Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (46007 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Spanner4(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
Dear future husband are you seeing the background?

check my SIGNATURE

I will take you to sambisa
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Folashade2016(f): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Spanner4:

I will take you to sambisa
Just at your unromantic self
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Telemon(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am single ready to mingle but i hate kissing, sucking of pussy pls take Note. grin
did u take your drugs today at all?
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Lillyane(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Asowari:
And if she says no, just push her down by the river side undecided
Lol....I dey tell u!
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
anubabab:

Ore, are u sure?
Almost grin
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by lyricalz: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am single ready to mingle but i hate kissing, sucking of pussy pls take Note. grin

ooh, u like the real thrusting. ayam ready to mingle o.
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
When you are with an incredible partner,You are blessed.Mr incredible, where are you?
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by enonche85(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
boiz2men:

How come no one has commented about her boobss

Honestly I noticed it too!...it's just like garden egg or small tangerine. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
deepwater:
lol

I fear person wey go suck your pussy
I will like to suck yours girl. wink
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 29, 2018
agbonkamen:
Love or hate
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by showafrica(m): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2018
agbonkamen:

Need to learn fashion..
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by showafrica(m): 5:03am On Jun 29, 2018
mikejj:
grin and your are happy shabi..wen spiritual mami husband start following u in your dreams now u will b jumping from one pastor up and Dan...lefulefu this guy don gi me concept.me na zoo I go go propose to my bae.if she no gree I push ha inside..kiki

Na waiting come my mind oo, as the Mami water Don get clue now say she Wan marry, e go just jump inside her. Tomorrow, u go begin wonder the good girl wey u marry.
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by mikejj(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2018
showafrica:

Na waiting come my mind oo, as the Mami water Don get clue now say she Wan marry, e go just jump inside her. Tomorrow, u go begin wonder the good girl wey u marry.
...the matter baff me.
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
The man is really handsome. He could have gotten a better looking female. Well, his choice though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.