Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day (25439 Views)

Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Malakh: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
yall celebrating paganism yall call it mothers day and fathers day, dont they know mother's day is earth's day(mother earth), it's a pagan thing like Yah said all the things people do is taught to them by man it aint gat nothing to do with Him. Isaiah 29:13 KJVS
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear(obedience/commandments/holidays/traditions) toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Matthew 15:7-9 KJVS
Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias(Isaiah29:13) prophesy of you, saying, [8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. [9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani has slammed women who don't allow men have their day on father's day.

Several female Nigerian celebrities threw shade yesterday while celebrating themselves on father's day. This didn't go down well with Toyin and she has taken to Instagram to react.

She also celebrated her baby daddy, Lord Trigg, even though he does 'nothing' for their son.

Read her posts below...

"To fathers dayTo all the idiot mums that thinks a mothers space can ever be replaced by a fathers space in their kids lives,Get this ehn? You can never grow A dick,Best believe and start acting right,even if the father of our kids are dead beats? Ehn? you have to make it work for the future,for the sake of the child who didn’t beg you to Born him,every man is entailed to 10 women,even pastors cheat ,you better recognize and act right,for the sake of the children that didn’t beg you to bring them to live our world is corrupt,just make it work,for your kids sake,kids like this grow up hating their dads like me,God please help them lost souls

Happy fathers Day @lordtrigg even though you act immature cause you’re young,you gave me the greatest gift no human can and he’s @lordmaine2 I’m grateful for that forever ,love wins always for the sake of our kid,cause I know how hard u try and I refuse ,cause I’m capable We love you and we wish you well on Your new album you think I’m stupid?but I will always make it work cause of my kid I’m happy with my man,he’s happy with his girl but we share a bond and we must stand unite for his sake and the future his name is @lordmaine2 your future president
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/toyin-lawani-slams-women-who-celebrate-themselves-on-fathers-day.html

Let's be honest how many fathers celebrate themselves on mothers day.
All the women doing this are twisted, ignorant and downright bitter. Plus they are cresting confusion in the mind of their children, they are not fooling the rest of us.
You are still a single mother and we know how tough it is for you.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Oblitz(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
She still threw shades at her son's father. What's the difference between her and drama queen Tonto?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by honestivo(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Good advice for those acclaimed father/mother
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by overall90: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Holamilekan97(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by overall90: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2018
A man is entitled to 10 women grin
tell me something.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Bullhari007(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2018
she sound pained... meanwhile Tonto Decay Have been growing di-ck recently through bobrisky
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by electron: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Must they show dem body ni??
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Neoteny(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Where's that useless social crusader Salamander Adichie, with her silly feminazism.

Just look at this grown woman dressed in a wh0re's uniform, and she wants to be taken seriously.

When you appear to be objectified, no one is wrong to call you a tool.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Though her word is true make them know say na dead beat dad them be..

Woman done enter this one chance world
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
I agree with her. I find it disgusting when I see women do that.
It's common among single mothers. You are still a mother no matter how you try to twist it. Do your best for your child, then sit down and be humble!
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Neoteny(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2018
femi4:
So I m entitled to 10 women.....humm... No dulling, 1 down, 9 to go

You're slow. Hurry up.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Didi2d(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2018
If I talk wetin dey my mind, e go be like say I dey abuse all those women wey dey celebrate themselves on Father's day. But women are insatiable.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by nwaanambra1(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:
Reading the message was an assault to my senses, yeyebrities that cannot write articulate texts should keep their messages short, I take God beg una sad angry

you are a very beautiful lady. my spec. i can bet you have an open teeth. cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Bellgal: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is no woman can play the role of a father perfectly well,
What a man can do a can even more better.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Ramos16(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
kennygee:

You must have gotten my comment wrong. I never asked that she deprives her child of the love of his father, rather, i am agitating for a cordial relationship with the father. She actually insulted the father of her child. Read it again.

Yeah, I got to read it again and I think I understand where you are coming from, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you are a very beautiful lady. my spec. i can bet you have an open teeth. cool

Thanks, I don't
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Ramos16(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
kennygee:

You must have gotten my comment wrong. I never asked that she deprives her child of the love of his father, rather, i am agitating for a cordial relationship with the father. She actually insulted the father of her child. Read it again.

Yeah, I got to read it again and I think I understand where you are coming from, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by room089: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm!

Biko nu they born any teacher well wey go touch cain for dat boy body?

D kain ladder wey dis aunty dey set for dis boy eeehn, if hin start to dey climb am, make she no complain o!
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by nwaanambra1(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:

Thanks, I don't

ok. do have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by thunderbabs: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol.. Dz will ja Tonto Plastic lara je oo cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by reesemachh(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
RIP in English.she doesn't even know when to use comma or full stop. Lol and this is Nina's role model grin angry . But legit point she made tho
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Daeylar(f): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Father's day is for men who are put in the work to raise the kids and actually be a father to these kids.

If a woman plays the role of father and mother in her kids lives, then she has every right to celebrate herself on both Fathers day and mothers day.

If a man is a deadbeat dad then he will be treated like a deadbeat, how can someone want to be recognised on Fathers day but doesn't want to put in the work of being a father? Delusion at it's finest.

Being a sperm donor doesn't make you a father,

these men who impregnate a woman then leave the woman to raise the kid but yet want to be be recognised should make a day for sperm donors

Call it sperm donors day and then celebrate themselves.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Ghostofsparta1(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2018
[b]in as much as i don't subscribe to gender inequality or bullying of the female gender, or the mentality of the male folks getting away with everything; or otherwise seen as man of the house and dictators. I totally disagree to the construe of some misguided and embittered females taking to the net to celebrate what is no where morally accepted whether in the sight of God or good willed men. I stand against single motherhood without a just cause, i stamp out element of female in contest; that is the idea of what a man can do a woman can do even better. The place of a woman is beside her man. whoever is celebrating fathers day as a woman is a psychopathic and morally degraded fellow;quote me anywhere how did you come about the child without conception? and how did conception come about without a man in there to make it happen. what morality is the child going to grow with? Lets take take responsibility for the anomalies in the society lets make things right for the future generation and save our children from foreign customs of it doesn't matter. God bless us all #proudly_a _feminist[/b]
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by randirandor(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Truly, common sense is not common.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Ghostofsparta1(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Daeylar:
Father's day is for men who are put in the work to raise the kids and actually be a father to these kids.

If a woman plays the role of father and mother in her kids lives, then she has every right to celebrate herself on both Fathers day and mothers day.

Being a sperm donor doesn't make you a father,

these men who are impregnate a woman then leave the women to raise the kid but yet want to be be recognised should make a day for sperm donors

Call it sperm donors day and then celebrate themselves.. kiss
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU. IF A MAN IMPREGNATES A WOMAN AND LEAVE HER TO RAISE THE BABY THAT MAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED OR BETTER STILL WHAT DID THE LADY WENT TO DO WITH A MAN THAT SHE KNOWS WELL WILL ABUSE HER?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by elonize(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
She said d truth
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by obi123: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is no woman can play the role of a father perfectly well,

but some women are giving it a damn good shot and exceling at it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.