Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (49868 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:

If op said the lady did all those stuffs without asking for a refund maybe my mentality towards y'all naija women would have changed. I'd have droped the notion that 'all naija women are the same'. My work today maybe would have bin reaching out to ladies I might have hurt either by my words or actions and telling them how sorry I am. Starting from my uncles wivies down to NwanyiAwkaetiti and UyaiIncomparabl. But you see! Y'all are the same. Religion, tribe or education couldn't change y'all. Ho.es gonna be ho.es. I feel sorry for men who still take y'all as wivies and girlfriends.

The said lady is 29yo and she's desperate. Looking for who she will trapped with her fake kindness.

Y'all are written-off.
Y'all are disgusting.

Lol! Duuuuude! I have no comments.
Enjoy spewing negative energy and obnoxious comments wherever you find yourself. I hope you don't lose it soon! Take care dude! kiss
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:

If op said the lady did all those stuffs without asking for a refund maybe my mentality towards y'all naija women would have changed. I'd have droped the notion that 'all naija women are the same'. My work today maybe would have bin reaching out to ladies I might have hurt either by my words or actions and telling them how sorry I am. Starting from my uncles wivies down to NwanyiAwkaetiti and UyaiIncomparabl. But you see! Y'all are the same. Religion, tribe or education couldn't change y'all. Ho.es gonna be ho.es. I feel sorry for men who still take y'all as wivies and girlfriends.

The said lady is 29yo and she's desperate. Looking for who she will trapped with her fake kindness.

Y'all are written-off.
Y'all are disgusting.
So a lady who knows what she wants is now a hoe to you? Ooh. This one craze dey on another level o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a lady who knows what she wants is now a hoe to you? Ooh. This one craze dey on another level o.

lol. For real. He has gone bunkers.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
You've been talking for a long time. So technically it's not a first date.
A real one night stand requires you've never met or talked before and just met and did it the first day.
You built something up to that moment, not from a vacuum. And avoid premarital sex, this is one of the side effects, kills trust.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Psoul(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Don't mind him, he traveled all the way from Lagos to PH to bleep a babe and didn't ask us if it was right, and now he's asking us shit. Maybe he bleeped away his senses and now needs approval from the public before going for it again

Lol....damn funny grin grin grin grin grin

I hate it wen men think that way.

Sex on 1st date does not a woman cheap.
If sex on 1st date makes a woman cheap, then buying a girl drink/food or paying for her transportation fare on a first date makes a man a fool
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by niyot124: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Some ladies won't like this. Some are already taking it personal cheesy grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by chinchum(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

As opposed to the guy who is sexually a virgin se? It's almost like its only the girl that had sex on the first date. hypocrites.
there is a reason why the man is the giver and the female is the receiver in sexual mating. While it is true that the man have not been sexually discipline. The man is the one who more often than not proposes who he wants to marry. While some men will patronise prostitutes, you can hardly see any of such men make a wife of such prostitutes. While many men wants to bed as many girls as possible, they hardly wants any of such to happen to their sisters. So what is my point? An average human being is self centred, the onus falls on the lady who is the receiver to exercise self restraint. A man is wired to start imagining probably that is how she sleeps with every guy on a first date.....and the effect is what the op is battling with..... I am sure he was happy to have scored the girl on a first date, but afterwards,his imagination is playing tricks on him..... There is a probability that his imagination is correct by the way
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by milemimi93(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

It seems u didn't read d op's post, d IamD comment, my comment and that ediotic MarieSucre comment.

Well let me brk it down for u.

Op said dat d lady he met on twitter paid his flight from Lag - PH and his Hotel bill. Then d lady told him dat he will refund her money wen d meet.

IamD commented dat for a lady to pay d op's flight and hotel bills shows d lady really loves d op.

I quoted IamD and told him dat d girl said she will get her money back wen d meet. That it is impossible for a naija lady to spend on a man.

The useless MarieSucre quoted me asking why d girl shouldn't collcet her money back. Dat it was right for her to collect her money back.

That was wen I mentioned u and UyaiIncomparabl saying dat at it bin d lady didn't ask for a refund maybe my notion towards y'all women would have changed and my work today would be begging y'all for forgiveness.

I never said she knowin what she wants makes her a ho.e

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:

It seems u didn't read d op's post, d IamD comment, my comment and that ediotic MarieSucre comment.

Op said dat d lady he met on twitter paid his flight from Lag - PH and his Hotel bill. Then d lady told him dat he will refund her money wen d meet.

IamD commented dat for a lady to pay d op's flight and hotel bills shows d lady really loves d op.

I quoted IamD and told him dat d girl said she will get her money back wen d meet. That it is impossible for a naija lady to spend on a man.

The useless MarieSucre quoted me asking why d girl shouldn't collcet her money back. Dat it was right for her to collect her money back.

That was wen I mentioned u and UyaiIncomparabl saying dat at it bin d lady didn't ask for a refund maybe my notion towards y'all women would have changed and my work today would be begging y'all for forgiveness.

You owe me an apology not just because the lady in question never asked for a refund but your total disrespect towards my sobriquet.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Psoul:

Lol....damn funny grin grin grin grin grin

I hate it wen men think that way.

Sex on 1st date does not a woman cheap.
If sex on 1st date makes a woman cheap, then buying a girl drink/food or paying for her transportation fare on a first date makes a man a fool
The thing just tire me. Two fnckers meet and whit themselves and one comes out to call the other cheat. The Sam way guys think they are the only one that use and dump girls. I think they just say that to beast their ego.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by milemimi93(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You owe me an apology not just because the lady in question never asked for a refund but your total disrespect towards my sobriquet.
lol. U owe me pvssy. Tho it's borehole I'd manage
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by CoolAmbience(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
dingbang:
Your friends are bad eggs... Someone has s3x with you on the first date doesn't mean the person is cheap or too easy going. Please warn your friends to desist from such mentality.

If you like her then marry her..

I am wondering why someone should worry about marrying someone he slept with on their first date, before worrying about sleeping with her on their first date.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:
lol. U owe me pvssy. Tho it's borehole I'd manage
I give up on you.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Speakdatruth: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

It's fictional now that it's doesn't not suit you but if the tables were turned, you'll be commenting up and down "fear women", "girls are olosho", "Nigerian girls are too broke and only sell their pvssy", "yen yen yen and other short stories". Abegiiiiiiiii
Goan siddon somewhere make I see front. How's this gonna happen in real life, is she that hungry for a man or a dick? Book the hotel, pay the flight, WTH does that? Not that he sent the money to her but with her money. If this was a true life story, the guy would be right to think twice.

BTW, those oloshos and broke girls or those that sells their pvssy as you wrongly mentioned won't go that far. They roll with business in mind.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by sarahade(f): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
austyn0:
There you go,, our reasoning as humans differs...

Mtcheew
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2018
Speakdatruth:

Goan siddon somewhere make I see front. How's this gonna happen in real life, is she that hungry for a man or a dick? Book the hotel, pay the flight, WTH does that? Not that he sent the money to her but with her money. If this was a true life story, the guy would be right to think twice.

BTW, those oloshos and broke girls or those that sells their pvssy as you wrongly mentioned won't go that far. They roll with business in mind.
Hunku go and siddon. Men who go it are they too hungry for pvssy? What do you mean? That women don't have sexual urges and will not act on it? Abegiii swerve enter bush.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2018
milemimi93:

And so I ask again.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2018
chinchum:
there is a reason why the man is the giver and the female is the receiver in sexual mating. While it is true that the man have not been sexually discipline. The man is the one who more often than not proposes who he wants to marry. While some men will patronise prostitutes, you can hardly see any of such men make a wife of such prostitutes. While many men wants to bed as many girls as possible, they hardly wants any of such to happen to their sisters. So what is my point? An average human being is self centred, the onus falls on the lady who is the receiver to exercise self restraint. A man is wired to start imagining probably that is how she sleeps with every guy on a first date.....and the effect is what the op is battling with..... I am sure he was happy to have scored the girl on a first date, but afterwards,his imagination is playing tricks on him..... There is a probability that his imagination is correct by the way

When it suits you people, you're the head, you're the shoulder, men are superior to women yen yen yen. When it doesn't suit you people, when you don't want to take responsibility or blame you'll start hearing "women should know better", "the onus should fall on you", receiver ko Mary Kay concealer ni".

This is why a lot of marriages are falling apart, men have such a disgustingly low moral barometer. They make all sort of excuses for themselves, "I'm a man that's why I'm promiscuous", "I'm not a man that's why I beat", "I'm a man thats why I cheat", "I'm a charger, you're an adaptor, I can charge all of Afruca"and other short stories. Zero husband material to be found anywhere, always making excuses and justifying bad behaviour. smh
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by GuntersChain(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2018
ogbeni, even if it takes years to have sex with her or a second, what will be will be. also if you live your life to impress people or you always consider what people might think and not what you think in your decision making. you will end up with the rest of your life pleasing people and not yourself.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2018
divinelove:

Lol but you and I knows her thing would have marked alot of registers angry angry

We all want a wife DT is a bit reserved not someone who sleeps arnd on first date
what about you? Are you a bit reserved? Do you sleep around on the first date? What does that make you?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2018
famosh:

Madam, I don't know why you Nigerians are like this! You don't have a problem with people who choose spouses based on physical appearance which is the way God created them, but you have a problem with people who don't want to marry a "non-virgin" which was under their control, right?

Again, even if I'm not a virgin, it's not absurd to want to only marry a virgin! You don't complain when short & dark guys or girls claim they want to marry a tall & fair person when they're, in fact, the opposite of what they seek! It happens all the time, madam! That's life!

Simple question why should a non-virgin like you, who has been promiscous be deserving of a virgin wife?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Respect55:

So throwing tantrums unnecessary on social Media is a yes to u

Then do the necessary thing. When your fellow guys call women olosho for as much as showing that they like sex like every normal human out there, call them out. Don't come on her post and start trying to correct her. Do the NECESSARY thing and correct your guys. Then we'll take you seriously.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Y'all are written-off.
Y'all are disgusting.

Nigerian women are so sad that you think we're all the same. We're sorry we truncated your silly restitution party of apologising to women. From the bottom of our heart, we truly do care that we have hurt you so badly and shall proceed to commit suicide enmasse in Jabi lake. Nonsense upon ingredients.

Please spare me all this long epistle The moment she had sex with that guy, you termed her a ho.e whether she collected money, she gave money, she returned money, as long as she exercised the use of her vag*na, y'all termed her a h*e, that's the way of Nigerian men. You are all confused, women should be this, women should be that, women should do this, women should do that, all the while you do nothing to change yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Speakdatruth: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Hunku go and siddon. Men who go it are they too hungry for pvssy? What do you mean? That women don't have sexual urges and will not act on it? Abegiii swerve enter bush.
So you sef fit book flight ticket, make hotel reservation for a guy because you wan fvck? All at your expense? Well I think you should be able to do it since you clamour for girl-power. Yeye
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Speakdatruth:
So you sef fit book flight ticket, make hotel reservation for a guy because you wan fvck? All at your expense? Well I think you should be able to do it since you clamour for girl-power. Yeye
I don't understand your post. Are you saying its wrong if I do it? Waiting for clarification.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Speakdatruth: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

I don't understand your post. Are you saying its wrong if I do it? Waiting for clarification.
I don't manage your money, why would I say that... But be very assured that whoever it is, will surely zone you somewhere, somewhere not too good. Most especially if that's your first time meeting him. Is the dude broke or something? Or is it just you with this "who runs the world" mentality.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Speakdatruth:

I don't manage your money, why would I say that... But be very assured that whoever it is, will surely zone you somewhere, somewhere not too good. Most especially if that's your first time meeting him. Is the dude broke or something? Or is it just you with this "who runs the world" mentality.

Oh so when you men say you want to a woman who brings more than pvssy to the relationship, you were all just confused? clarify.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Speakdatruth: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Oh so when you men say you want to a woman who brings more than pvssy to the relationship, you were all just confused? clarify.
You no fit read? I typed most especially if that's the first time you're meeting him. BTW, who doesn't get tired of fvcking a pussy? It doesn't hold a man, it won't make him stay, you should be offering more, and anyone thinking like me has got it together in life, such is never confused.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Speakdatruth:
You no fit read? I typed most especially if that's the first time you're meeting him. BTW, who doesn't get tired of fvcking a pussy? It doesn't hold a man, it won't make him stay, you should be offering more, and anyone thinking like me has got it together in life, such is never confused.

But it's okay for HIM to fvck me on the first date but not for ME to fvck him. clarify.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Respect55(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Then do the necessary thing. When your fellow guys call women olosho for as much as showing that they like sex like every normal human out there, call them out. Don't come on her post and start trying to correct her. Do the NECESSARY thing and correct your guys. Then we'll take you seriously.
Doesn't matter if u take me serious or not. That bn said, I'm not going to reply ur mentions anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.