Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car (8147 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by oisehumen(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hmmmm, Resign when no other job has come? angry tongue
A former colleague tried it. He resigned because of insults and abuses he was receiving from his boss then in our office. But i repeatedly told him that insults and abuses don't stick to any man; that he should bear them.

6 jobless months  later, u needed to see how he looked  lipsrsealed. Poverty  was written all over his face.
So, dear poster, the choice is YOURS
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by yemmii(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
if i say u should resign that means am not a gud manager but i'll only suggest dat u call him nd seek for wht happen nd pretend as if you dnt knw anytin. since u said both u av gud relationship.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by emmydee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2010
One man business is a business owned by one person who may employ as many people as possible to work for him. It does not mean there is only one person working for the man.

Nigerians. Simple Economics.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by Busybody2(f): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
SOLE TRADER cool cool cool
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by achug: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
@neonet, u dnt know anything about liquid detergent, without a car for marketing, he is grounded in it.

My dear keep ur job, be patience, endure try to same something before u resign and avoid anything that wilmake u being sacked cos its better to resign than to be sacked.

God will see u through.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by lysim: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
Your boss is simply jealous. Stay put while you seek for another job.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by DrKnow1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
Are you sure you have not been stealing from your boss? Are you sure you really had some financial help from your parents towards the purchase of the car? Are your parents going to be helping you towards maintaining the car? Don't you think your boss will consider owing a car would translate into living above your means? How would you be  able to maintain a car with N50000 a month without fiddling your company finances? Answer all these questions sincerely before starting to blame your boss.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by moag(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
Nairaland,i thank every one of you for your advise,criticism e.t c
we are about 36 staff members and with offices in Abuja and in the Eastern part of the
country.What i mean by one man business is :one man show i.e decision making.
My position in the firm brings me always in contact with him.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by OAM4J: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
Please answer this question; what type of car did you buy that is causing this hatred and what type of car is your boss using?
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by toluh(f): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
all you need is at least 30 minuutes on your kneels, and u will be suprised at the result. thats if u knw you haven't done anything
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by segzicres(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
guy just quit and stop disturbing busy ppl.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by mployer(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
1: Make sure you come to work one day without the car and walk with a limp. if asked tell them the car had problems and you had to take okada only to fall down badly Grin (This will make his mind sweet small)
2: Next time park the car safely in another location or better still come to work in public transport for 1 month claiming that the car is with the mechanic with various problems (he will bless his God for your predicament)
3: Make him believe you want to sell the car but no one is buying with all its problems (Alleluyah, his ego is calmed)
4: Do plenty-eye service for him and tax him for any small change (tell him you are trying to save money to fix the car) he might not give you much but will end up fueling your car for the week
5: All this while you are looking for a job like a mad dog looks for an invisible biskit bone Grin

You should be fine

Think this is the best theory that wil work for you
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by eros(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2010
1: Make sure you come to work one day without the car and walk with a limp. if asked tell them the car had problems and you had to take okada only to fall down badly Grin (This will make his mind sweet small)
2: Next time park the car safely in another location or better still come to work in public transport for 1 month claiming that the car is with the mechanic with various problems (he will bless his God for your predicament)
3: Make him believe you want to sell the car but no one is buying with all its problems (Alleluyah, his ego is calmed)
4: Do plenty-eye service for him and tax him for any small change (tell him you are trying to save money to fix the car) he might not give you much but will end up fueling your car for the week
5: All this while you are looking for a job like a mad dog looks for an invisible biskit bone Grin

You should be fine

@ Poster,

The suggestion above is the best i have read so far and i will advise you try it out for one week and see what happens.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by labbyboi(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2010
poster.U av jst broken 1 out of d 48 laws of power which says ''Never outshine ur master'' irrespective of ur familiarity wif him/her cos it'll will make him feel unsecure N perhaps putting him on d run uneccessarily.May God see U Thru sha!
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by magnumshie: 4:51am On Jun 05, 2010
I once got booted 4 same reason but that was d opening door,though mine wasnt emphasized but its summed up impresions n gossip.D busines rove around My position,had2 be called back but it was my time 4yanga cos another job was actually waiting so i gave d option of being a consultant which they couldnt resist.4d past 4years i still need 2b refered 2 till 2day.Thank God.
4ur liquid detergent,its a low capital intensive business but it needs serious marketing, core raw material is CMC, we can discuss more thru e-mail magnumcoatings_renova@yahoo.com.
Ur major target market 4 are domestic,car washing,hair salon,oil companies-4degreasing agent.etc.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by shilling(f): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2010
I don't suggest resigning till you have another job. . .

Start looking for one, and keep researching starting your own business.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by Ranoscky(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2010
ma guy (poster), even if na MC'benz u buy, bone your oga, just dey do your work, if 'em stil dey red eye 4 u, talk 2 GOD. (MC'BENZ means MC Clerren benz, latest)
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by seal777(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2010
@come chop,

Dont make a mistake of collecting another passport when u still have the old one valid, it might cost u pain getting ur visa renewed as ur old passport info is in the embassy.

I f the embassy insist on the e passport, u will have to get the old one cancelled at the immigration office and a new one issued to you. This process in important, dont jump it. WE RE NOT DOING BAD IN NIGERIA TOO,WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND HURRY UP OVER THERE AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA.

NO PLACE LIKE FATHERLAND.( isi ewu, nkwobi,garri and olubu plus infe salam,oha soup, amala and gbrgiri with ewedu, efo riro and ejakika plus catfish, free movement 24/7).

@poster,

check out this scenerio,

joined a company and was among the best in few months,now a yr

bought a car with some assistance the same way you did

became the focus of complain since my boss knew abt it

refused to approve my annual leave but did so after so much pressure

gave me a querry on return from leave for lack of dedication to work because i refused a pro rated leave.

answered the querry but got hold of the info that the querry was just a decoy to terminate my appointment.

i resigned without notice immediately after submitting the reply to the querry.

THE END.

Its obvious u will leave the job either by been sacked or resignation. I will implore you to be smart and pro active, see no reason y u should discuss with ur boss on this issue,his replies are obvious and dont further aggreviate the problem on ground

Got another job or not, dont ever allow ur boss to sack you before u resign, its a pain u would not want to go through but resigning will keep ur spirit and the will to survive intact cos u left the job and was not sacked.

THIS IS JUST AN ADVICE, YOU RE A MAN, TAKE A STAND
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by Ranoscky(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2010
^^ confirm!!!
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by ola120: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2010
Hello
I will like you to think very well before you carry your Opinion, I will like you to call that guy that said he can help you on production Field meet him and talk more and when you are sweetable with it then i think you can go into it and then work hard to achieve more and do not stay all your life working under a bad soul master, Ok
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
I`m not suprised @ ur boss`s action. No wonder its still a one- man biz.
Abeg, my brother find ur way before he accuses u of stealing his money.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by suggyspic: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
park the car for sometime and see if his attitude will change towards you. if any question is asked, tell them it was on hire purchase and that u could not foot the balance so the hirer have taken it. that way you have sometime to look for another job while they celebrate your misfortune.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by Ranoscky(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2010
^^ so u mean he should hide and enjoy his wealth? shocked . . all in the name of boss? shocked . . . God punish boss!

Quit the job and leave that mother fukking place for them and enjoy ur money jare, na dem send u com dis world?

just lyke someone said b4, it's better 4 u to resign than for them to sack u. sacking u is the worst xpirience buddy,

resignation is the best, atleast it'll give u confidence and relaxation of mind to seek for a better job elsewhere.

down fall of a man is not the end of his lyfe. put ur hope in God, and u'll get a more better job if u believe.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by cystein(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
Well,

I have been in your shoes before but realized such stunts send the wrong signals. Accoding to the Economic and Financial Crimes act, any signal of an undisclosed aquisition or rise in living standards is questionable. This means you are already suspected of stealing company resources to enrich yourself. My advice is, even when you get a job elsewhere never have anything that shows change in financial status unless otherwise accepted or supported by pay scale.

Blackberry (R) Powered by
Jok Africa Systems
One Time Pay and Surf for Life
www.jokafrica.net
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by ojoyewale(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
Your boss never wanted u 2 have D best for your self, so tell him or her 2 go 2 hell, Dis is how ur boss want you 2B cry , OR U CAN ASK UR BOSS IF U SHLD CHANGE IT 2 KEKE NAPEP. IF ITS WILL MAK HIM OR HER FEEL BETA,
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2010
we only hard from you, to me i cant judge it now, coz i did not hard from ur boss. do you tampered with his money? to me car is noting,
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by martinosi: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
Wylout:

You will be surprised with the number of people in your shoes****Think hard, work smart!!!

4 REAL!!! THINK SMART, WORK HARD
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by ricardo007(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
u are a fool to still be asking questions, omo, shine eye
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by annsuley: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
become your own boss today to avoid re-occurance
http://eclatcareer..com
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by jojolove: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
do u know wat? just keep praying for his attitude to change towards u. i want u to starting looking else where for another job.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by buzugee(m): 5:42am On Jun 09, 2010
poster just accept that you have messed up in this job and go look for another one simply for your rest of mind. i dont agree with what everyone else is saying. me personally, i will quit immediately for my sanity. i cant be somewhere that i am not wanted and despised. it is not good for the spirit. learn your lesson next time and dont be stupid as you have been with this job. you wan do yanga to the hand wey dey feed you by bringing in your own motor to work abi ? you dey crase sef. common sense should tell you that this will not work out too well seeing as this is naija. even in britain sef if you are working in tesco and driving benzo, your oga will report you to the police and tell them he suspects that you are dealing drugs on the side lol. its true ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wich Engineering Field Is D Best, D Most Recognized,d One Dat Requires More Math / Shorthand Still Relevant Or Not In Secretariat Career / Requesting For Redeployment From HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.