Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life (1894 Views)

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
By mere words you can tell a cultured person, I know a lot of classy people offline, one thing in common you can always notice is that there are never rude or Join uninvited conversations, especially with insults.
cezarman:

Hahahaha!!! Not equals? Okay oh!
Na internet we dey, anybody can claim anything. Ain't taking nothing personal, it's actually kinda funny.
Peace!

Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by cezarman(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
By mere words you can tell a cultured person, I know a lot of classy people offline, one thing in common you can always notice is that there are never rude or Join uninvited conversations, especially with insults.

You're absolutely correct!
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Shut up there you're nothing but a starving skinny church rat. Who are you.. ? Dot be silly son.
Re: If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ok
ChiefAzubuike1:

Shut up there you're nothing but a starving skinny church rat. Who are you.. ? Dot be silly son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... / He Fvcked His Wife's Sister / She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.