Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (67482 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by tallestman79(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=lordm post=68733334]Ipob will not like this[I/quote]Ignorant fool like you.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Joecrane(f): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
I can never support or defend any politician they are all thief's and the source of our problem,... you can imagine... 30billion.!!!!

Oga did you read the post well?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2018
WITCH HUNTING HAS JUST BEGAN. DISFUNCTION POWER DRUNK CORRUPT GOVT OF OPPRESSION. WHAT HAPPEN TO N30B TO POWER SECTOR? WHO WITHDRAW THE FUND AND FOR WHAT?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by colossus91(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
ordinary 30billion? davido over to you!!
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ivanG07(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2018
35824L:
He will not be allowed to go free until he tells the DSS where the albino terrorist is hiding.
Nigeria will not be free untill fulani hardsmen are declear terorist and theor leaders are declear wanted as harmless ipob.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ivanG07(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Almaiga:
Nice one DSS. This IPOB Senator has committed a treasonable offence, by conspiring with Kanu to plan his escape. He must be treated as an enemy if this great nation.
For seeing the truth and not saying it,you are the real enemy of nigeria.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ivanG07(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2018
sureheaven:
That man deserve to be dealt with for not producing Nnamdi kanu whom he stood surety for.

He is not above the law.
You are just a beast like your pairs,you are not even known among the law so when it happen to you, no rescue for you.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ivanG07(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2018
mgbadike81:
God bless Nnamdi Kanu, God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun. God punish and disgrace Ohanaeze ndi oshi na ama, alongside the Eastern governors and senators. May he reward Enyinnaya Abaribe depending on his intentions. At least the man is the only southeastern political leader to openly identify with IPOB and the masses.
The rest are,Orjkalhari,okorhari, and otger haariiss.All i know is that come 2019, God will harrass to disgrace them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Bishop4real: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Nwatiti24:
I know since there was no corruption charge on his head. the president will be looking for an allegation to punish him for constantly speaking up in the Senate. others are quiet BC of one skeleton or the other in there cupboard. I don't blv in one Nig

He was "constantly speaking up" still major cuts happened in the budgetary allocation for South east. Speaking up indeed. Let's allow these politicians to face their headache bcoz they don't have our interest at heart at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2018
I see some saying trash here.

Born! all you niggers. Fvck all Yo!

DSS playing the cheap labour in the framing. �

I stand with ENYINNAYA HARCOURT ABARIBE.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2018
35824L:
He will not be allowed to go free until he tells the DSS where the albino terrorist is hiding.
he doesn't owe DSS an explanation as 2d whereabouts of KANU. It is d courts 2 whom he made that pledge not DSS. Again, he isn't d only surety
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
You are just a beast like your pairs,you are not even known among the law so when it happen to you, no rescue for you.

Stop quoting me you fools, abaribe has used ur destiny to the extent u still support the same person who raped ur wife and daughter in ur presence.
What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2018
contigiency:

That is the only slogan in you guys mouth. Clamping down opposition. Whatever wrong the opposition members must have done, they should not be touched because they are sacred.

I thought that we should wait and hear why he was arrested and not repeating this old slogan. After all the law enforcement agencies don't just go and arrest innocent citizens.
are u 4 real? All d cry and hoopla about SARS is about what? Or SARS isn't law enforcement?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ibekwe97: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
I think KANU case still in d court, y DSS arrest if I may ask. may God help us in dis administration
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Masterppower: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
lordm:
Ipob will not like this
Yorubas are celebrating it..
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by bubu2019: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2018
35824L:
idiots like you are our main problem,the sum of 30billion did not mean anything to you rather your problem is the albino.I am sure that the whole village where you come from don't have such amount of money
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Arizona1: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2018
mumisco4real:
let him produce that AFIN or else his name na sorry.I wonder how these people from SE think. they always paint any move as been witch hunting.this senator knows the implications of standing sureties for a criminal.
Exactly, I wonder how people from your region especially your likes reason. When people like you can't read and understand, what kind of life do you live? It's a pity.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Ope101(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

He exposed the 30 billion!
That's probably y they are hounding him,
not that he is a good man anyway!
Nope he stood as surety to a felon who jumped bail and eloped, He should tell the DSS where Nnamdi Kanu..
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Ope101(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2018
bubu2019:
idiots like you are our main problem,the sum of 30billion did not mean anything to you rather your problem is the albino.I am sure that the whole village where you come from don't have such amount of money
Don't allow yourself to be played or fooled, I assure you he's only speaking up on the 30b maybe cause he has some personal problems with the Ministry of Power. None of them(National Assembly Leaders) is speaking up about the unreasonable sum of money(for some Greek gift constituency projects) they have been accused of secretly inserting into the budget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's not your fault Mr Muslim friend It's in you to crave the destruction of others
But it won't be long now
Muslim who? you got it wrong again
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Charly68: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Let him produce the runaway ipob leader and leave DSS cell ..no hullabaloo over this matter. Nobody is above the law of the land

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by basadenet: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
If this abuse of power is allowed to continue, then nigerians are in for worst time to come. Apc government is a failure.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
...sorry buhari has scored an own goal. This action will more alienate him in the SE. Why using threat of force and intimidation to arrest someone in his house even when he has not been invited to come before now? This is barbaric, evil, dictatorial and autocratic.

If his arrest is as result of his surety for NK then the DSS has no right to do that without a formal warrant from a competent court. If his arrest was as a result of his outspokenness in the Senate then permit me to say that DICTATORSHIP HAS FINALLY COME TO STAY IN NIGERIA.Woe unto the earth!!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari is a tyrant, the worst aspect is he's a dullard, just like idi Amin of Uganda.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Sarkin: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Jolar101:

These Nigerian monkeys will not stop fooling themselves.

Boko haram terrorists mother and siblings are there walking around with armed terrorists in government and getting allowances in killing of innocents Christians in the north and Benue people. Buhari and mumu terrorists in charge of dss are protecting their terrorists mothers. You idiots are not happy in arresting innocent people in opposition political leaders. You people mumu o.

Waiting for you terrorists to done with your framing documents.
lol. Ignorant comment.
Innocent Christians in the north alone indeed.
Jobless idiotic pigs of Biafra like saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ogwanogwa: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Democracy is under attack
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The total clampdown on opposition begins
As elections draws near

There is a tyrant in Aso rock

Democracy is under attack

I guess Joshua Dariye and Jolly Nyame are opposition too?

To think that the reason for his arrest has not be given and you are saying this puts your sense of judgement to question.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
voting Buhari into power in this country was the highest crime committed by Nigerians. he has succeeded in rubbishing our Democracy to the logical end. immediately you speak against APC led administration, embarrassment will come knocking at your door step. buhari is indeed a legendary dullard.

Oga, if you have committed any crime you may turn yourself in to the police. I have not committed any crime.

Just because a Senator is arrested, you come here to talk nonsense. Do you care how many commoners get arrested everyday? Is Senator Abaribe above the law? Couldn't you have waited for the reason for his arrest to be made public?

Abeg, go sidon jare! Mtcheeew.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bubu is like the Pot calling the kettle Black. I often wonder what is defined as integrity as attributed to that Bubu called the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.