Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (45903 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
g
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by dabiriy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
naija True love money money money
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Trust me even with all these women can never be satisfied I did all this to my girlfriend only to find out she still mingles with her ex my opinion its only you that can love yourself unconditionally forget about relationship it sucks right now I'm fxxk up been down for some days now coz of pain thank God I'm getting over it

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by CheedyJ(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Perfect love doesn't exist anywhere jor..
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by legba1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nothing like true love here pls....you hadly get commitment and sincerity here...its all about whats in it for me...
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kelamma:
Even if you have potential of being a true lover, Nigeria go change am for you.
The environment here is not conducive for Love.
Infact our environment is an enemy of love.
Everybody dey vex. Transfer of aggression upandan.
Africans dey love? Everywhere is military.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by frankputer: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
You guys crack me up!

So it's a unanimous NO for love on nairaland grin
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Almunjid(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Does love really exist? Money is the love I know. Get money like Davido and u will understand what I mean. Lol
If love really exist, then it's like a car, u need fuel(money) to move it. Make sure u have enough fuel (money) in it before u travel (marry).
U know wetin go happen if u dey travel with ur Car fuel come finish... If u no know wetin go happen, just guess wetin Chioma go do if Davido fuel finish. Hahahahah Lol
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
what if both parties have As as their genotype?? reply please
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
True love is adjusting a loving person once told me ...I miss you

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by CChillz: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
OP, just do these and get friendzoned. Focus on achieving your goals and let love be the last thing in your mind. Everything has its time

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Love is 99.98% a hoax. D only one who deserved true love from u is u

Your parents too

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
mespusinglez:
ONLY GOD'S LOVE IS TRUE LOVE.
the rest are just "Catching Feelings,talking,sleeping together and ending up in "Situationship".
#Mespu_Explains
But In God We Love Too.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by mikaael(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kelamma:
Even if you have potential of being a true lover, Nigeria go change am for you.
The environment here is not conducive for Love.
Infact our environment is an enemy of love.
Everybody dey vex. Transfer of aggression upandan.

Gbam!!!!
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Akoja360:
"listen ,what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.it hits hard.then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marraige .your parents did it,and thier parents before them,you probably gonna do it to..break the circle,rise above .focus on science...."

Rick...
Love is n't a chemical reaction science can't define love n'tin can..... it just exist.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by mespusinglez(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ikio:
But In God We Love Too.
don't even dream of comparing you so called "love" with that of God's Love
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by DrTims(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
What does that have to do with love undecided
But if it's in the case of marriage, don't get married because you will regret it shocked
EmpresFIDEL:
what if both parties have As as their genotype?? reply please
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by killjoy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Akoja360:
"listen ,what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.it hits hard.then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marraige .your parents did it,and thier parents before them,you probably gonna do it to..break the circle,rise above .focus on science...."

Rick...
as funny as you sound, you're right.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
mespusinglez:
don't even dream of comparing you so called "love" with that of God's Love
Love wil always be love, even GOD turned is eyes away from is son becos of love, didn't that hurt. GOD CAN TEACH U HOW TO LOVE.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by israelmao(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yes indeed true love is a thing you have to work out and truely allow to take shape or grow in the process of time.We get attracted to someone based on things that we can see,feel,taste and perceive but most at times we mistake them for love.Love has no definition because God is love ,until you truely understand God or know who is and what God is you can't know what love is.When you express true love people recognize it even if they pretend to reject it ,though rejecting it does not mean that they can't see it but just that they are not ready to express theirs in return of the one expressed.I really enjoyed you piece.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by banre(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
pls what is love again sef
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
legba1:
Nothing like true love here pls....you hadly get commitment and sincerity here...its all about whats in it for me...
4 how long hav u being in love?? love hav being there be4 u came remember that.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ikio:
Love is n't a chemical reaction science can't define love n'tin can..... it just exist.

Science of course can, what do you understand by PSYCHOLOGY?
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Science of course can, what do you understand by PSYCHOLOGY?
Love Existed Be4 That Word... infact U Don't Know d history of love. no scientist can tell us y we exist, but love can...
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ikio:
Love Existed Be4 That Word... infactU Don't Know d history of love

Love didnt exist before it, PSYCHOLOGY is a make up of human creation, but I would agree if you'd said before man started studying it
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by OrireSA(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
In your own situation this might be the case but some people are so in touch with their feelings that they can tell imminently if they love a person and if they would like to pursue a relationship, guys in general know within 3 or 4 seconds are we meet a girl if we'd like to pursue a long or short term relationship with the girl, friends with benefits or have a one night stand with. Even girls think like this but they would not act on it because of fear that society will judge them ( every girl is a freak they just need the right guy to get that freak out ) So back to my point sometimes love could happen at first glance but you have be really experienced to tell the deference between love at first sight and infatuation.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by OrireSA(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
In your own situation this might be the case but some people are so in touch with their feelings that they can tell imminently if they love a person and if they would like to pursue a relationship, guys in general know within 3 or 4 seconds are we meet a girl if we'd like to pursue a long or short term relationship with the girl, friends with benefits or have a one night stand with. Even girls think like this but they would not act on it because of fear that society will judge them ( every girl is a freak they just need the right guy to get that freak out ) So back to my point sometimes love could happen at first glance but you have be really experienced to tell the deference between love at first sight and infatuation.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by g4gerald: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
HsLBroker:
thumb up
So just because u want to say 'thumb up' thats why u quoted the entire story. Abeg consider other readers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Obodo999(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
fatymore:
Is there anything called true love.......

All na wash

Aunty, Just because you don't have true love in your heart does not mean everybody has to be like you.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by jaytime(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
I hited the 'like' button.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / What Does This Lady Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.