Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (67480 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Nwatiti24(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
I know since there was no corruption charge on his head. the president will be looking for an allegation to punish him for constantly speaking up in the Senate. others are quiet BC of one skeleton or the other in there cupboard. I don't blv in one Nig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Balyz: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The total clampdown on opposition begins
As elections draws near

There is a tyrant in Aso rock

Democracy is under attack
Just like you he is an IPOB crook and he must face the consequences

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by emi14: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever8054:
its ya type that are to be blame for the continuous theft and inhumane treatment this politicians exercise with pride....can't you useless youth just let this politicians play there games while you watch?...
Are you sure he is a youth?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by datribune: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nwatiti24:
I know since there was no corruption charge on his head. the president will be looking for an allegation to punish him for constantly speaking up in the Senate. others are quiet BC of one skeleton or the other in there cupboard. I don't blv in one Nig

Hear Mumu. Abaribe was impeached as Abia State Deputy Governor over corruption allegations. Why do you like corruption & corrupt people so much?. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by amazon14: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever8054:
I can never support or defend any politician they are all thief's and the source of our problem,... you can imagine... 30billion.!!!!

Please go back and the post again. He did not steal the money he exposed the 30 billion
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever8054:
its ya type that are to be blame for the continuous theft and inhumane treatment this politicians exercise with pride....can't you useless youth just let this politicians play there games while you watch?...
brain dead goat, didn't you see where Abaribe POINTED OUT 30 billion naira snuggled into the budget for power ? You're the one supporting thieves and criminals here, you just might be a criminal yourself because you're too slow upstairs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
I see the PDP media trying so hard to put this on the fore

Wisdomkosi:

He said the N30 billion was listed for expansion and re-enforcement of infrastructure in the distribution companies to reduce stranded firms.

“The amount never passed through the senate power committee. Where did such huge sum of N30 billion come from?” he had asked.

“Let the budget office and other relevant bodies conduct self examination. Such self examination will go a long way to clear gray areas.”

Abaribe also  stood as one of the sureties for Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who regained freedom after 18 months in detention. Nnamdi Kanu’s whereabouts is still unknown after soldiers invaded his house.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/442547/breaking-tension-as-dss-takes-over-senator-abaribe-residence-after-he-was-arrested-photos/

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
clinsman1:
Dis country is under attack
Who is attacking the country?, he will soon be back home, its business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever8054:
I can never support or defend any politician they are all thief's and the source of our problem,... you can imagine... 30billion.!!!!

He got arrested for exposing executive looting N30 billion in the name of power. President Buhari is doing what OBJ did.

Those are refuseing to demand for referendum for their freedom. You think you'd never to be put a box?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Kaliph(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
How old are u please?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by AdamuAudu: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever8054:
Our hundred days is just an hour in the ways of the Almighty God. By that it is only God that can take the appropriate and much needed defence of the innocent Nigerians of this latest ropping and framing of the oppposition by Buhari. May God Almighty take total control. We reply on youOh God for our defend since Buhaei and his apc has come up such devilsh style of leadership. We know you cannot allow this man for another four years, unless we all will die in the hand of this very wicked man.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by datribune: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
clinsman1:
Dis country is under attack

Crooks & charlatans are under attack.
Abaribe who was impeached as Abia State Deputy Governor over corruption is now d person you are here defending. Later you will say there's no development but you oppose every attempt to stop corruption. Let him do some sweating, abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018

5 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by datribune: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
AdamuAudu:
Our hundred days is just an hour in the ways of the Almighty God. By that it is only God that can take the appropriate and much needed defence of the innocent Nigerians of this latest ropping and framing of the oppposition by Buhari. May God Almighty take total control. We reply on youOh God for our defend since Buhaei and his apc has come up such devilsh style of leadership. We know you cannot allow this man for another four years, unless we all will die in the hand of this very wicked man.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by 0koyibos: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nwatiti24:

Are you aware that Abaribe was once impeached in Abia State over corruption?

Why am I even asking you, from your dumb post, you can't know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Kaliph(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
sad cool Why them the carry that man like handbag na?

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by theDukegold(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Another one!
(in Dj khaled's voice) [color=#990000]Another one!
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
abbaapple:

angry
Suffersticated Sophisticated Mor.on detected

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ECHICHE: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is pay back time for Abaribe having stood tall as anti Buhari and APC in the Senate.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Kaliph(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Fukafuka:
[/quote] cry[quote author=Fukafuka post=68735383]
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by thanknairaland1: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
when I see the broom I pass over you buhari led administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nigerians are the only set of people who openly do evil and openly revel in it.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by somito121(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
How I wish there could be a military coup in Nigeria again.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever8054:
was the 30billion stolen,?
Or spirit come add 30b put for budget paper when he was sleeping.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't really have sense.

He should better remain in the cell until he provide your terrorist supreme leader.
AkupeMBANO:
voting Buhari into power in this country was the highest crime committed by Nigerians. he has succeeded in rubbishing our Democracy to the logical end. immediately you speak against APC led administration, embarrassment will come knocking at your door step. buhari is indeed a legendary dullard.
Jolar101:

You see how dumb you are? Read before commenting shi.t.
this report from igbere TV or radio Biafra news, that it was because of the unforseen 30b in the budget.
You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by maestroferddi: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
Nice Job DSS! Drill him hard.
If you had a working brain you would reckon that Buhari is shooting himself in foot by this animalistic method he has chosen to emasculate the opposition.

Just watch as he goes down....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
One Nigeria will end under Buhari.

Buhari keep up with your stupidity

Sebi na u go end am..

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
somito121:
How I wish there could be a military coup in Nigeria again.
because of terrorist abaribe.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

Suffersticated Sophisticated Mor.on detected

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by somito121(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
buhariguy:
because of terrorist abaribe.
No, so much will happen before the end of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.