Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (47136 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by adisabarber(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
If he died ontop of his wife it won't make news headlines grin

GOFRONT:
grin

I hope the member is his wife.....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
He died in ACTIVE SERVICE: D cheesy cheesy
RIP to him

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by freemanbubble: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
ok
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by daclemx: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sexx is a very tough and rigorous exercise that has great impact on the heart. Your heart races heavily when u have sex. Know ur limit and strenght bikonu

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by olas24u(f): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
tetula123:
just say "man dies after sex in a hotel" you mustn't add church to it. We always look for ways to mock Christianity especially seun and his MOD.

and so ?they have been deceiving others
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by sanpipita(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
ruggedtimi:
that's my landlady's church when I was living in koforidua, lol members of that church they act like say na dem holy pass.

Lots of fuckery goes in church, don't be deceived they even find it hard to resist themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by blackboy2star(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ebenezer confirmed that the lady who accompanied the man was arrested and released after a post-mortem conducted on Osae-Ansah by the Koforidua Central Hospital revealed that he died of cardiac arrest and hypertension during the alleged sex act.

For my country naija zoo... nah panti straight, instead of them to do the right thing by carrying out post-mortem to know the cause my people in black attire will extort you and your family to enrich themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Reference(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
ruggedtimi:
that's my landlady's church when I was living in koforidua, lol members of that church they act like say na dem holy pass.

What has the church go to do with the immoral acts of an individual. You talk as if the church encouraged him to commit sdultery when churches do the exact thing.

When will Africans like you think properly. Simply because a smoker goes to the hospital and gets attention, treatment for health challenges and perhaps a cure does not mean the hospitals or doctors encourage smokers by helping him. What kind of jaundice thinking is that.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by chillychill(f): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin somebody dat has HBP wants to be having rough n mind blowing sex... Y him no go die something wey b say boys of nowadays seff Dey do dem Dey breathe heavily cheesy he wants to d four five rounds cheesy grin

He killed himself undecided he wanted to b killed too tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hian,e get wetin we no go hear for dis life again?...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
That's why five seconds duration is the best. You live to do another rounds.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Simplep:
Hian,e get wetin we no go hear for dis life again?...
were you not the curse of his dead, always like to go for 1 hour sex
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
daclemx:

Sexx is a very tough and rigorous exercise that has great impact on the heart. Your heart races heavily when u have sex. Know ur limit and strenght bikonu
I no dey do pass 30 seconds, I can't kee myself because of pusssssy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
"At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder..."

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
were you not the curse of his dead, always like to go for 1 hour sex
Curse ko,curses ni....take am.

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
GOD BLESS THEM AND GRANT THEM AL-JANNAL WHERE 72 VIRGINS AWAITS US
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by newjosboy: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dottore:
Rip. U fvcked like others but ur health status was not in agreement.

Who told you he bleeped like others? The lady must have been screaming ' harder! Harder!! Harder!!!'
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by greatman247(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chain, walahi Ghana don overtake Kenya from scope of things grin grin
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by newjosboy: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
GOD BLESS THEM AND GRANT THEM AL-JANNAL WHERE 72 VIRGINS AWAITS US

Fake sheikh
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by govetmentcoco: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
holy f./.k Amen
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
potent5:
Ehen? So as an elder he shouldn't obey the call of nature.

Call of nature kwa...lol cheesy
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Lawalemi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
This thing called sex sha!
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by cyril10(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
48noble:
what is he going to tell God?

That he died on top of a strange woman.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by ikemesit4477: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I hope the member is his wife.....
No, his spare tyre! cheesy
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by erimmy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
oshe11:
World Cup whatsapp Group

[b]Iwobi : gud evening house
Lewandowski : hi
Ronaldo : @Messi how market
Ramos : LOL
Pogba : hahhahahaha
Kante : my chest
Mikel Obi : ours didn't reach 3 ooo �
_Mascherano left_
Mane : Admin who left
Iwobi : ��
Karious : come on guys they tried
Bale : the same way you tried �
Modric : and cried
Sterling : and benched
Benzema : till career finishes
_Karious left_
Sane @Aguero when are you coming back?
Aguero : Daylight
Rakitic : Who is Aguero?
Messi : Our striker
Ighalo : that can not score
Messi : you, have you scored?
Moses @Messi won miss penalty 2018
Rasford : epic miss
Lingard : ��
Zlatan : lions don't recover like humans �
Ramos : Sharrap old fool, retire already
Mo Salah : lol
Ramos : hey bro Mo Salah wudup
Mo Salah : who's your bro..... & don't ever come to Egypt oh
Buffon : hahhahahaha
Neymar :��
Casemiro : ��
T - Kross : ��
_Mo Salah left_
Can : hehehehe
Mbappe : @can you that went on free transfer what are you Laffing at
Lukaku : lwkmd
Hazard : �‍♂
De bruyne : fada lawd
Etebo : Up super Eagles
Messi : which one?
Ronaldo : the one that dealt with your country messilessly during friendlies
Willian : Evil @Ronaldo..
Godin : oh Ronaldo has finished Messi
Isco : heheehheh
Pogba : Messi short man ehyah
Ndidi : Adonbilivit
_Messi left_[/b]

To be continued
Bros,pls mention me when it's concluded. Very funny, I must say.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
HELL IS REAL.... oh no.... kai

How do you know?
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Donopsiano(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
as the treasurer of the church, this signifies that his treasure is in heaven grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by OmerianConsult: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heaven straight! I bet the angels are waiting for him with the gates open!
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by omooba969(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
daclemx:

It doesn't have to be rough, in fact, most ladies prefer cruise control...if you know what I mean. grin
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Donopsiano(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
How do you know that boys of nowadays aways breathe heavily during/after sex ma
chillychill:
grin somebody dat has HBP wants to be having rough n mind blowing sex... Y him no go die something wey b say boys of nowadays seff Dey do dem Dey breathe heavily cheesy he wants to d four five rounds cheesy grin

He killed himself undecided he wanted to b killed too tongue

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
elder fuckster.
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by delishpot: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
blizzers:

Never in Naija

Exactly grin grin grin grin grin Even if he killed himself in the presence of everyone popo will pack all and even seize the property join.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.