Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is This Lady Interested In Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Lady Interested In Me? (19842 Views)

Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / I Neee A Mature Working Class Lady Interested In S3x / Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by CyberWolf: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Make sure you smash her well o before buying things to avoid stories that touch.. be spontaneous, don’t allow her read you.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Vokians:
You've just exposed something. So how do you know the one that is into you?

If she doesn't ask u "have u eaten" atleast 4times a day......forget it

You!!! you cannot even ask of somebody even though u guys still spoke yesterday maybe it's getting to around 12noon or 2pm and u haven't buzzed her.

The final one that let u know u might need a rubber pretty soon..."you cannot invite somebody to ur place abi"

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by stieyven(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
agohmamuda:
Leme tell you the truth, you are in a very delicate situation in her life right now. Your actions will determine where u fall in her life. One right move and u will be smashing her on a regular. But one false move, you will Friend zone your self. Calculate ur every move bro. cheers.
DO not cause your brother to stumble. Mark 9:38-50
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by milemimi93(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
I am quite new at this workplace
First day at work, I gave my number to a guy colleague and I took his, she was around and was like "ei, me too get me some of the number oo" but I pretended I didn't hear. Later on, she was moody to me. She never greeted me. Once she was together with a guy colleague so I called out the guy's name and greeted, and it outraged her, she left and whined by the fact that I didn't greet her. We became foes. I took the initiative to be cool with her.

One time whilst I was cool with her, she requested I buy her panty, though it was on a light note and there were other colleagues there. I began chatting her on social media and she was responding. She said I could call and chat her anytime. I invited her for a hangout and she came to my surprise. I told her I loved her, and she said if only I had come a little earlier, and that she is seeing someone.

Afterwards, she still entertains my every call and chat. However I decided to withdraw a bit and she got back to her old moody style. I decided to be cool again and last week, she saw this armband on my hand and she says I should buy one for her. Do you think this girl could be interested in me? What do I do? Should I buy her the armband?

She's interested in your pocket simple!

Leech is her middle name.
All naija girls are leeches.

From buy me an armband to send me airtime to send me some money to buy me birthday gift and the list is endless.

My advice:
Blacklist her number on your phone, block her from all your social networks. Avoid her. Cannel ur time and Resources into developing yourself and pursuing your dreams. Focus on money making and make a hell lot of money. when you are ready to settle down travel abroad and get yourself a tender white girl and marry.

Naija girls are written_off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by emelda86(f): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
She likes you but won't admit it, she wants you to pop the question.

So many ladies love guys but they can't pop the question & some guys will take you for granted if u speak up.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Davryme(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
First day at work, I gave my number to a guy colleague and I took his, she was around and was like "ei, me too get me some of the number oo" but I pretended I didn't hear. Later on, she was moody to me. She never greeted me. Once she was together with a guy colleague so I called out the guy's name and greeted, and it outraged her, she left and whined by the fact that I didn't greet her. We became foes. I took the initiative to be cool with her.

One time whilst I was cool with her, she requested I buy her panty, though it was on a light note and there were other colleagues there. I began chatting her on social media and she was responding. She said I could call and chat her anytime. I invited her for a hangout and she came to my surprise. I told her I loved her, and she said if only I had come a little earlier, and that she is seeing someone.

Afterwards, she still entertains my every call and chat. However I decided to withdraw a bit and she got back to her old moody style. I decided to be cool again and last week, she saw this armband on my hand and she says I should buy one for her. Do you think this girl could be interested in me? What do I do? Should I buy her the armband?

Last last two of you will be alright. Bro, she wants you to take her to cloud 9. That Emeka Ike stlye your are doing won't help u. Just invite her to your crib and thank me later.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Jaytextoons: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Cameroonian Couple Seal Their Love With A Blood Covenant

The video making the rounds on social media, shows a Cameroonian couple sealing their love with a blood covenant. The man, Sule Buba, shared the video on his Facebook page and defended his action when people called him out. Watch the video and see his comments below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBnUlWnNl4

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Jaytextoons: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Couple attempting to take a plane selfie mid-air accidentally films a sex tape

Twitter user, @kileytully shared this video of her parents taking a selifie in a plane when they accidentally filmed a sex tape.

According to her, 'my mom and dad were just trying to have a peaceful trip to Mexico and then they sent me this'

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5-TlGzyEI

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by pedrilo: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
emelda86:

So many ladies love guys but they can't pop the question & some guys will take you for granted if u speak up.
ur obviously rolling with the wrong crowd.
it amounts to immaturity for a guy to take advantage of any lady that professes her love for him. personally, my first babe asked me out and we ended up dating for 4 gud yrs b4 she left naija.
i politely turned down proposals from 3 mature ladies who r over 30 because i'm not ready for marriage ryt now.
so pls roll with the right people and speak up and be happy wit urself.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by fakulty(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
I will advice you not to engage in any office romance or relationship. They don't end well in most cases. Trust me
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by ImaIma1(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Just sounds like child's play. She is moody today, ok tomorrow. She is giving green light...and then red light.

It saves more energy to ignore her or friend zone her.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Spiff20(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
All of you forming maturity here and advising like an expert, it's most of you who do these things the most. you come here and become hypocritical, mtcheeeew, why don't you give your one cent and leave. Be bashing op as if you are a saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by wristbangle: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Take her out on a date make sure you spend well so it will worth it before asking her the question

Mtcheww!
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
I told her I love you

You people gotta stop abusing the word love!

How

You know nothing about her and you love her angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by emelda86(f): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
pedrilo:
ur obviously rolling with the wrong crowd.
it amounts to immaturity for a guy to take advantage of any lady that professes her love for him. personally, my first babe asked me out and we ended up dating for 4 gud yrs b4 she left naija.
i politely turned down proposals from 3 mature ladies who r over 30 because i'm not ready for marriage ryt now.
so pls roll with the right people and speak up and be happy wit urself.

Its nothing personal I'm just stating the obvious
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by pedrilo: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
emelda86:

Its nothing personal I'm just stating the obvious
kiss
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why would she be interested in you with that ugly face?
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by enonche85(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:
Dude it's 5:16 in the Fvcking morning.

As in ehn!...when person suppose they think of how to resume hussle after the long break na em Op come dey worry person with if babe like am or not.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by enonche85(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
cooooooks:
You invite a girl for the first time and the first thing you tell her is I love you?

Una dey mad o.

Lol...as in ehn!.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Ziggylady(f): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:

lol grin cheesy
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by dubezra: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
OP.U lack social skills
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by ogtavia(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
You better face the job you were employed to perform.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by udatso: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Top many kids on nairaland. We have married guys who seek advice from teenagers on how to handle issues about their homes. We equally have working class people who pretend to be ignorant of the concept of relationship. Mtchew
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Abcruz(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:

Flee yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher...

Turn away from the "mistress of sorceries"...

Only a fool puts his trust on flesh...

Beware of the " daughters of the Chaldeans" who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of manipulation from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Accept righteousness and you will find peace all your days...

A word is enough for the wise wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
Nice thread. I want to be like you when I grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Tomoyayi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:

Savage grin

Buh Emmm, the guy sef ehn. Na so person dey love abi you just wan knack.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by isyourboy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
vybzkartel:

Tell her your mind bro
For more news visit www.akahinews.com
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2018
vybzkartel:

1)She has exhibited symptoms of an infant marine spirit, "love today, destruction tomorrow" so better strike love out of the equation if you wanna enjoy your licence of liberty.

2)She seems interested in a part of you that you're not fully bringing out; the Man of stability and control and not the sissy who's so cowardly and shy to own up to the rise and fall of tidal mayhem between his thighs. *Hint. buy me panties* which clearly you missed.

3)She has clearly stated you missed the train while waiting for front ticket(wallowing in cowardice and confusion) but it doesn't fully imply another train won't arrive(window of oppoturnity is open) so buy her the bangle, balance the equation simultaneously and brace your preek for impact.

Ahoy, sailor. Share with us when loot is acquired.
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by vybzkartel: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

1)She has exhibited symptoms of an infant marine spirit, "love today, destruction tomorrow" so better strike love out of the equation if you wanna enjoy your licence of liberty.

2)She seems interested in a part of you that you're not fully bringing out; the Man of stability and control and not the sissy who's so cowardly and shy to own up to the rise and fall of tidal mayhem between his thighs. *Hint. buy me panties* which clearly you missed.

3)She has clearly stated you missed the train while waiting for front ticket(wallowing in cowardice and confusion) but it doesn't fully imply another train won't arrive(window of oppoturnity is open) so buy her the bangle, balance the equation simultaneously and brace your preek for impact.

Ahoy, sailor. Share with us when loot is acquired.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.