Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (45899 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by HULSH(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
This make brai!
I can relate with most of your points.
However, the introduction is quite lengthy. I had to skip it.
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Chinoy: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SPOUSE?
It is a well known fact that most couples claim to know their spouse like the back of their hands. Some could go as far as telling you in detail what their spouse loves in terms of food, colour, sizes in shoes and clothes, their dislikes and mood swings. When the chips are down, you hear same spouse

screaming their heads off that they do not know their partner could go do this or that or go to such length. In some cases, some spouses do know their each other to the extent that when they tell you, this is how my husband/wife will react in certain conditions, or handle some matters in certain ways, it is the absolute truth. It is so pathetic that some spouse do not even know who they sleep with daily. They may be nonchalant and since they are married, there is no point in studying or getting to know each other. How well do you know your spouse?

With the increasing alarming rate of killing one’s spouse, it leaves no stone unturned that the victims do not know their spouses well enough before entering into relationship. A man that beats a lady black and blue during courtship will definitely kill her if they get married. There is nothing like “I will change him” or “he will change” or “It is just a matter of time and prayer ”... In as much as God answers prayers, I hope you will be alive to see your prayers answered because if you are six feet under, it will make no impact and you will be singing “had I known, I would have been wiser”. What makes you think you can change an adult and perfect the work his parents could not do. If he/she cannot work on self to be a good or better person, what makes you think you can do the miracle. It is not easy to bend an adult. You must wear perseverance like khaki cloth if that is the path you choose to thread. No wonder, so many heads are rolling in the quest to stay married.
Domestic violence cuts across the globe. In the olden days, men were noted for being easily provoked, violent and man handling their spouse at the slightest opportunity. It was rare to hear that a woman killed her husband. In this computer age , the reverse is the case. Women have grown wings. They have become wiser. They have become learned, even competing and dominating in jobs meant only for men. There are women commercial drivers, engineers, architects, lawyers and so on. They have been empowered and in the process many of them become violent and hard hearted than men.

A woman will serve delicious poisonous food with a straight face with the intention to kill her man. She may be dating a younger man outside and needs absolute freedom to frolic with him and go and come as she so desire. The husband or partner has become a stumbling block and need to be eliminated either by crook or force. Another thing that can trigger killing the spouse is if she finds out he is cheating on her. Most women can not bear the pain. They will resort to killing in other to save their honour. And the spouse will never in his wildest imagination envisage being eliminated by his partner.

Research show that women that murders their men are usually the ones who picked the guys and do thorough clean up on them. The guys agree to marriage so that they can see daily food and some coins to throw around. When you evaluate such relationship, you see that there is no love lost between them. In such cases, the woman is desperate for marriage and the guy being the next available man, before you say “jack”, they are walking down the aisle. If the woman suspects, investigates and find out the man is cheating, you can never imagine what she is capable of doing. It is said that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Such women are capable of killing and it is my candid advice that their husbands should be wise and know when not to cross the boundary. Do not cheat and take care of another woman from her hard earned money because you may get more than you bargained for. In the Western part of Nigeria, a woman recently murdered her spouse... Continued at

http://everydaycountsgist..com/2018/06/how-well-do-you-know-your-spouse.html?m=1
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by 8stargeneral: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Without money notting like love in nigeria,just look for true love in Jesus christ
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Ihatelove(f): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
My man doesn't show all these things,does that mean he doesn't love me?? shocked
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by ladymc(f): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
It is true love when my partner do those 12 things cos am tired of being the doer always �
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Bobbycastrol007(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
ebijimi7:
Trust me even with all these women can never be satisfied I did all this to my girlfriend only to find out she still mingles with her ex my opinion its only you that can love yourself unconditionally forget about relationship it sucks right now I'm fxxk up been down for some days now coz of pain thank God I'm getting over it

Going tru the same thing.. Bleep the word love
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2018
g4gerald:

So just because u want to say 'thumb up' thats why u quoted the entire story. Abeg consider other readers.
sorry pls, accept my apology
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by chris31(m): 4:36am On Jun 30, 2018
If u want to enjoy ur relationship date a mature & independent woman
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by abbatoir(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Noted...
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Gforce2019: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Folashade2016:
in Davido's Love is sweet ooh.
When money enter love e sweet.

check my SIGNATURE

.... and nah that money go kill you....

Your pants will be stolen
Re: 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Thazard(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kelamma:
Even if you have potential of being a true lover, Nigeria go change am for you.
The environment here is not conducive for Love.
Infact our environment is an enemy of love.
Everybody dey vex. Transfer of aggression upandan.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.