Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life (1946 Views)

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2018
If you spend on a girl just because of improving your chances of getting into her pant,

If you beg for sex

If you pay for sex (ashawo, oloso and runs girl patronizers)

You can never amount to anything good in this life. Leave these girls alone and go hustle money. let them go to hell with their a stinky pussy. Vagina is nothing but a muscle. What makes it special?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Life is give and take my boy, everything we guys do on Earth most times is to get the admiration and affection of ladies, coitus is one of the sweetest things in this world, that's why Lil Wayne said I wish I could fück every girl in this world. I told my colleagues if I marry my woman crush, any day I miss work know that I am at home fücking her hard.
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by darkmarky(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Lol this is deep and personal..

And the truth !

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
I don't even have a female friend, they are destiny killers

I think about money all day,
isn't that cool?

4 Likes

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Life is give and take my boy, everything we guys do on Earth most times is to get the admiration and affection of ladies, coitus is one of the sweetest things in this world, that's why Lil Wayne said I wish I could fück every girl in this world. I told my colleagues if I marry my woman crush, any day I miss work know that I am at home fücking her hard.
Fariogun Atangbakun , you know you're my son. I thought you were a good boy but you've proven otherwise. I have your pictures . If you're not careful I'll flood the whole of that sexuality section with it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Make me more popular, I need it so I can be more appealing to the girls here, I am no Afonja my boy, I am a multiple chief from Afikpo bone head.

ChiefAzubuike1:

Fariogun Atangbakun , you know you're my son. I thought you were a good boy but you've proven otherwise. I have your pictures . If you're not careful I'll flood the whole of that sexuality section with it.
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by swiz123(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
If you spend on a girl just because of improving your chances of getting into her pant,

If you beg for sex

You can never amount to anything good in this life. Leave these girls alone and go hustle money. let them go to hell with their a stinky pussy. Vagina is nothing but a muscle. What makes it special?

You are pained bro.

Your sex life would definitely get better if you let go of this hatred.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Make me more popular, I need it so I can be more appealing to the girls here, I am no Afonja my boy, I am a multiple chief from Afikpo bone head.

You think I dont know you son? We met some years ago for durumi , abj .
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by ba7man(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Spend on a girl because you like her, not because you expect sex in return.

Spend on 5 girls together because you enjoyed their company and they'll come back one after the other to sex you up.

True story.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Stop playing boy, bye.
ChiefAzubuike1:

You think I dont know you son? We met some years ago for durumi , abj .
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by don4real18(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2018
ba7man:
Spend on a girl because you like her, not because you expect sex in return.

Spend on 5 girls together because you enjoyed their company and they'll come back one after the other to sex you up.

True story.
Then who will spend on you grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by ba7man(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
don4real18:

Then who will spend on you grin
Never expect things from people or else you'll be disappointed.

Nobody owes you anything in this life.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by don4real18(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2018
ba7man:

I don't place expectations on anyone... You should know that I was only kidding

2 Likes

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by cezarman(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:

Oga speak for yourself. Pvssy is sweet, no doubt... But I don't see how it's possible that "everything" I do in my life is just to get admiration and affection from ladies. I do what I like and there'll always be ladies who'll get attracted to me that way.
Abeg, I nor dey that una category of doing everything in life to please girls oh! So nor say "we guys" ... You can say "some guys".
Bye bye!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by babatundey5: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bros patronizing runz girls wont make u feel less. only does who can afford them patronizes them.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
cezarman:

Oga speak for yourself. Pvssy is sweet, no doubt... But I don't see how it's possible that "everything" I do in my life is just to get admiration and affection from ladies. I do what I like and there'll always be ladies who'll get attracted to me that way.
Abeg, I nor dey that una category of doing everything in life to please girls oh! So nor say "we guys" ... You can say "some guys".
Bye bye!
Are you minding that child? He's just a kid who doesn't know his place.
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
swiz123:

You are pained bro.

Your sex life would definitely get better if you let go of this hatred.

shut up ur mouth
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
ba7man:

u this batman u go just dey talk rubbish. Shut up ur moth!
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok
cezarman:

Bye bye!
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
cezarman:

Bye bye!
tell them bro tell the pussy worshippers

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by cezarman(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

tell them bro tell the pussy worshippers

Imagine what the woman wrapper said sef... Na em type dey make most girls misbehave anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
cezarman:

Imagine what the woman wrapper said sef... Na em type dey make most girls misbehave anyhow.
The child is mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mumu I have some money to blow so I will definitely have girls around me, keep forming hardman to impress yourself when deep down the only chic you attract is joy soap
cezarman:

2 Likes

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Lonestar124: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Lonestar124: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
And you find it as man priority....you have lost your focuse man. cheesy

Pls I don't mean you shouldn't spend on ladies necessary.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by cezarman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Mumu I have some money to blow so I will definitely have girls around me, keep forming hardman to impress yourself when deep down the only chic you attract is joy soap

Lol... Instead of you to invest your "some money" to make " alot of money", and girls will find you without you trying to impress them, you dey there pursue girls wey you no go fvck at the end, after spending your "small money" untop them finish.

And lastly, you nor get money... If you get, you won't be asss licking girls upandan.
No offense sirsmiley
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by austyn0(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
cezarman:

Bye bye!
He added most times,, go back and read again...He said the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy My financial standing is my business, I work hard and choose how I spend, you should focus on making your own money so you can decide how you spend it. We are not equals trust me. Don't take it personal.
cezarman:

Lol... Instead of you to invest your "some money" to make " alot of money", and girls will find you without you trying to impress them, you dey there pursue girls wey you no go fvck at the end, after spending your "small money" untop them finish.

And lastly, you nor get money... If you get, you won't be asss licking girls upandan.
No offense sirsmiley

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

If you beg for sex

1 Like

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by cezarman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy My financial standing is my business, I work hard and choose how I spend, you should focus on making your own money so you can decide how you spend it. We are not equals trust me. Don't take it personal.

Hahahaha!!! Not equals? Okay oh!
Na internet we dey, anybody can claim anything. Ain't taking nothing personal, it's actually kinda funny.
Peace!
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by cezarman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
austyn0:
He added most times,, go back and read again...He said the plain truth.

"everything we
guys do on Earth most times is to get the
admiration and affection of ladies"

I saw it sir!

My main problem is with the 'everything' in his comment. I can't do everything to impress a lady, but I can do some things. And 'Most times' doesn't even sit well wit me, "some times" would've been better too.
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Fesomu(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Says who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! / She Said I Should Fvck Her Nipples..(pictures) / I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.