Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Baby-mama-drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby-mama-drama (1654 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included! / Baby Mama Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby-mama-drama by mizkay(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2006
Girls, this apparently has become my portion these days.....trouble! Apparently it seems I have been tagged with a curse that every single guy I meet has babies - of course- and a mama......the lastest is - the guy's sisters out of the blue decided he must marry the girl he's made two kids with, picked her up and dumped her in his house.....according to him, he's now forced to live with her in the same house, a thing that's driving him crazy. As of moi? Well this girl wont sit around waiting for...really I dont know what. In any case, and dont get me wrong, I have no issues with single dads (come to think of it, I love kids) but you tell me, guys and girls, will you really get into the brouhaha that has become dating single parents?
Re: Baby-mama-drama by hotangel2(f): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2006
I would. I think.
Re: Baby-mama-drama by Seun(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2006
You meant to say "baby papa" right?
Re: Baby-mama-drama by hotangel2(f): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2006
Nahh it's actually baby mama.

Cos the baby mama will not leave th baby papa alone.
Re: Baby-mama-drama by hotspice(f): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2006
Girl you better get urself another man cos that guy is taken
if he did not want her she will not be in his house or is his sister paying his bills? i guess not!

as for baby mamas, it is just natural to want to marry the baby daddy if he is good
it is when the baby daddy is a crack head that he is kicked to the curb!
for all the baba mama with or without drama out there...keep ur heads up kiss
Re: Baby-mama-drama by BabyCakes(f): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hi Mizkay,
Sweetheart! i know you mean well, and think you can deal with all this drama, but its not for you. As much as you say you love kids, they are not yours!! get a man who has no kids, and settle down with him and have your own kids!!As long as a man has kids with another woman and she is still alive, there will always be drama! Walk away while you still have legs to walk with. I went thru the same thing so i know what da f$$k i'm talking about! cry
Re: Baby-mama-drama by mizkay(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2006
BabyCakes:

Hi Mizkay,
Sweetheart! i know you mean well, and think you can deal with all this drama, but its not for you. As much as you say you love kids, they are not yours!! get a man who has no kids, and settle down with him and have your own kids!!As long as a man has kids with another woman and she is still alive, there will always be drama! Walk away while you still have legs to walk with. I went through the same thing so i know what da f$$k i'm talking about! cry

BABYCAKES! no worry sha, i am very single at the moment. that was just a 'posting' - not real happenings so not to worry.....kiss kiss
Re: Baby-mama-drama by eveseh(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2006
BabyCakes:

Hi Mizkay,
Sweetheart! i know you mean well, and think you can deal with all this drama, but its not for you. As much as you say you love kids, they are not yours!! get a man who has no kids, and settle down with him and have your own kids!!As long as a man has kids with another woman and she is still alive, there will always be drama! Walk away while you still have legs to walk with. I went through the same thing so i know what da f$$k i'm talking about! cry

grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Baby-mama-drama by TOMTOM15(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
i want this to hit front page again smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Bondage? / I;m So Hrt Broken / Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.