Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] (7227 Views)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Bro Code You Must Never Break (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
They'll only be remorseful after years of enjoying the bad and the good-bad guys, then they'll come back to nice guys and cry for forgiveness.

HNG will forgive her. Guess what? Since you're still a HNG till that moment, what happened in 1957 will repeat itself again.

Tiwa and TBillz rekindled, but since TBillz is still a HNG, the nasty problem repeated itself. Even if you spell cóck backward, it will still sound like kcoc.

So, women want men who are díckhead, (good-bad men), not cóckhead. (chicken men).

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
I have revealed how it works, so it's left with you to make your choice.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by naijacentric(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2018
josh123:
not in nigeria,except if she is wealthy
ders exception can be all
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by naijacentric(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:

I'm tired of those "make money make money gang."

The worst part about these people is: when you check the threads they created on Nairaland, there is no single thread about making money. Most of them don't even have a free WordPress site let alone know how to make money online. They see owning a site as owning a blog. They don't want to be seen as bloggers. They're "speaking" big with empty stomachs.

When they see a relationship thread, their fingers begin to itch them and ready to type, "Make money," just to look cool.

I'm lucky the make money gang didn't flood this thread today as they used to.

Poor people always think all their solutions will be solved with money. Steve Job was a billionaire, yet death took him.

People need good health and wisdom more than money. Poverty in Africa has made us to think we don't need good health and wisdom, but money. You'll see these people neglect their health while chasing money.

They forgot health (and wisdom) is wealth.
yes oh money is everything here i think its a nigerian thing may God help us
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
There are more and better tips about this thread, but you can only find them inside this book called. FACE IT. It's a must read for men. Let's truly FACE it, there are a lot of things you don't know about relationship. You may have read one or two books or articles about dating, but you'll learn a lot from FACE It.

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by oyetpel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
iLegendd, i thought Tbliz is a bad guy, f**king different kinds of women despite being married to Tiwa. And that's why Tiwa dumped him because not only was he f**king around, she was the one feeding him.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
oyetpel:
iLegendd, i thought Tbliz is a bad guy, f**king different kinds of women despite being married to Tiwa. And that's why Tiwa dumped him because not only was he f**king around, she was the one feeding him.
He's HNG. HGBG don't attempt suicide.

Suicide is the way of a weak man. If a HGBG is cheating, his girlfriend or wife will still stick around.

She will be praying everyday for him to change. When 2Face was banging all the girls, Anie kept praying for him to change. If there must be a breakup or dumping, a HGBG or CBG does it.

Maybe, he was trying to act like a bad guy after reading one or two articles online, but doesn't understand the underlining factor of a HGBG.

At the end, he is just an NG (Nice Guy) without humble.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
For those who want to purchase the complete book, you can get it on our online store at: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/face-it/

You can use your MasterCard or PayPal to make payment. It's 100% secure and safe.

See images below.

Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by kodded(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
iLegendd:
I have revealed how it works, so it's left with you to make your choice.
thank you very much, I really appreciate it smiley
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by oyetpel(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
iLegendd:
He's HNG. HGBG don't attempt suicide.

Suicide is the way of a weak man. If a HGBG is cheating, his girlfriend or wife will still stick around.

She will be praying everyday for him to change. When 2Face was banging all the girls, Anie kept praying for him to change. If there must be a breakup or dumping, a HGBG or CBG does it.

Maybe, he was trying to act like a bad guy after reading one or two articles online, but doesn't understand the underlining factor of a HGBG.

At the end, he is just an NG (Nice Guy) without humble.

Tiwa was the one feeding Tbliz but 2Face was the one feeding Annie, it's the other way round.

Rich girls can throw you out any time, if she didn't her family will do it for her.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
oyetpel:

Tiwa was the one feeding Tbliz but 2Face was the one feeding Annie, it's the other way round.

Rich girls can throw you out any time, if she didn't her family will do it for her.
It doesn't matter who feeds who. As long as a man is an HNG, he is in trouble whether he's handsome, ugly, tall, short, rich, poor, educated, or an illiterate.

The solution is for a man never to be an HNG. You can be good and humble, but not nice. The word "NICE" is the demon men are facing. The word "nice" doesn't last.

All the nice things in this world spoil easily. What lasts are the good & rugged ones. When a nice car gets an accident, it damages more than anything.

When flood comes, nice buildings are always the first to collapse. When a musician calls himself nice, his marriages or musical career won't last.

When a student comes back from school and shows the parents his / her result and they say, "nice result," trust me, it's not a good result. They are just trying to console him / her.

Niceness should be avoided by ALL men. instead, be good & bad, not nice.

With your assertion, it means TBillz is a broke nice guy pretending to be a tough play boy because he's tall and handsome.

As I earlier told you, being tall and handsome won't save you from eviction the moment you are NICE.

Nice guy, good guy, bad guy, and good-bad guy are all different. For a man to be at peace in marriage or relationship, he MUST be a good-bad guy. Any man who refuses to adhere to this will be cheated, dumped, or used. He will look back with regrets and start saying, "All women are the same. They are whóres." Yes, they are whóres in a good way, but you, HNG made them become whóres in a bad way.

HNG can't handle women, so this make women jump from one bed to another in search of HGBG or CBG.

This reply is not for you, but all men.
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Extra tips:

HGBG or CBG don't care if a girl is rich or not. I'll tell you a short story. When I was in school in a certain country, there was a beautiful and well-shaped foreign girl I was dating.

She was a year younger than me, but she was a rich working class girl while I was a student managing on a monthly stipend.

She's clean and spotless. Men were struggling to take her from me, but I didn't care. Wherever she goes, people turn to look. I still have our pictures on my phone.

Do you know what happened? We had a misunderstanding in my house and she got angry, said it's over, while I was on my bed pressing my laptop as if nothing is happening.

She walked out of my room and drove home. After the first day, no call from me. Second day, no call from me. Third day, no call from me. I was so happy be single because I love being single and focused.

On the fourth day, the call started pouring like rain. I looked at my phone, thought of switching it off, but dumped it somewhere inside the living room and went downstairs to play tennis with some of my Australian friends.

When the game was over, I went back to our apartment (6 students sharing a 3 bedroom apartment) and saw more than 70 missed calls.

I left the phone and headed to the bathroom to shower. When I was done, I sat in the living room to watch MTV base. Some minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.

Guess who the person was? It was the rich and beautiful young girl. She couldn't hold it. When a man has his game together and doesn't give a fùck about women, the whole world gives him a fùck, including, rich, beautiful, and intelligent women. Oh! for this to work, you must be great in bed, else, forget it.

The moment she came in, I looked angry, but she started smiling to make me happy. Since I don't keep malice for long, I winked at her and the blushed.

I spanked her fat ass, carried her to the room (lucky my roommate wasn't around) and gave her what she has been missing. After everything, she kept processing how much she loves me, but I replied, "It's good for your health."

Most men would've replied with, "I love you too." Women want men who treat them like trash and don't care BUT he must the great in bed and also romantic once in a while.

Despite her beauty, I have never spent on this young girl or feel threatened by rich and handsome guys taking her from me. She does the spending and never complains.

Anyway, this relationship game is easy, but men are too lazy to learn how it works. I pity these men. When their women cheat on them with good-bad guys who know the game, they'll start calling women whóres — without realizing they are the cause she's whoring around searching for a good-bad guy.

More tips coming...
Re: BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.