Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (83959 Views)

Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2018
snowland:
Nothing bad..

All na to reap investment..

Chaiiiiii. Na me be FTC for this kain thread?

Vote of Thanks

I want to give thanks to God for making me see this beautiful moment of FTC.

I'll also like to thank the OP for posting the photo and video of 2 adult lovebirds making out in the mall.

Equally worthy of my appreciation is the Mod that moved the post to the promise land with a catchy Title that made me want to see the romancers.

I'm not forgetting my mom and dad who secretly did what these two lovers are doing publicly. I'm a proud result of your secret deed. Thank you.

Lastly I want to thank my network provider, Boost Mobile for boosting my network to beat about 13 other commenters that made comments at 5.12pm to the FTC. Without you, I for be 45th to comment. To show my appreciation, I'll upgrade my plan from $35 3Gig to $50 unlimited Gig monthly plan. Boost mobile, una do well.

Abeg Oga seun, se na you I go send my account details to in order to receive my FTC prize?
You deserve an accolades
Send your account details let me transfer the remaining 100 naira in my account to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Ugosample(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
The upcoming generation ehn. Wen i dey small boys dey enta ashi hotel to nack as na only few bad gals dey. Nowadays same boys (12-15) no dey go ashi hotel. Dey nack der maters chai

You don't mean it shocked

Aye le o
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by snowland(m): 1:10am On Jun 25, 2018
kelvinrhs:

You deserve an accolades
Send your account details let me transfer the remaining 100 naira in my account to you
Nahh. I'm not greedy. Since na the only 100 naira wey remain for you account be that, why not send 50 bucks make you too hold the remaining 50? Afterall, you too go wan flex na.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by charlesucheh(m): 1:51am On Jun 25, 2018
And the dude was even squeezing her boobs o!!!
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Bigprick9inches: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2018
even if they Bleep, is it your biz/.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by TheTrueSeeker: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Arch angel Michael

And you are?

Arch Angel Lucy
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by LizRapheal(f): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin grin
This one na die oh...kilo shele, shey dey no fit hold body ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.