Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,622 members, 7,958,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (47139 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
tetula123:
just say "man dies after sex in a hotel" you mustn't add church to it. We always look for ways to mock Christianity especially seun and his MOD.

The Headline is very correct, the truth be told, he is a leader misleading his followers... Hold Your Peace.
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by symbianDON(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
tetula123:
just say "man dies after sex in a hotel" you mustn't add church to it. We always look for ways to mock Christianity especially seun and his MOD.
well said
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by oluwasegun007(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
AntiWailer:
Harder harder

The girl must av been shouting harder harder harder.

Brethren when ye heareth the strange voice screameth harder, harder, harder, Faster, Hasten , Come into me faster, Hearken to my plea of advanced excitement. Behold !!!, it is time to picketh thy pant and runneth

This your comment got me laughing....

As funny as it sounds, it's the obvious truth.

He died trying to impress his lover, something his wife won't request.
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by tboks(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
tetula123:
Hypocrite! Would you say such if it was a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
He died doing what he loved...may his randy soul RIP cheesy
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Pitokwe(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na today men of god they Bleep?

Saw a Catholic priest and a lady with my koro koro eyes in a guest house in Zaria.

Don't ask me what I was doing there too?,,,,lol
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by gulfer: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Confirming the incident, the Eastern Regional Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ebenezer Tetteh , said the owner of the guest house, Mr. William Adu Afari , alerted the Police about the shocking occurrence.

Ebenezer confirmed that the lady who accompanied the man was arrested and released after a post-mortem conducted on Osae-Ansah by the Koforidua Central Hospital revealed that he died of cardiac arrest and hypertension during the alleged sex act.
RIP, however, can this ever be possible in Nigeria; police arresting and releasing a dead man's company after clearance by a hospital report
I seriously doubt it can ever happen angry angry angry
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by KingBaba1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Priscy01:
An elder at the Ascension Congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana in Koforidua was found dead in a room hours after he had lodged into a guest house at Aboabo, near Nkurakan in the Eastern Region, last Tuesday.

The 60-year-old man identified as William Osae-Ansah , who is also a treasurer at the church, was alleged to have checked into the Susu Sei Me Guest House about 9.30 a.m. with a 40-year-old woman, also a member of his church.

According to workers at the Guest House, they received the shock of their lives when the woman who accompanied the church elder into the hotel room rushed to the reception some few minutes later to report that her partner was unresponsive.

They said the Church elder was found naked and lifeless in the hotel room after engaging in hot intimacy with the lady whose identity wasn't revealed.

Confirming the incident, the Eastern Regional Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ebenezer Tetteh , said the owner of the guest house, Mr. William Adu Afari , alerted the Police about the shocking occurrence.

Ebenezer confirmed that the lady who accompanied the man was arrested and released after a post-mortem conducted on Osae-Ansah by the Koforidua Central Hospital revealed that he died of cardiac arrest and hypertension during the alleged sex act.

The body of the late Osea-Ansah has been deposited at the Koforidua Regional Hospital morgue , while all the money he had with him belonging to the Church has been retrieved by the Police for safekeeping, according to Graphic Ghana

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/church-elder-found-dead-in-guest-house-after-having-sex-with-a-member.html

Ori mi ma je kin gba ibi ti mo gba wa lo... Born from virgina, die from Virginia, i rebuke it
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by ruggedtimi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Reference:

What has the church go to do with the immoral acts of an individual. You talk as if the church encouraged him to commit sdultery when churches do the exact thing.

When will Africans like you think properly. Simply because a smoker goes to the hospital and gets attention, treatment for health challenges and perhaps a cure does not mean the hospitals or doctors encourage smokers by helping him. What kind of jaundice thinking is that.
I didn't mention that the church encouraged him to do that, I am only surprised about the scandal coming from that church.
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Maundlinluv(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oya na
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by porchbaby(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin grin grin angry I don't even know y am laughing, u wan chop wetin big pass u, wonder what he would tell his creator what killed him
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by blazer2018: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Now that's some decent police work..." the lady who accompanied the man was arrested and released after a post-mortem conducted on Osae-Ansah by the Koforidua Central Hospital revealed that he died of cardiac arrest and hypertension during the alleged sex act."...

I trust d Nigeria Police Force...d woman will be on a very long thing now... grin
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by oruma19: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
tetula123:
u are right.. Looking for traffic to his site.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by baum1: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
AntiWailer:
Harder harder

The girl must av been shouting harder harder harder.

Brethren when ye heareth the strange voice screameth harder, harder, harder, Faster, Hasten , Come into me faster, Hearken to my plea of advanced excitement. Behold !!!, it is time to picketh thy pant and runneth

E no go better for you.

Loll..You're mean bro. This your statement funny die.

Sorry, e go better for you oo, bro. I just laugh tire
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Buharimustgo: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=tetula123 post=68706261]just say "man dies after sex in a hotel" you mustn't add church to it. We always look for ways to mock Christianity especially seun and his MOD. [/quote
The guy is a champion, and needs award
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Smartademu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
48noble:
what is he going to tell God?
Died in active service. grin
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by mukthar2000(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
na were the follow come, the follow go, RIP bro
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by chillychill(f): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Donopsiano:
How do you know that boys of nowadays aways breathe heavily during/after sex ma

Am a female na m not gay cheesy

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Seandisputed(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
And if he follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o..
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by khayce: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Try *Megascreen Data Service* For Your Next Data Subscription. _*lt's Cheap And Fast*_

Megascreen data service sells mobile data at an affordable rate across all networks plus *Awoof Weekend* for all our customers.

*Our Stable Price List*

*�MTN*
1G - 600
2G - 1200
3G - 1700
5G - 2700
10G - 5000
20G - 9900

*Validity: 90days*

*�Glo*
2G. - 950
4.5G - 1800
7.2G - 2300
8.7G - 2700
12.5G - 3600
15.6G - 4500
25G - 7200

*Validity: 30days*

*�9Mobile*
1G - 700
1.5G - 1000
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200

*�Airtel*
1.5G - 950
3.5G - 1900
5G - 2400
10G - 4850

*Payment Options Are Easy And Safe*

_Delivery Takes 5-10Mins Max_

*Our Quick Contact*

*Whatsapp*
https:///send?phone=2348063951701

*�Phone*: 08063951701

*Mega Screen Data Service| Surf For Less*

Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Too bad for him, what a bad way to end one's life.
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by piagetskinner(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2018
48noble:
what is he going to tell God?
transmission transmission
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by shegra58: 2:47am On Jun 23, 2018
tetula123:
You don't want them to talk wetin happen ?
Re: Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member by Casemiro(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
oshe11:
World Cup whatsapp Group
[b]Iwobi : gud evening house Lewandowski : hi Ronaldo : @Messi how market Ramos : LOL Pogba : hahhahahaha Kante : my chest Mikel Obi : ours didn't reach 3 ooo � _Mascherano left_ Mane : Admin who left Iwobi : �� Karious : come on guys they tried Bale : the same way you tried � Modric : and cried Sterling : and benched Benzema : till career finishes _Karious left_ Sane @Aguero when are you coming back? Aguero : Daylight Rakitic : Who is Aguero? Messi : Our striker Ighalo : that can not score Messi : you, have you scored? Moses @Messi won miss penalty 2018 Rasford : epic miss Lingard : �� Zlatan : lions don't recover like humans � Ramos : Sharrap old fool, retire already Mo Salah : lol Ramos : hey bro Mo Salah wudup Mo Salah : who's your bro..... & don't ever come to Egypt oh Buffon : hahhahahaha Neymar :�� Casemiro : �� T - Kross : �� _Mo Salah left_ Can : hehehehe Mbappe : @can you that went on free transfer what are you Laffing at Lukaku : lwkmd Hazard : �‍♂ De bruyne : fada lawd Etebo : Up super Eagles Messi : which one? Ronaldo : the one that dealt with your country messilessly during friendlies Willian : Evil @Ronaldo.. Godin : oh Ronaldo has finished Messi Isco : heheehheh Pogba : Messi short man ehyah Ndidi : Adonbilivit _Messi left_[/b]
To be continued

Messi is a fowl grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.