Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] (7237 Views)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Bro Code You Must Never Break (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by Finstar: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
I give this thread 100 percent Kudos... Women loves men with power, control, dominance.. If you behave like a pussy or sissy, you're nothing but an ordinary dude being used. Having being a master in the game of power and seduction, I can beat my chest that Op knows what he's saying. Be mysterious, use the law of absence, avoid appearing desperate and you'll be able to get any lady.. Money is just a bonus!
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by fr3do(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Not being able to find a sex partner is now classified as a disability by the WHO
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by naijacentric(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
josh123:
Anybody can get a lady,bro focus on what is hard to get which is wealth
kai is everytin money dont gurls turn down rich men nawa o
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
fr3do:
Not being able to find a sex partner is now classified as a disability by the WHO
Lol
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Finstar:
I give this thread 100 percent Kudos... Women loves men with power, control, dominance.. If you behave like a pussy or sissy, you're nothing but an ordinary dude being used. Having being a master in the game of power and seduction, I can beat my chest that Op knows what he's saying. Be mysterious, use the law of absence, avoid appearing desperate and you'll be able to get any lady.. Money is just a bonus!
On point.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijacentric:

I'm tired of those "make money make money gang."

The worst part about these people is: when you check the threads they created on Nairaland, there is no single thread about making money. Most of them don't even have a free WordPress site let alone know how to make money online. They see owning a site as owning a blog. They don't want to be seen as bloggers. They're "speaking" big with empty stomachs.

When they see a relationship thread, their fingers begin to itch them and ready to type, "Make money," just to look cool.

I'm lucky the make money gang didn't flood this thread today as they used to.

Poor people always think all their solutions will be solved with money. Steve Job was a billionaire, yet death took him.

People need good health and wisdom more than money. Poverty in Africa has made us to think we don't need good health and wisdom, but money. You'll see these people neglect their health while chasing money.

They forgot health (and wisdom) is wealth.

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by Avoidsexxx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
oyetpel:

If people in No 2 e.g Frank Edwards starts f**king girls up and down, it's you people thaf will say a Gospel singer is fornicating up and down.
You don't have to yap people category No 2 because of their principles and how they want to live their life.
i think he is only trying to emphasise, for me i'm getting the knowledge he is passing across
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by josh123(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijacentric:
not in nigeria,except if she is wealthy
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by oyetpel(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't mean any letdown on numbers 2. Those number 2 are how everyone should be, but unfortunately, this world is screwed. Be nice and you'll be repaid with tears and regrets.

Acting like number 2 in the music Industry is okay, but if you act like number 2 in the dating world, you're doom.

These are the men who always pay women's school fees, buy her phones, pay her mother's hospital bills, and so on.

One day, he'll gain access to her Whatsapp or Facebook chat and see the greatest shock of his life. She has been frolicking with HGBD and CBG while keeping him on hold as she pretends to be a virgin or waiting till marriage.

When she's been asked if she's a V, she'll say yes, but was raped back in school. All women have a fake rape lie they tell nice guys. In truth, they were thoroughly fùcked by HGBG and CBG, but love putting the blame on "rape," to appear innocent.

Women are not to be blamed for lying to nice guys. HNC are to be blamed. Women don't like having sex with HNC even if they're cute. They prefer having them as friends (friendzone) while banging HGBG and CBG.

So, I don't want number 2 sleeping around, but they should understand the secret game going on either knowingly or unknowingly.

Number 2 are nice just the way they are and I love them, but they shouldn't take such attitude to the dating world.

I like your reply to my question.

But why do bad guys care if No2(nice guys) get the leftovers

We make mistakes and learn from it. A nice guy doesn't have a problem dating or marrying a girl that has been disvirgined by No1 & No2. All a nice guy wants is a good a family, but the lady ought not be a bitch again.

Some guys don't like poking their d**ks into several pu**sies, which makes them labeled by you as nice guys.

What i don't get is why do you all care about the nice guys getting 2nd hand?
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
oyetpel:

I like your reply to my question.

But why do bad guys care if No2(nice guys) get the leftovers

We make mistakes and learn from it. A nice guy doesn't have a problem dating or marrying a girl that has been disvirgined by No1 & No2. All a nice guy wants is a good a family, but the lady ought not be a bitch again.

Some guys don't like poking their d**ks into several pu**sies, which makes them labeled by you as nice guys.

What i don't get is why do you all care about the nice guys getting 2nd hand?

It's good for a man not to poke his dick in all holes, but it's bad for a man not to know what is happening in the dating world.

Question

What I don't get is: why do you all care about the nice guys getting 2nd hand?

Question

We care because the burden is on us who know the solution.

Why? When these nice guys hit rock bottom with these girls HGBG and CBG have used like tissues, they come online cry for help.

You'll see threads with titles like:

Help!!! I married a stranger
Help! I caught my woman cheating
Help! My woman is too naggy
Help! I can't believe she could cheat on me with a tout after all I did for her.

The nice guys will say things like: I can't think straight now. I can't type clearly now. I may commit suicide, somebody HELP! I'm going to get drunk — blah blah blah.

When they ask these pitiful questions on forums, who are they expecting to answer them? Is it their fellow nice guys who are smart like them academically, but clueless in the dating world?

The burden is on us who thoroughly understand the game from experience for many years. It's our job to educate nice guys as early as possible. Even if they ignore us and act the way they like, at least, we have told them the truth.

Another reason we're trying to enlighten nice guys by fire and by force and with simple English is: there are too many intelligent guys around who know nothing about relationship advice, but they love giving advice because they're intelligent, so they feel they know it.

Being academically intelligent and knowing how the dating world works are two different things.

When these intelligent guys advise you, you'll believe them because their advice is logical and they always sound cool.

Unfortunately, women and the dating world are illogical while most men and nice guys are logical. The only men who know relationship advice and women are illogical are those men who have spent years studying how women and the dating world works.

I think I'm explaining to much, so lemme stop here.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by H2Ossss(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Like I said... this nigga makes sense.(Sometimes. lol) nice thread... speaks truth... ladies see me at times as heartless and blunt... but still keep coming for some vitamin D ... thats the bad guy... but to my main chick shaa... I'm just a humble bad guy... and lest I forget... Still change that nammmmeee...... Ya know what I'm talking about ilegend... lol
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by oyetpel(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2018
iLegendd:

It's good for a man not to poke his dick in all holes, but it's bad for a man not to know what is happening in the dating world.

Question

What I don't get is: why do you all care about the nice guys getting 2nd hand?

Question

We care because the burden is on us who know the solution.

Why? When these nice guys hit rock bottom with these girls HGBG and CBG have used like tissues, they come online cry for help.

You'll see threads with titles like:

Help!!! I married a stranger
Help! I caught my woman cheating
Help! My woman is too naggy
Help! I can't believe she could cheat on me with a tout after all I did for her.

The nice guys will say things like: I can't think straight now. I can't type clearly now. I may commit suicide, somebody HELP! I'm going to get drunk — blah blah blah.

When they ask these pitiful questions on forums, who are they expecting to answer them? Is it their fellow nice guys who are smart like them academically, but clueless in the dating world?

The burden is on us who thoroughly understand the game from experience for many years. It's our job to educate nice guys as early as possible. Even if they ignore us and act the way they like, at least, we have told them the truth.

Another reason we're trying to enlighten nice guys by fire and by force and with simple English is: there are too many intelligent guys around who know nothing about relationship advice, but they love giving advice because they're intelligent, so they feel they know it.

Being academically intelligent and knowing how the dating world works are two different things.

When these intelligent guys advise you, you'll believe them because their advice is logical and they always sound cool.

Unfortunately, women and the dating world are illogical while most men and nice guys are logical. The only men who know relationship advice and women are illogical are those men who have spent years studying how women and the dating world works.

I think I'm explaining to much, so lemme stop here.

good
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by oyetpel(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2018
H2Ossss:
Like I said... this nigga makes sense.(Sometimes. lol) nice thread... speaks truth... ladies see me at times as heartless and blunt... but still keep coming for some vitamin D ... thats the bad guy... but to my main chick shaa... I'm just a humble bad guy... and lest I forget... Still change that nammmmeee...... Ya know what I'm talking about ilegend... lol

This is what i am trying to pinpoint.

Why are you humble and nice towards your main chick??

This is what nice guys try to do, to love only a lady wholeheartedly, but these girls aren't loyal.

Though it also depends on kind of ladies nice guys throw their love to, so nice guys should be watchful and not be mumu like paying school fees of their lady e.t.c.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Extra update.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
I was going through NL's frontpage and came across a tall and handsome man who looked like R. Kelly.

See picture below.

Typing...

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
They call him TBillz. This man, Tbillz is a boy. "Why is he a boy?" You asked. He is a boy because, he is HNG. Women will dribble him, cheat on him and he may even attempt to commit suicide.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Women can NEVER love HNG with all their hearts despite how intelligent, handsome, tall, or rich the HNG is.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
"Why don't women love them?" Truly, women love them as friends, not as boyfriends or husbands. These men are seen as perfect by women. Unfortunately, women don't like perfect men. They make them feel insecure. All women are insecure, but some are good at hiding it with fake confidence.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Being a Humble Nice Guy (HNG) will make women take you for granted and cheat on you. To most women, HNG = Weak man. To most men, HNG = Mature man.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
When a woman is misbehaving and you're condoning her, nice guys will call you mature for not being brute to her, but in a woman's mind, she's seeing you as weak.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
The moment a woman sees you as weak, she MUST 100% cheat on you. Women don't want weak men, but strong men. To a woman, being a strong man is not by muscle, but by being a Humble Good-Bad Guy (HGBG) or a Crazy Bad Guy (CBG). If you have muscle, then it's a bonus.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Women work on emotional feelings and nobody can change it, except HGBG or CBG. Their feelings matter more to them than man's logical thinking. This is why women are illogical creatures. They do what they do the moment their emotion says it's fun.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tiwa may sleep with Don Jazzy, Reekardo Banks, Wizkid or Aki and Paw Paw the moment her emotion says it's fun. This emotion is women's uncontrollable demon. All women have it.

The only way for a woman to control this emotional demon is for the man NEVER to be a HNC, but a HGBG or CBG.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Have you seen a beautiful woman dating a man she's taller than, yet the man is not that rich or good looking, but she loves him more the life? These men are HGBG and CBG.

I have seen it everywhere. In fact, it's the rave of the moment before Buhari took over and brought in poverty until these women turned to gold diggers because of hunger.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
My advice is: be what you want to be, but if you're HNG, be 100% sure your woman is banging HGBG / CBG. Or, she's still planning to. The moment her emotional demon kicks in and you as her man is a HNG, then nothing can stop her.

She'll do it and you can NEVER find out as long as she's smart in concealing her deals.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
When you suspect and confront her like the humble nice guy that you are, she'll swear, cry, and accuse you of not trusting her anymore.

You'll feel bad for accusing her, then apologize. My brother, your village people don use your brain cook indomie. You are doom.

In fact, you don jam ship wey go one day sink you. Anyway, 3rd Mainland Bridge is still available whenever you're ready to take your life borne out of frustration and stress from your woman.

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
The only solution to this is never to be a Faze (HNG), but 2face (HGBG) or Blackface (CBG).

Typing...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
After this post, if you continue to be HNG, then you deserve to be Tbillized while your woman frolic with small boys who are HGBG and CBG behind or in front of you.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Women have conscience when dealing with HGBG and CBG, but don't when dealing with HNG.

When dealing with HNG, they let their emotional demons take control. They'll never be remorseful of their did to HNG.

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Girls And Nyash / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.