Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (67485 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The total clampdown on opposition begins
As elections draws near

There is a tyrant in Aso rock

Democracy is under attack

Buhari have my support to punish erring politicians not minding the fact that his government had some failures.

Govermor Fayose your arrest is getting nearer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68735383][/quote]

angry

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
sureheaven:
That man deserve to be dealt with for not producing Nnamdi kanu whom he stood surety for.

He is not above the law.

Nnamdi Kanu and 30 billion which important

Would you prefer Kanu's head over 30 billion
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Metuh:

Who padded the 30billion

You couldn't even read and comprehend the small report. SMH

You need to go back to secondary school asap

That is too lame. So the executive that prepare the budget initially are the ones that insert 30billion into it again right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68735383][/quote]

angry

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
SoNature:

If twas someone else, people will definitely keep quiet.

But Enyinaya Abaribe and Ike Ekweremadu represent the loudest voices of the south east zone

And being the loudest voice place them above the law right? To hell with them and their loud voice...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Metuh: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oblang:

That is too lame. So the executive that prepare the budget initially are the ones that insert 30billion into it again right?
Where did you read that it was the executive
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by dochenaj: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
sureheaven:
That man deserve to be dealt with for not producing Nnamdi kanu whom he stood surety for.

He is not above the law.
Should he not have been arrested long ago after Kanu jumped bail, why exactly at this time, after his voicing out of a #30 Billion budget padding.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Saintist: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

PLEASE SHUT UP

I can ask a full grown man to shut up, it would be very stupid of me. Please grow up and get some sense. Evey man is entitled to his or her own opinion!
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
If you had a working brain you would reckon that Buhari is shooting himself in foot by this animalistic method he has chosen to emasculate the opposition.

Just watch as he goes down....
hahahahahaha,
Buhari will go down.

Legislootors threatened to impeach my guy if he harass or arrested anyone of them.

It is now, all of them will be arrested before they will call off recess, all of them will already be in cell awaiting trial..
I am waiting for their impeachment till 2023.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Saintist:

I can ask a full grown man to shut up, it would be very stupid of me. Please grow up and get some sense. Evey man is entitled to his or her own opinion!

HMMMMMMM

WHICH YEYE OPINION
OYA CONTINUE YOUR RUBBISH
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2018
I thought buhari cannot do these terrorist abaribe anything

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra was having mouth that buhari cannot arrest him
But today, you are now insulting buhari for doing what you challenge him to do,
Also insulting my guy for doing the right thing
zombieHUNTER:
As elections draws near

buhariguy:
hahahahahaha,
Buhari will go down.

Legislootors threatened to impeach my guy if he harass or arrested anyone of them.

It is now, all of them will be arrested before they will call off recess, all of them will already be in cell awaiting trial..
I am waiting for their impeachment till 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
As elections draws near

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2018
somito121:

No, so much will happen before the end of the year.
so much to happen and it will be marvelous in My sight.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2018
datribune:

Crooks & charlatans are under attack.
Abaribe who was impeached as Abia State Deputy Governor over corruption is now d person you are here defending. Later you will say there's no development but you oppose every attempt to stop corruption. Let him do some sweating, abeg.
Wherever do you see a deputy in Nigeria ever being significant in the government? The deputies and vice are glorified houseboys of the person in charge and whenever they begin to clear their path for relevance, they are almost always ousted in a most hilarious way and with fictitious charges.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Balyz:
Just like you he is an IPOB crook, he must face the consequences
tempest69:
E Don Red for am.. Abaribe is the new Ma'azi in town.. I mean the new dilector
ISLAMISTS
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
voting Buhari into power in this country was the highest crime committed by Nigerians. he has succeeded in rubbishing our Democracy to the logical end. immediately you speak against APC led administration, embarrassment will come knocking at your door step. buhari is indeed a legendary dullard.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Oblang(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Metuh:

Where did you read that it was the executive

Isn't that what he alleged?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Metuh: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Oblang:

Isn't that what he alleged?
Nope he was only asking the house how it was added
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by StudentsNG: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm not sure you read the report above carefully well. The said Senator didn't steal the 30b, he questioned its whereabouts. By the way the man's house (based on the pictures above) appear to be a humble home, unlike the rest who live in extremely luxurious edifices.
Ever8054:
I can never support or defend any politician they are all thief's and the source of our problem,... you can imagine... 30billion.!!!!
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Hifeylove: 12:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Oh I see, now I knew what Davido meant by singing 30billion for the account oooooooo.. He actually got the inspiration from you sir. FP direct...
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Larryeyo: 1:02am On Jun 23, 2018
The end game will tell were we are going in this Nija

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Bhol28: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2018
When u stand as a guarantor for a criminal u will definitely be picked up when such criminal escape.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by poseidon12: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2018
lordm:
Ipob will not like this

And you like it, right?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by poseidon12: 1:34am On Jun 23, 2018
35824L:
He will not be allowed to go free until he tells the DSS where the albino terrorist is hiding.

Another ass h*le. Nnamdi Kanu terrorist to you, but Buhari and the Fulani killers are heroes, right? Some Nigerians really deserve the mess they are in.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by docadams: 2:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Metuh:

Nope he was only asking the house how it was added

That is to say Igbere TV claim was malicious and seditious

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by shegra58: 3:05am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
As elections draws near

Opposition ? But the guy stand as a surety for a criminal now and can't provide him for court hearing
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
its ya type that are to be blame for the continuous theft and inhumane treatment this politicians exercise with pride....can't you useless youth just let this politicians play there games while you watch?...

You are too stupid and gullible for attacking a straight thinking person like this. What you don't know know but you can learn if you are ready to. You are a shallow thinking fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.