Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology (712 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Your only usefulness is in an essay, where I’d point out reasons why technology has done more harm than good. Else, you are nothing but a monumental failure.

I have been an ardent reader on this forum, i read interesting and funny things but your excesses isnt only detrimental to the younger ones on this forum, but even to you as a Homo with an expired medulla.

You wanna boast with money stacks and all you could come up with is worthless 200 denominations?

Your girlfriend who should be writing WAEC should be really flogged and placed under serious watch. You aint even proud of her and the only thing she’d put up with is a monumental failure.

For the sake of younger ones, please stop your nauseating posts and be responsible dont you think? If you dont care about these ones, how about your very own future? People who know theyd be great sooner or later dont drag themselves in the internet mud because internet never forgets.

Some of us make roughly $1000 weekly here and we dont brag about it. Be humble Iamairforce1 and maybe, just maybe youd eat with the elders some day!
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by chinchonglee(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
E be like say u sef don dey find attention...

Abi na Airforce be dis sef hiding under anoda moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by IamAirforce1: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
My personality is not for everyone, so is my response.

1 Like

Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
why is it , it only new monikers that usually create threads about airfo^ce1 ?

2 Likes

Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Which personality?

The one that imprisons an underage spoilt little girl and buy her crooked yams and kogbokogbo fruits to eat? What happened to you showing in agbada at her parents house to ask for her hand in marriage?
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by EzendiEgo1: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2018

My personality is not for everyone, so is my response.

This nice bro
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by EzendiEgo1: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:
Which personality?

The one that imprisons an underage spoilt little girl and buy her crooked yams and kogbokogbo fruits to eat? What happened to you showing in agbada at her parents house to ask for her hand in marriage?

Will you shut down that dirty mouth of yours before karma visit you
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by IamAirforce1: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
My girlfriend is of legal age of 24 .. she's a graduate of Imo state university (IMSU)
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Will you shut down that dirty mouth of yours before karma visit you

Quote me when you understand what karma means. Thank you sir
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamAirforce1:
My girlfriend is of legal age of 24 .. she's a graduate of Imo state university (IMSU)

And y cant u have a decent marriage?
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by IamAirforce1: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is not the right way to seek for my attention
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by anthony533(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamAirforce1 has started seeking for attention with his multiple account.
Bros this is too childish nah better go and face your music career
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by IamAirforce1: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
anthony533:

Wasn't me
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
You want to make a career in the music industry?

Trust me, there are people on this forum who can get you in the limelight in days. But your case is like a bird who has 2 birds and shouting it has a house full of birds...

#BeHumble
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by hidhrhis(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:
You want to make a career in the music industry?

Trust me, there are people on this forum who can get you in the limelight in days. But your case is like a bird who has 2 birds and shouting it has a house full of birds...

#BeHumble
the only thing that caught my attention is d 1000 dos
abeg show a bro some love nah
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by IamAirforce1: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
What's this thread all about again because your responses kinda got me confused ..
Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by N0favors: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:
Which personality?

This killed me cheesy

Re: Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology by austyn0(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
anthony533:

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Does She Really Love? / Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post / Should A Boy Aged 18 be Allowed To Live Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.