Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is This Lady Interested In Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Lady Interested In Me? (19841 Views)

Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / I Neee A Mature Working Class Lady Interested In S3x / Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Whothecapfits: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by jibs4lv(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
cooooooks:
You invite a girl for the first time and the first thing you tell her is I love you?

Una dey mad o.
may be you are the mad one here , he said she's his colleague in office which means they are together almost everyday and you are here talking rubbish.

your type makes seeking advice on nairaland tedious undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by shadrach77: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
I am quite new at this workplace
First day at work, I gave my number to a guy colleague and I took his, she was around and was like "ei, me too get me some of the number oo" but I pretended I didn't hear. Later on, she was moody to me. She never greeted me. Once she was together with a guy colleague so I called out the guy's name and greeted, and it outraged her, she left and whined by the fact that I didn't greet her. We became foes. I took the initiative to be cool with her.

One time whilst I was cool with her, she requested I buy her panty, though it was on a light note and there were other colleagues there. I began chatting her on social media and she was responding. She said I could call and chat her anytime. I invited her for a hangout and she came to my surprise. I told her I loved her, and she said if only I had come a little earlier, and that she is seeing someone.

Afterwards, she still entertains my every call and chat. However I decided to withdraw a bit and she got back to her old moody style. I decided to be cool again and last week, she saw this armband on my hand and she says I should buy one for her. Do you think this girl could be interested in me? What do I do? Should I buy her the armband?

You are a very foolish guy. Later on you’d say ladies are forming hard to get. Why won’t they? She gave you the green light but you refused to follow. She is still into you but only playing hard to get due to your earlier reticence cry kiss
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2018
OCTAVO:

Longest time.

Yes o.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Codeman01(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Khd95:
ur oga should sack,cos u are very childish

mtcheeeeew,better people dey wey no get work,u get work and u are here wondering if a female colleague loves u or not

grin grin grin you are wicked ooooo
But you are kinda right sha undecided
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by KingRex1(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
She's with another guy.
Take your work more seriously, simple!
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by stecman: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
from experience she likes you. the only problem she does not know how serious you are going to be if she leave the other guy and follow you. remember you are still new in the organization just calm down assure her of your feelings and you will be smiling to the bank.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by omooba969(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Theoan:

You have already started buying things and yet you can't read the handwriting on the wall. Every girl has 3 guys in the her life. The one she loves, the one who spends and the one who bleeps well. My guy you are looking like the side boo who spends.

Better give yourself some respect and start acting like you are a man. Don't let a woman control you and never tell a woman you love her until after she tells you 10 times. She is now manipulating you and you are confused just the way she wants you to be.

I advice you to find another girl.

@bolded,

Very wrong.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Zivaharry(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
cooooooks:
You invite a girl for the first time and the first thing you tell her is I love you?

Una dey mad o.
you no follow?
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Sanchez01: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2018
agohmamuda:
Leme tell you the truth, you are in a very delicate situation in her life right now. Your actions will determine where u fall in her life. One right move and u will be smashing her on a regular. But one false move, you will Friend zone your self. Calculate ur every move bro. cheers.
What is wrong with the average Nairalander and sex?? Can't you guys talk about long term relationships with positive outcomes? It doesn't have to revolve around sex.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by tintingz(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2018
She's acting ninaism.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by JhyMedex: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2018
I read ur to n fros wit dis gal n am jst smiling like sum1 on drugs... All i can say is she's gud...grin
U r insidiously being manipulated!...@vybzkartel..
Oga Harddon come epp dis guy abeg...
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by XingXhang(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
She is seeing someone but still picking your calls.

If a lady really wants you but don't want to sound cheap, she uses such lines. That someone could be her brother or her pastor. The fact is, she is damn lonely and wants you to push a little harder.
Why won't she? She showed you green lights but you ignored so now, she'll start her own rounds of ignoring.

BTW, be careful, she could be saying the truth.

How do I mean? Some ladies are pretty confused. They don't want you and they want you.
So I think you shouldn't be in a hurry to get emotional.
See as a friend. Play with her. Talk to her like your younger sister. Tease her and flee.

These, draw out any ounce of emotion in her for you, if any exist at all.

ABOVE ALL, DON'T BE FRIENDZONED!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by mikeking12: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
baba... you're the one thinking rubbish... she just wanna be ur friend
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by xtervaganza(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
B4 I got married those were the kind of poocee I smash on a regular grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by vicben27(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
whores every where
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by obowunmi(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:
Dude it's 5:16 in the Fvcking morning.

No JOB. Buhari economy
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by robotix: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Oga,forget the babe....

thats woman for u...even if they don't wanna date u..they still want u to be all over them. The attention u are giving them is like a drug they get high on

u sabi. No mind dem and I dislike those set of girls.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2018
u don't deserve the name vybZ kartel
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by robotix: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

Very wrong.
he is right.. Even if not 3 but two is very certain!
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by omooba969(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
You are on your way to that Zone....

I mean the most dreaded zone, Yeah! FRIEND-ZONE!!!

Why is the Friend-Zone dreadful, undecided must you fvck every girl who wants to be your friend?

What's wrong with having girls as friends.

All dis 9ja guys sef. SMH cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by hopexter(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Holuwaseun187:
U r a very jobless person go and get busy

He just said he's new at a work place (Job) and yet you still call him jobless. Did you read the post at all? Pls be less foolish with your comments so we all can read and learn from you.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by oshe11: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2018
omooba969:

Why is the Friend-Zone dreadful, grin must you fvck every girl who wants to be your friend?

All dis 9ja guys sef. SMH cool
Lol....

You do not understand the concept of friendzoning

Mind You, I have more female friends than male and I have turned down sexual advances from more girls compared to the girls I have had sex with

But like I said, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF FRIEND ZONING
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by omooba969(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

You do not understand the concept of friendzoning

Mind You, I have more female friends than male and I have turned down sexual advances from more girls compared to the girls I have had sex with

But like I said, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF FRIEND ZONING

Can you kindly expatiate on the concept of Friend Zoning. I think I'm missing something here.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by cooooooks(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
jibs4lv:
may be you are the mad one here , he said she's his colleague in office which means they are together almost everyday and you are here talking rubbish.

your type makes seeking advice on nairaland tedious undecided

Na you and your ilk dey devalue the word "love".
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by oshe11: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
omooba969:

Can you kindly expatiate on the concept of Friend Zoning. I think I'm missing something here.
Dude wants more, she knows but doesnt wanna and still keeping him for other gains.....

Just a summary

We have other versions though.....

Just find one article read
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
I am quite new at this workplace
First day at work, I gave my number to a guy colleague and I took his, she was around and was like "ei, me too get me some of the number oo" but I pretended I didn't hear. Later on, she was moody to me. She never greeted me. Once she was together with a guy colleague so I called out the guy's name and greeted, and it outraged her, she left and whined by the fact that I didn't greet her. We became foes. I took the initiative to be cool with her.

One time whilst I was cool with her, she requested I buy her panty, though it was on a light note and there were other colleagues there. I began chatting her on social media and she was responding. She said I could call and chat her anytime. I invited her for a hangout and she came to my surprise. I told her I loved her, and she said if only I had come a little earlier, and that she is seeing someone.

Afterwards, she still entertains my every call and chat. However I decided to withdraw a bit and she got back to her old moody style. I decided to be cool again and last week, she saw this armband on my hand and she says I should buy one for her. Do you think this girl could be interested in me? What do I do? Should I buy her the armband?

She's interested in u bt don't buy the armband

And why wud u just meet a gal and tell her u love her??
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Mcy56(f): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2018
@OP, must everyone be your friend in your place of work? If she's moody then ignore her. Face your work and how you can better your life.
See the nonsense you typed early in the morning.
Now go back, read what you typed again and answer this: If someone ask for my advice on this issue, what will it be?
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Orgym(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
lazy question. Must she ask you out before you know she is into you.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by pedrilo: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
dnt use the word LOVE too early for nigerian girls oh. I learnt the hard way.
they see it as a meal ticket.
u will continue to pay dearly for using that statement a lil too early and carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Vokians(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Oga,forget the babe....

thats woman for u...even if they don't wanna date u..they still want u to be all over them. The attention u are giving them is like a drug they get high on

You've just exposed something. So how do you know the one that is into you?
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by olivrich(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2018
I'm a igbo guy i really want a serious relationship with a decent Yoruba girl, that will lead to marriage, no games pls, that's my desire. Pls contact if u are interested to know me. 08138394183

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.