Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? (1891 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by olahpet777(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
So i saw this picture sometimes ago while browsing and I've actually showed it to a few people but then i just reasoned that there's no other place to get more opinions than here on Nairaland... So y'all should share your experiences and make "our"(na comment some of us just wan read!) day!

P.S. Not just ladies.
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by gabinogem(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
it's very difficult for the one having the crush to friendzone, it's the one who they're crushing on that can easily activate the friendzone mode...Just my humble thought shah.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by daviesblaze(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
I had to friend zone my own o..

Turns out she was one hell of a jealous, suicidal, obsessive control freak
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
If friendzoned means chop and clean mouth, then yes. Don't ask me why.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Apina(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Here to read lies grin
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by kingxsamz(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
I smell the lies coming

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Deckline(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yes o. I had to friendzone a senator's daughter for safety measures. I don't want to get missing because of politics abeg.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by daviesblaze(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Deckline:
Yes o. I had to friendzone a senator's daughter for safety measures. I don't want to get missing because of politics abeg.
the mods really needs to start banning people for posting lies. eyan

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Eyeness: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
I friendzone guys i like for the following reasonns:
1. He is too fine for his own good, fineguys never stay faithful
2. He is too young and still hustling
3. He is too broke to take care of me
People in this category are not the prize, so even if i like them, the crush will dissolve in a few weeks
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by daviesblaze(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eyeness:
with this your list, dont bother because they wont bother grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Eyeness: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
with this your list, dont bother because they wont bother grin grin
they already do, they just dont know what's up
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by 2buffagain(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
...yes.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by daviesblaze(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eyeness:
they already do, they just dont know what's up
so you are putting them on a long thing. if a guy do that to you now, you will say men are .......
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Auladimeji1: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
I friendzone girls because I'm stingy. I'm not your parent

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by daviesblaze(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I friendzone girls because I'm stingy. I'm not your parent
savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Mekanus(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
I friend zone them because I am the President of National association of stingy boyfriends, nairaland chapter. Some of them go crushing because they see you as their next job opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Divay22(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
I liked him but not to date him..
So to avoid any girl taking him away, I had to do the needful.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by madrid5: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Divay22:
so for your mind this make sense na
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Divay22(f): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2018
madrid5:
so for your mind this make sense na
tongue
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Agboki: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2018
Divay22:

Grls self,I dey avoid my crush's,bcoz no cash 2 waste.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by zomoears(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Divay22:

No insult intended.

Did u feel u were incapable of keeping him? Why worry about another girl taking him away?
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Lucifer66(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Me I just blocked mine, She was too damn proud cuz she got like 4 other niggas crushing on her.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Divay22(f): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2018
zomoears:

No insult intended.

Did u feel u were incapable of keeping him? Why worry about another girl taking him away?
Nah. I was more than capable cheesy
But no romantic feelings for him..
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by zomoears(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Divay22:

Nah. I was more than capable cheesy
But no romantic feelings for him..

Can u "crush" on someone and not have "romantic feelings"? grin

Interesting.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Divay22(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2018
zomoears:

Can u "crush" on someone and not have "romantic feelings"? grin

Interesting.
Yeah.I don't wanna lose him, I don't wanna date him.
Just wanted him to stick around.. Same way you like someone but can't really state the actual thing for liking them.
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by daviesblaze(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah.I don't wanna lose him, I don't wanna date him.
Just wanted him to stick around.. Same way you like someone but can't really state the actual thing for liking them.
my dear he was never your crush
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Divay22(f): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
daviesblaze:
my dear he was never your crush
Alright. If you say so smiley
Re: Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eyeness:
People in this category are not the prize, so even if i like them, the crush will dissolve in a few weeks
You talk like me

(1) (Reply)

Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? / “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.