Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] (7235 Views)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Bro Code You Must Never Break (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2018
BAD BOY: The difference Between Bad Guy Vs. Good-bad Guy Vs. Nice Guy [PICTURE]

If you read this short analysis, you'll learn something most 200 page dating books won't teach you.

Below is a question posted on our site www.wetclef.com. The question was asked my a man called James (name changed).

After his question, the following is an analysis which uses 2face, Faze, and Blackface to explain how the dating scene works. This is a MUST read for all men.

I'll explain HGBG = 2Face, HNG = Faze, and CBG = Blackface.

Typing...

Ignore any typo below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Below is his question.

James: There's this girl I met on Facebook, we chatted and fortunately we stay in the same town.

After sometime, I requested for her number which she gave me after much pressure. We had a date, then she told me she liked my personality, that is that I appear real.

So after some meetings with her, she started declining my invitations even after she has agreed for us to meet. To be frank, I like her and would like us to be bf/gf.

So my problem is how am I going to get her to be showing up and how can I take charge of the relationship.

N/B: we talk wel on phone, but it seems to me she's read a dating book because she was very shy in our 1st n 2nd dates. But now she's becoming bold.

Help @ilegend, @answermachine

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2018
ANALYSIS

Number 1

1. There's this girl I met on Facebook.

Comment

Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 2

2. We chatted and fortunately, we stay in the same town.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you stay in the same town or house. The moment she senses any Mr. Nice guy's attitude, she'll:

1. Find a tricky way to end the brewing flame or
2. Stay but turn you into her mugu while she cheats with good-bad guys.

Let's read to see the option you chose.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 3

3. After sometime, I requested for her number which she gave me after much pressure.

Comment

If a woman doesn't give you her number easily, two things are involved:

1. She doesn't like you or
2. She may like you, but doesn't want to appear needy or cheap.

For using the word "much pressure" you're considered needy and desperate. Red flag. This is the beginning of your mistakes.

Good-bad guys don't pressure women. They press some buttons in her head and she'll be the one pressuring him in her mind. Though, she won't say it out to avoid looking needy. After much pressure = Needy = Mr. Nice Guy. Women hate it.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 4

4. We had a date, then she told me she liked my personality — that I appear real.

Comment

She is gradually leading. This compliment is a mind game. She wants to indirectly make you behave in a certain way which is Mr. Humble Nice Guy.

Despite how humble you are, as long as you're a nice guy, you're boring to women and there is nothing you can do for them to love you except to withdraw, learn the good-bad guy skill, and strike again in few months or years with your new skill.

Take 2face and Faze for example. 2face is humble, but a good-bad guy — women love this. Faze is humble, but a nice guy — women hate this.

Her compliment is to let you know you're Faze and may soon be phased out. Let's watch and see how it turns out.

Women will always compliment a humble + nice guy (Faze), but always sleep with either a humble + good-bad guy (2face) or a crazy + bad guy (Blackface).

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 5

5. So, after some meetings with her, she started declining my invitations even after she had agreed for us to meet.

Comment

That was exactly what I was talking about. As the Faze that she sees in you, you need to be phased out in her mind. She wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, so she may end up using unavailability tricks to finally phase the Faze out of her life to enable her meet 2face (the humble good-bad guy — HGBG) or Blackface (the crazy bad guy — CBG).

Women do all these things instinctively. They don't even realize they're doing it. So, women can't stop doing it. If you're not 2face or Blackface, hide your face.

If you refuse to hide your face, she'll hide hers and you'll start chasing. As you chase, you'll fall in love. That's how the chase game works. Whoever is chasing MUST fall in love.

Sometimes, the person Faze is chasing may not worth it, but since she hid her face first, she becomes Faze's mystery to unravel. As Faze (humble nice guy — HNG) tries to reach out to her, Faze falls in love. Unavailability makes price and value of anything increase. The more you love a woman, the less she loves you.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 6

6. To be frank, I like her and would like us to be in a relationship.

Comment

You see? When a man chases something that hid his or her face, he falls in love with the thing / person hiding. It happens to every Faze man.

You said "To be frank, I like her." To be frank, let me tell you the truth: you love her and you'll be hurt soon — mark my word. Her withdrawal is the reason.

In the forest, when a lion withdraws, a crocodile pursues. When a crocodile withdraws, a lion pursues / attacks. The two cannot chase each other at once. The one chasing is the one investing angry or love emotion.

Sadly, you've invested emotion, so you're in trouble. Whoever invests more emotions, gets hurt. It's inescapable.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 7

7. So, my problem is: how am I going to get her to be showing up?

Comment

There are three ways to get her to show interest or show up:

1. 2face way
2. Blackface way
3. Combination of both

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 8

8. How can I take charge of the relationship?

Comment

To take charge of the relationship, stop being Faze. How do you stop being Faze? It's either you read almost all the threads on this forum wetclef.com, or read ChatDicted — it's the foundation of taking charge.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 9

9. N/B: we talk well on phone, but it seems to me she's read a dating book because she was very shy in our 1st and 2nd dates.

Comment

Women rarely read dating books, but they know a lot through natural manipulation embedded in them.

It's a gift from above to them. She was shy because she thought you were 2face or Blackface. Unfortunately, she realized you are Faze (a humble nice guy HNG). Being humble is good, but adding "nice" to it is a disaster.

Women do pre-selection of whom to date, but unfortunately, Faze is not on their list when they're young (between age 16 to 25).

From age 26 and above, Faze will be on their list because they're now looking for a husband material.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Number 10

10. But now, she's becoming bold.

Comment

She became bold because she hasn't seen any challenge, mystery, quarrel, etc. from you.

Read this example: If you give a speech in the presence of good-bad guys and good-bad girls, you'll be nervous at the podium.

But if you give that same speech in the presence of Speed Darlington, the man who sang One Corner, and other men and women who behave like them, you'll be bold.

When you value something, you'll be shy or nervous as you pray in your heart not to make a mistake and lose it, but when you don't value something, you'll be bold because you don't care. I-don't-care attitude makes both men and women bold.

When some men approach a lady who isn't hot, they act bold, but when these same men approach a hot girl, their heartbeat increases and they pray in their minds not to blow the chance away.

Luckily, when they get this hot girl that made them nervous or shy and after two weeks, they may realize she isn't all that afterall. At this point, the man's boldness will shoot-up and he may start losing interest and start searching for another girl.

This is the same thing happening to her. You are Faze and she's bored with you. She needs to be bold to reject the boring life you're trying to offer her, so she could use the time to search for another man — a good-bad guy. She doesn't want to be caged — that's why she's bold.

Nice guys always monitor their women — be it on social media and in real life. They get jealous easily. That is also part of being caged. Women hate it.

So, she hasn't read any dating book — she's just using her head to avoid being caged and being monitored like American govt. monitoring Osama.

Do you notice how aggressive and bold most animals act when they notice they're about to be put in a cage? Even animals that are not aggressive in nature become paranoid. Who wants to be caged? Nobody. Even an animal hates being caged let alone a human. Women can sense things easily.

There is no fun, drama, or intrigue in Faze. So, she doesn't see much in you again. She has mentally seen it all. The trial period is over if you had acted like 2face, she would've been on your palms by now.

If she's between age 16 — 25, she expected a good-bad guy attitude from you (2face), but you showed her a humble nice guy attitude (Faze).

Hence, she complimented you earlier about being real. She sees you as a soft guy, Faze. No woman likes a soft guy. They like a humble good-bad guy who can be soft occasionally, not a full blown soft, humble, and nice guy who is always soft.

This is why men who act too religious and dress neatly hardly get women. Women see them as humble nice guys. The ones that get women are those who act like innocent pastors in the outside and when the door is locked, they're good-bad guys. This is a camouflage to kill a prey.

The reason Goodluck Jonathan lost to Buhari was because Jonathan exhibited a soft, humble, and nice guy attitude. People instinctively see this behaviors as weak.

They want a good-bad guy like Buhari. If the good-bad guy turns to a bad-bad guy in the long run, people will complain again and say, "Oh! We miss the humble nice guy." This situation the nation is facing (or faced) is what happens in all relationships.

So, you've been phased out in her mind. She wants fresh air. Luckily, ChatDicted book will phase you back in after reading and applying what is inside.

Read the introduction of the book here https://wetclef.com/topic220.html

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
The 2FB Code.

2face said, "As you see me so, I no send you o! But that one no mean say, I no dey wish you welly o!"

Men who don't care about women, but still wish good to people / women are the men women get attracted to. In the lyrics above, 2face revealed to us that he's a good-bad guy.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Do you see how women love 2face despite having a bald head? Women always say they don't like men with bald head, but how come they love 2face and always ready to get pregnant for him? The reason is not because he's famous, but a good-bad guy wey no send anybody, but still wish them well.

Men who don't worship women are the ones women worship. Despite African Queen sounding like he was worshiping women, he wasn't. He was just being romantic as a good bad-guy.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Now, let's talk about Faze. When he heard 2face's line, he ran to the studio and started crying, then said, "Heaven knows that I love you, but my brother you need to change your attitude. I know say you no send me, but I send you..."

In the dating world, what Faze did is considered weak. A good-bad guy like 2face will tell a woman, "I don't care," but a humble nice guy like Faze will reply a woman who says such with, "But I love you." In fact, he'll go further and say, "I pray for you. Wish me the same the too..."

Isn't he begging? This is how nice guys always beg women to get into a relationship with them. These nice guys don't know how the dating world works. When you try to correct them, they'll switch the conversation to "Make money."

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by johncallidon(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2018
I'm following.

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Now, it's time to discuss Blackface, CBG. Crazy bad guys are blunt, rude, and obnoxious. Did you see how he attacked 2face for stealing his song?

CBG always and bluntly say their minds. Women love this type of men more than HNG. The bad side of CBG is that most of them are entangled with one bad things or the other like cultism, smoking too much, crime, alcoholism, etc. Despite all these bad things, most women will prefer dating them to a nice guy.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2018
This is why they say, "Nice guys will carry last." When women are done messing with 2face (HGBG) or Blackface (CBG), then when they get to 26 and their vaginal walls are weak from HGBG and CBG pounding, they'll finally settle down (at LAST) with Faze (HNG).

At the wedding ground, you'll see these women shedding tears. Most people see it as tears of joy, but they don't know what's going through their minds. At last, she found Mr. Last = Mr. Humble Nice Guy.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2018
1. HGBG: they are 50% introverts and 50% extroverts. Example: 2face, Naeto-C, etc.

2. HNG: they are 90% introverts and 10% extroverts. Example: Faze, Frank Edwards, GT Da Guitar Man, etc.

3. CBG: they are 10% introverts and 90% extroverts. Example: Blackface, Eedris, Fela, Burna Boy, 50 Cent, Timaya, etc. These people always say their minds in a blunt manner and they don't care what you think.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2018
In the dating world, avoid being number 2 above, else, you'll suffer.

Number 1 or 3 is the deal. The number 2 are the most reserved, humble, gentle, peaceful, understanding, and nice, but they hardly go far in the dating world. They always eat remnant food despite how humble they always portray themselves to be. In fact, in the dating world, they are ball-less pretenders. They're clueless nice guys.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2018
To read our ChatDicted 1.0 free version, download it here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Should we continue or call it a day?

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by josh123(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2018
Anybody can get a lady,bro focus on what is hard to get which is wealth

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2018
mujadeen:
Look at the type of nonsense that interested you kafir

This is the filth you fill your heads with!!

You have allowed the western world misguide you and you have allowed yourselves be lost to the one true God !

Not any more !

The day of reckoning is fast at hand

All you kafir across Nigeria will understand the power of Allah the one true God

I don't know what kafir means, but Mr. Kafir, this is Romance Section. Kindly take Kafir and his siblings to Religious Section. Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2018
josh123:
Anybody can get a lady,bro focus on what is hard to get which is wealth
Wealth is not hard to get. What is hard to get is wisdom, focus, and grace. If you get these three things, wealth will come to you.

4 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2018
mujadeen:

Kafir !!!!

Never quite me again
Mr. Kafir, sorry. I won't quite you again. I'll only quit you. cheesy
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by oyetpel(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2018
iLegendd:
In the dating world, avoid being number 2 above, else, you'll suffer.

Number 1 or 3 is the deal. The number 2 are the most reserved, humble, gentle, peaceful, understanding, and nice, but they hardly go far in the dating world. They always eat remnant food despite how humble they always portray themselves to be. In fact, in the dating world, they are ball-less pretenders. They're clueless nice guys.

Typing...

If people in No 2 e.g Frank Edwards starts f**king girls up and down, it's you people thaf will say a Gospel singer is fornicating up and down.
You don't have to yap people category No 2 because of their principles and how they want to live their life.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't mean any letdown on numbers 2. Those number 2 are how everyone should be, but unfortunately, this world is screwed. Be nice and you'll be repaid with tears and regrets.

Acting like number 2 in the music Industry is okay, but if you act like number 2 in the dating world, you're doom.

These are the men who always pay women's school fees, buy her phones, pay her mother's hospital bills, and so on.

One day, he'll gain access to her Whatsapp or Facebook chat and see the greatest shock of his life. She has been frolicking with HGBD and CBG while keeping him on hold as she pretends to be a virgin or waiting till marriage.

When she's been asked if she's a V, she'll say yes, but was raped back in school. All women have a fake rape lie they tell nice guys. In truth, they were thoroughly fùcked by HGBG and CBG, but love putting the blame on "rape," to appear innocent.

Women are not to be blamed for lying to nice guys. HNC are to be blamed. Women don't like having sex with HNC even if they're cute. They prefer having them as friends (friendzone) while banging HGBG and CBG.

So, I don't want number 2 sleeping around, but they should understand the secret game going on either knowingly or unknowingly.

Number 2 are nice just the way they are and I love them, but they shouldn't take such attitude to the dating world.

2 Likes

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by AyamStarch: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Following
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by MrFriendzone(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
For those struggling to get a girlfriend or avoid being friend zoned, read the book below. This book will open your eyes. Even if you purchase it for 1 million Naira, you won't regret. A wise man once said, "If education is expensive, try stupidity."

In our case, if the secret wisdom in this book is expensive, then try buying her an iPhone and later watch her reject you or cheat on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Secondary School Love Letters. . . / She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. / Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.