Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage (14167 Views)

My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Gossipblogger: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Popular Evangelist Uncle Sola has dished out powerful advice again, This time its about Marriage, Yesterday been Fathers day he declared that Marriage where one spouse gets to lock his/her phone before sleeping is a Yahoo Marriage, He even gave reason, Read below and comment if you agree with him.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-marriage-that-you-lock-your-phone.html

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Olalan(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
True talk, why should a partner hide their phone contents from their spouse if there isn't any secret they are hiding.
BTW if you're even dating a person and can't access their phones guess you need to review the relationship

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2018
They will not kuku hear......they will still come and hide under the umbrella of everyone deserves a little privacy.

17 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Issame: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
1StopRudeness:
They will not kuku hear......they will still come and hide under the umbrella of everyone deserves a little privacy.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by BlissB(f): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Story

NB:Quote me if you want...i love attention

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Very true,I see no reason a spouse can't access his/her partners phone if there is no skeleton in his/her cupboard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Jh0wsef(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
angry

Not everybody who passwords their phone in marriages/relationship have something to hide... let's just say they are technically protecting their partner from something..

How can I allow my wife see the pőrnography on my phone and my bet9ja bookings online, not to talk about my the nůde pictures of my female oga's angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
sometimes for account balance reason or business associate, you don't expose everything to a woman if you want peace or you account for every single penny

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Well said. Most pple got married to fufil societal dictates and look responsible. A lot of married men and women today are shameless and hv no business being married

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by yinka20(f): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
True
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
True talk, why should a partner hide their phone contents from their spouse if there isn't any secret they are hiding.
BTW if you're even dating a person and can't access their phones guess you need to review the relationship
oga you vex oo.
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by maxiuc(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy

My bae knows my password then one day I choose to change it to her name without notifying her so she came around the following week took my phone put the formal password the phone displayed wrong password hahaha she concluded that I am cheating on her she couldn't even wait for me to finish taking my bath she came to the bathroom murmuring I was bae what's that she now started flying and jumping into conclusion on how I have cheating I just hissed abeg put your name e go open .

Passwording my phone doesn't mean I am cheating

13 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by lafuria1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okay, people password for different reasons.
Anyway, everyone with what works for them

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Most ladies are guilty of this. I knew a guy (in a 'serious relationship') who kuku like to complain to his babe about this and she kuku delete every implicating calls, text, etc. When she dey runs, her phone is on 'airplane' mode but has a secret number to communicate (with her sister etc). How can a lady have 0messages? And she dey claim 'love' and 'loyalty to the guy, till d guy caught her severally. The guy loved her but gradually left her.

Don't be fooled. If it looks like chicken but quarks like a duck, run away (or most guys enjoy the s3x and later marry another woman)

It isworthy to mention that men do not forgive a cheating partner. If your man catches you, know that that relationship is headed for the rocks! With time, he will act as a man by kicking your ass out. Exception exists though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
All this self formed peeps talking jack.........

Sola Adio talking rubbish as usual.......
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Donald3d(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yahoo !! grin grin grin
The man is making sense, how would you be married and hide stuff from your spouse.
Yes snooping is like you don't trust your spouse
But hiding stuff is giving them a reason not to trust you, or doubt the trust they have in you

FREE TRAINING !!!
Anyway...Folks ...I have an ungoing training to help you boost your blog(for those into blogging and or those who would like to start but don't know how) and make Money with it easily, if you have been trying and failing at blogging, this training is for you .Check out the link below .There are limited FREE slotss available
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nonychinonso(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
it not really so everybody deserve a little secret
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nonnyflex(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
I
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Pavore9: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
He is so right

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by kolnel: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol
Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by carpmam: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
No matter what they talk, ï Will always password my phone, phone is à private property

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by nabegibeg: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Popular Evangelist Uncle Sola has dished out powerful advice again, This time its about Marriage, Yesterday been Fathers day he declared that Marriage where one spouse gets to lock his/her phone before sleeping is a Yahoo Marriage, He even gave reason, Read below and comment if you agree with him.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-marriage-that-you-lock-your-phone.html

not everything passworded is done with evil intentions
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by colizee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sir, What if we password our phone and we know eachothers password.....whats the name of dat one.*scratching my head*
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Boss13: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is there money inside the phone? Abeg his opinion is not valid, reliable or needed. Pastor face your church!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by isholak21(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
what does phone password has to do with marriage?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by GoodFaith: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please tell the evangelist to cut his dick and give it to his so called wife
There is no one size fix all in marriages and relationship
That work for him

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Michelle55: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
I quite agree with you sir..

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by rawpadgin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Not everybody who passwords their phone in marriages/relationship have something to hide... let's just say they are technically protecting their partner from something..
see as u dey confuse urself embarassed

How can I allow my wife see the pőrnography on my phone and my bet9ja bookings online, not to talk about my the nůde pictures of my female oga's angry
theses makes you a very irresponsible husband & an irresponsible husband is a "yahoo husband" tongue tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court / Submission In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.