Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car (8148 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by seal777(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
@buzugee

Depending on how u look at it but i totally disagree with ur assertion that its only when u re a minister or a commissioner that u can drive a car.

There is time for everything and once u can justify and maintain such pleasure and necessity of life that a car is, go ahead and use it.

Its unfortunate the guy in question thinks like you but that would not stop him from enjoying the dividend of having nice family that can assist him in living like a human being.

Don't think like u re in 1900, a car is just like any other necessity. Do you bother to ask his boss if he could afford all necesities of life when he bought his first car.

What is worth doing at all, is worth doing now but you must be ready to grow up with the mind and audacity to change when need be.

If you re not married, Leave the job, tighten up a bit and get yourself a new lease of life.

@buzugee GROW UP. grin
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by oloritinu: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2010
i have two questions for you

1. does your boss have a car?

2. what type of car did you buy?
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by coolfunke(f): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
I'm going through this aswell.
Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by BAKAREAAT(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2010
Goodday,
Continue to do your work ,Dont be intimidated by your boss attitude towards you after all he is not your God.Continue to pray and fast ,you will see the divine manifestation of God.This happened to people before and now.Pray for God divine intervention.God who ruleth in the kingdom of Man and let me tell you nobody is greater than God. Develop yourself spiritual and you will see that the spirit of the lord will show you and direct your path -Which report shall will believe ,it is the report of the lord.We all are clay in the hands of the potter.When there is life there is hope .at the same time look out for other opportunities.dont resign without proper planing .The bible says my people perish because of ignorant.Your boss is not necabudinezzar and even though is one God deal with anybody.Keep praying and fasting and reading the world of God is the only solution and searching for better opportunities.i will tell you dont have a better attitude towards your boss.
God Bless You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wich Engineering Field Is D Best, D Most Recognized,d One Dat Requires More Math / Shorthand Still Relevant Or Not In Secretariat Career / Requesting For Redeployment From HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.