Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This (960 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Most of you do not want to work, I mean work on yourself, you just believe blindly that there is a particular partner the lord God Almighty created for you, that when you finally discover him/her things will pick up, false and misleading information.

We are all different from our faces to our fingerprints and our psychological makeups. You must admit that you are different from your partner. Learning to walk together with the one you have chosen will help you settled down quickly. I am not saying you could settle down with just any one, not. What I am saying is that if you throughly work on your tolerance abilities and skills, you will be on your way to get your relationship settled.

Most of you will never get married because instead of staying back to fight for your romantic journey, your marriage and family, you are busy discovering new joints, better clubs and bars. The more you run away from fighting for your love, the more you lose time to realise you.

When you leave a relationship because of crisis, and you run into other relationship wounded, offended and felt cheated, you will meet a greater evil in where you run into. Stay back and try as much as it lies with you to resolve the matters. Life is not a bed of roses. It's a battle ground where only the tough keep going when the goings get tougher.

Stop running around from one relationship to another, learn to stick with what you got and make it work. Most of the model marriages you hear about today which are great went through thick and thin. Without troubles you will never be rooted and grounded in the craft.

Appreciate the presence of disagreement between you and your team, but instead of disagreement to finish, allow the disappointed leading you to greatness.

That's if you are ready to fight for your love. After all where a man treasure is, there his heart will be"

Why then would you miss the golden opportunity to be married to your sweet heart??
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by selfwife(f): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
ok
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by sarahade(f): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
angry
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Greatness
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by Saff(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
I can’t fix something that’s already dead. Sorry
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
do you want to get married right now? do this
1. openly declare ur expectation on every social media platform +radio station love zones with ur pictures and contact details.
2. actively participate in church activities and also nairaland. comment intelligently.
3. start preparing physically and mentally.i.e read books on marriage, wedding planning, child rearing, conflict mgt etc
4. work on ur character now so ur spouse does not label u a mad person like obansanjo son did.
5. stop giving excuses and just say yes. if it means resigning from the job to move to his/her city, marrying someone a bit shorter than you,his english has tribe intonations,person is not social and jovial, not same church or worst, u dont love the person.

iF THE character is spot on and the person truly cares about you,its so glaring that evryone is seeing it..do 10 days prayer and fasting den go ahead
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by IamTheAnswers: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Greatly appreciated
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saff:
I can’t fix something that’s already dead. Sorry

Try read again please
Re: Do You Want To Get Married Right Now??? Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please do

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M / Be Careful!! This Is What Happens When You Break Up With A Narcissistic Person / Raw Sex With ATIKU...MUST WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.