Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (84194 Views)

Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Duru009(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kids Kids Kids !!
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=TheTrueSeeker post=68780881]@Admin/MODs, I find it disgusting that you would be directly or indirectly promoting such indecency and ill of the society by giving this untrained or uncultured kids such publicity as putting on FP when they should at best be ignored and deleted?

Pls take this down...!!!

farano, Rocktation

Arch angel Michael
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ossyla(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
The point where the smooching started...

Scatterscatter:
As for me Ehn, I don't have any problem with the both of them, they are only using their money to the fullest maximum.

The only problem I have is with the person that recorded the video. Will your phone die if you make the video longer!!! undecided

It was when they now got to the interesting part that the useless person decided to cut. sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Mypeople2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:
Nigerians and their backward mentality!

They obviously look over 18, y can’t the idiot recording mind his business

The amount of time some people use pokenosing is enough to make money to buy a house

Jeez!!!!
I totally agree with you .Aproko too much abeg.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
@Admin/MODs, I find it disgusting that you would be directly or indirectly promoting such indecency and ill of the society by giving this untrained or uncultured kids such publicity as putting on FP when they should at best be ignored and deleted?

Pls take this down...!!!

farano, Rocktation

Get it down and put it on your head, right?

Two adults are having their fun, ignore em and mind your business.. it doesn't concern you.

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Hapigirl1(f): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

The amount of time some people use pokenosing is enough to make money to buy a house

Jeez!!!!

Imagine passing there with your kids.

The fact that Western world does it, doesn't make it right. This is Nigeria and we must not copy everything from the white, not everything they do is right.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by epistleNow(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
iyke926:
Nigga is getting his profits after investing.

But doing it in public ina Third World country is really fvcked up. We ain't there yet.

The "First World" are more terrible at Public sex display you need to just do a search to get yourself enlightened.

It got nothing to do about *we ain't there yet* ish.

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by somehow: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Jeez!!!!

You should have mansions by now.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Jeez!!!!

People like you who promote this animalistic behaviour think you are being modern whereas you are behaving exactly like animals.

That is why there is are words called decency and civility.
When humans who are suppose to be the vicegerents of God on earth start behaving like lower animals and openly endorses such behaviour then I am wondering what right you have to ask a man for molesting you.

ohhh! I forgot.
We are in 21st century were humans act more on their emotions than intellect and shyness that makes them respectable.

This your 21st century gibbersh where 18 becomes a magical age for animals to exhibit their innate unregulated desire is like a poisoned chalice you will not feel the effect now, but a time shall come you will SURELY regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by abimic(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
People have got no shame.. Chai, when I expected someone came to slap them, disgrace them, make them know malls aren't where such are carried out because of kids passing by. I would have reported them to management had i been there and if this isn't curbed, they would start having sex publicly with no iota of shame like that foolish man that kept his wife's nude on his phone, maybe he wanted to show his friends his wife's nude, thank God SARS helped him in seeing it too, don't know why SARS didn't send the pictures to their phone sef. Too many perverts rolling the street!
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
SailorXY:
hehe nugga was squeezing away. no time.

I saw that cheesy

I just weak for them.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians don't like minding their business. Why video someone without their consent. angry

And u video a police battering someone without his consent ... u don mad
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by OrireSA(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
They just kissed? Hahaha come to SA nd you'll find couples banging each other in the mall toilet
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ZoeyJ(f): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
GogobiriLala:
Mama's boy...calling his dad a misogynist...what an idiot
Read before commenting.
Their narrator is a female.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by olas24u(f): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
osewanu:
perverse and crooked generation

this normal if they were outside the country
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by cytell56: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
jennifermahan:
Two lovebirds publicly displaying their affection at the Maryland Mall in Lagos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/two-lovebirds-publicly-displaying-their-affection-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GCPfPeonYg

Love keh, abi infatuation!!!
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by bionixs: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Jeez!!!!
thank God you said it is Nigeria. Everything in Nigeria is not backwardness. Please,kindly tell those shameless she and he-goat that Nigerian is not Sodom,Europe or America
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by bigtt76(f): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Instead of you to go and caution them you busy de record am! When the guy plug the babe now and she start shouting rape ....feminists wee now come and be saying rubbish here angry

jennifermahan:
Two lovebirds publicly displaying their affection at the Maryland Mall in Lagos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/two-lovebirds-publicly-displaying-their-affection-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GCPfPeonYg
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by slysteel: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is this supposed to be news? Which yeye admin allowed this? Nigerian people are so backward,so 2 people kissing is news

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Legalese(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm amazed at the jobless lazy youth who had the time to stop and make a video of this. And then the fact that this actually go to Fp is mind boggling.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Now that is real PDA.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Practice makes perfect! kiss
Not the first time for either for sure.
See as the ”gyhal” spread leg like “spider woman”? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by mutvy: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Two dogs in a mall?Abeg give me stick make I drive dem comot. God punish una[quote][/quote]
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
softworldsystem:
what difference does it make ,,,, u hide do, u do for public

Do na do. grin
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
When you have spent a lot and can't wait to reap the fruit of your labor............. angry

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Hassan88(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
banre:

their problem

these ones are most definitely irresponsible and just looking to draw attention to themselves. This is just the height of it. people do anything to feel noticed these days and i don't blame em' even our leaders in this obsolete country do worse

Obsolete country? ����
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Appdriod:
Stupidity.
Romance is for the mature... because in as much as it is your body, there are factors that keeps the beauty, sanity and sanctity of romance; when it is done, where it is done, with whom it is done and how it is done.
all this one na Story Story, Story.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
There's nothing wrong in PDA, just that 9ja people nor sabi mind their business. If I kiss my gf in public, how does that effect the world.

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Jeez!!!!

People like you who promote this animalistic behaviour think you are being modern whereas you are endorsing a behaviour alien to our religious and cultural values because of your inferiority complex to Western thinking

They maybe some nuances you think are ok for us to adopt from them which further proves your slavish mentality to their way of life.

There are words called decency and civility.
And I think most of you have lost it in your bid to appear more whiter than the whites.

When humans who are suppose to be the vicegerents of God on earth start behaving like lower animals and openly endorsing such wanton behaviour then I am wondering what right you(females) have to question a man for molesting you.
You can rob Peter to pay Paul.
It does not fit in at all.

And oohhh! I forgot.
We are in 21st century were humans act more on their emotions than intellect and shyness that makes them respectable and dignified.

This your 21st century hotcg potch where 18 becomes a magical number for humans to exhibit their innate unregulated desires like wild animals will certainly destroy that fabric that differentiate us from animals whch the intellect.
It only requires a low thinkingb homo sapinto endorse and see not wrong in this,but a time shall come when all of you who open approve this filthy behaviuor will SURELY regret it.

Lest you hurriedly accuse me of being a saint,I am openly saying it here I am not however,that does not stop me from speaking againts actions which are anomalies to our cultural values and ethics.
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by afroxyz: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
It is you who brought out your phone to video them and used your data to upload this that is the biggest loser. Grow up!!!!
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by cooooooks(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
People should mind their business. If they are both willing to romance, how e take concern you?
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by KingsizeD(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Scatterscatter:
As for me Ehn, I don't have any problem with the both of them, they are only using their money to the fullest maximum.

The only problem I have is with the person that recorded the video. Will your phone die if you make the video longer!!! undecided

It was when they now got to the interesting part that the useless person decided to cut. sad angry lipsrsealed
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.