Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (67484 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by cjrane: 3:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari's dictatorship is getting out of hand.

It is time for Nigerians to begin resisting the dictatoship through any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by contigiency(m): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The total clampdown on opposition begins
As elections draws near

There is a tyrant in Aso rock

Democracy is under attack

That is the only slogan in you guys mouth. Clamping down opposition. Whatever wrong the opposition members must have done, they should not be touched because they are sacred.

I thought that we should wait and hear why he was arrested and not repeating this old slogan. After all the law enforcement agencies don't just go and arrest innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by OmerianConsult: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2018
What do we call this?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by gurnam: 4:54am On Jun 23, 2018
SoNature:

If twas someone else, people will definitely keep quiet.

But Enyinaya Abaribe and Ike Ekweremadu represent the loudest voices of the south east zone

Your own voice no loud? Abi na only for NL una own voice dey loud ?

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by gurnam: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2018
clinsman1:
Dis country is under attack

Because DSS is questioning one man ? Attack ko! Defend ni grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Skyyoyo: 5:03am On Jun 23, 2018
This is total madness! What is his crime?

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by namio10: 5:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
The Department of State Security Services(DSS) has taken  over the residence of the Senator representing Abia South Senatorial District today after he was arrested in Abuja today.

Barrister Ndudi Nwagbara who is Abaribe’s Legal Adviser told Igbere TV correspondent that the DSS has not revealed the reason Abaribe was arrested.

Igbere TV recalls that Abaribe, who is chairman of the senate committee on power, steel development and metallurgy, had alleged that N30 billion was smuggled into the power budget.

He said the N30 billion was listed for expansion and re-enforcement of infrastructure in the distribution companies to reduce stranded firms.

“The amount never passed through the senate power committee. Where did such huge sum of N30 billion come from?” he had asked.

“Let the budget office and other relevant bodies conduct self examination. Such self examination will go a long way to clear gray areas.”

Abaribe also  stood as one of the sureties for Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who regained freedom after 18 months in detention. Nnamdi Kanu’s whereabouts is still unknown after soldiers invaded his house.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/442547/breaking-tension-as-dss-takes-over-senator-abaribe-residence-after-he-was-arrested-photos/

Baba Bubu no joke again o.
From mowing down Sen. Dino to Sen Saraki to Abaribe and threatening OBJ - every obstacle to the conquest must be mowed down.

Frame any lie to spread the conquest - TAQQIYA.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
I can never support or defend any politician they are all thief's and the source of our problem,... you can imagine... 30billion.!!!!

grin grin grin grin Read properly before you comment,that is why you have been failing in interviews.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by namio10: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2018
contigiency:

That is the only slogan in you guys mouth. Clamping down opposition. Whatever wrong the opposition members must have done, they should not be touched because they are sacred.

I thought that we should wait and hear why he was arrested and not repeating this old slogan. After all the law enforcement agencies don't just go and arrest innocent citizens.

Buhari was on this same ROAD IN 1984 - hurling people to jail for nothing. Using retroactive decree to kill youths via firing squad.

Going abroad to GB to kidnap opposition figure.

Let's see how far he goes in 2018. Little education is a disease.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by mumisco4real(f): 5:37am On Jun 23, 2018
let him produce that AFIN or else his name na sorry.I wonder how these people from SE think. they always paint any move as been witch hunting.this senator knows the implications of standing sureties for a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by tiger28: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
As elections draws near

isnt he standing surety?

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2018
somito121:
How I wish there could be a military coup in Nigeria again.

The ssshit hole needs a factory reset otherwise, if it resets itself, we know the dangers of computer crash.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Maket: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
its ya type that are to be blame for the continuous theft and inhumane treatment this politicians exercise with pride....can't you useless youth just let this politicians play there games while you watch?...
You have spoken well.
COLLECT FAVOUR

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2018
mumisco4real:
let him produce that AFIN or else his name na sorry.I wonder how these people from SE think. they always paint any move as been witch hunting.this senator knows the implications of standing sureties for a criminal.
You write like your username mumuni , his case is not about standing surety.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
As elections draws near

yes I love the tyrant in Aso rock. wailers can go & hide their smack faces.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Spinojaja26: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
I can never support or defend any politician they are all thief's and the source of our problem,... you can imagine... 30billion.!!!!

the problem of most of you northern Nigerian youth is that you are lazy in brain. can't you read well to understand if he is exposing the 30b or being exposed
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Cjayboy: 6:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
Is it now, a crime exposing evil?
Why will the executive involved in padding over #30billion in the 2018 budget only in power sector and two days after he exposed them,they arrested him while coming out from his barbers shop to cut his hair(s) at Sheraton?
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by IFEAGO: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Very sad
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
When my lawyer doesn't know why I'm arrested and is kept at Bay, then there is total snubbing of the rule of law. I cry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:

Please the report properly again with your eyes open not closed like you did before..I am certain you are not an illiterate,therefore dont act like one.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari the man. Not that spineless ogogoro drinker from Otueke.

The senator must tell us where he is hiding the rhesus monkey

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Balyz:
Just like you he is an IPOB crook and he must face the consequences

He must face the' consequences' for exposing the 30billion fraud i guess?

..Bunch of fools everywhere,.Little wonder the 'corruptiion-fighting' mantra by your useless President whom you lots ass-lick in a typical zombie-like fashion is seen as a joke,nationally and internationally.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
voting Buhari into power in this country was the highest crime committed by Nigerians. he has succeeded in rubbishing our Democracy to the logical end. immediately you speak against APC led administration, embarrassment will come knocking at your door step. buhari is indeed a legendary dullard.
Take your share of Abacha Loot. This social benefit is Only for Unemployed Yoots

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2018
namio10:

Buhari was on this same ROAD IN 1984 - hurling people to jail for nothing. Using retroactive decree to kill youths via firing squad.

Going abroad to GB to kidnap opposition figure.

Let's see how far he goes in 2018. Little education is a disease.

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2018
sureheaven:
That man deserve to be dealt with for not producing Nnamdi kanu whom he stood surety for.

He is not above the law.

And the DSS has suddenly become the court that allowed his suertyship to revoke and order his arrest abi.

Brain and common sense is scarce in this country.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Sunmolar:

yes I love the tyrant in Aso rock. wailers can go & hide their smack faces.

It's not your fault Mr Muslim friend
It's in you to crave the destruction of others

But it won't be long now
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ladychioma: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2018
lordm:
Ipob will not like this
Do you know why he was arrested. You should have read the detailed story before mentioning IPOB. Your are so dumb because of your hatred for IPOB.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2018
shegra58:
Opposition ? But the guy stand as a surety for a criminal now and can't provide him for court hearing

Seeking self determination enshrined in the United Nations charter makes one a criminal?
What will you call the Fulani herdsmen killing people on a daily basis?
How many of them are in court...

This country is dead
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2018
There are many sides to the story, keep calm.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by BabaIbo: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
abbaapple:

Suffersticated Sophisticated Cone Headed Mor.on grin
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ivanG07(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
As elections draws near

the tyrany n his cohost will still fail,no evil wil succeed in nigeria,this i know.
Re: DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) by ivanG07(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Ever8054:
Let them explain how the 30 billion come in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.