Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? (3559 Views)

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

your intention of shaming me by mentioning 200, fails, because i dont even remember how many dicks i have played.

so, dont expect us women to remember that teeny first one, unless that is really a 21cm.
no one is shaming you. get that through your head. repeating it 100 times wont make it so. 200 is a number i picked. if it bothers you then take that up with your conscience. not me.
women remember their first. hoes dont.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

no one is shaming you. get that through your head. repeating it 100 times wont make it so. 200 is a number i picked. if it bothers you then take that up with your conscience. not me.
women remember their first. hoes dont.

are u a woman? how can you know what women would do?

we , women, if not all, most of us, really dont remember our first sex partner”s name.

go ask your mother, see if she remembers?!

by the way, we forget, and we dont care this lost of memory.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

who told you i am a man?

because i mentioned dicks as easy as a man, and because i sometimes could not help yelling Fck You?

I don't know sometimes you can get an hint from the way people type, I get that vibe the person is male but hey I might be wrong just ignore me
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:

I don't know sometimes you can get an hint from the way people type, I get that vibe the person is male but hey I might be wrong just ignore me

i am a woman. and fvck you!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

i am a woman. and fvck you!

Ewww 14 years no thanks
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Ewww 14 years no thanks

you decline a woman to fvck u?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Gaspardd(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

everything with a woman is about who got it first. my pencil peepee that took her virginity will stay with her forever not the dozens of anacondas that followed. you know this.
the first dick she put in her mouth is more memorable than the 100s she put after

Lol girls have a very short memory

And btw i think u re tryin to console urself over a heartbreak or sth. Man up and let go.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

you decline a woman to fvck u?

Well yes, I don't put the pus.sy on a pedestal. Not like am lacking sex anyway
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i like my women very inexperienced. i wanna train her like a dog. everything she knows about sex she must learn first from me.
wherever she goes when she does a sex style she must think of me. when she sucks a dick, she must remember whose she suck first. everything about sex must remind her of me.
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gaspardd:

Lol girls have a very short memory

And btw i think u re tryin to console urself over a heartbreak or sth. Man up and let go.
you clearly never read a girl's diary. and you dont talk heart to heart with these creatures. girls never forget
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Well yes, I don't put the pus.sy on a pedestal. Not like am lacking sex anyway

what about your mother”s pussie?u dont respect that?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you clearly never read a girl's diary. and you dont talk heart to heart with these creatures. girls never forget

so, we women dont know ourselves ?!we need to read a diary before we know whether we remember that first dick?!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

so, we women dont know ourselves ?!we need to read a diary before we know whether we remember that first dick?!
its your thread but not every message is for you.dont be a message-hoe
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its your thread but not every message is for you.dont be a message-hoe

but anyone, especially women, can point out your stupidity...
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

what about your mother”s pussie?u dont respect that?

Lol guy calm down. Though why pretend to be female anyway don't wanna know. All the best wish you find success in getting dicks. wink
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Lol guy calm down. Though why pretend to be female anyway don't wanna know. All the best wish you find success in getting dicks. wink

is to say Fvckyou the privilege to men only?

who says i m a man?Fvck!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

but anyone, especially women, can point out your stupidity...
can a woman ever agree with a man on issues of dick count? its in her best interest not to.
like how when i mentioned 200 dicks your mind automatically jumped into defensive mode. even though no one was judging
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
can a woman ever agree with a man on issues of dick count? its in her best interest not to.
like how when i mentioned 200 dicks your mind automatically jumped into defensive mode. even though no one was judging

it was so obvious that you insinuated that i have fvcked 200 dicks, and thus i forgot the first one.

i never defended myself, instead i challenged u by saying, what if you kissing your wife by your mouth that has kissed 200 pussies.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

it was so obvious that you insinuated that i have fvcked 200 dicks, and thus i forgot the first one.

i never defended myself, instead i challenged u by saying, what if you kissing your wife by your mouth that has kissed 200 pussies.
kindly quote that message again?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

kindly quote that message again?

are you blind?!

the first post in this thread !
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

are you blind?!

the first post in this thread !
and you cant quote it here and now because..??
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and you cant quote it here and now because..??

are u blind?!

the first post of this thread!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
so by this..

ugandalady:

you meant this post here?

ugandalady:

when she sucks a bigger one, and still thinks of your tiny dick?do you like this?

you want her to compare?

and you're scared of quoting coz you know you typed BS. are you trying to prove the lie that you have a short memory?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by Gaspardd(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Lol at u reading womens diary, those re for pússies in d friendzone.

Everynow and then i check gfs fone just for fun and i read paragraghs of ex's msg overreacting, she doesnt give a shit, while dude is still butthurt as fúck.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gaspardd:

Lol at u reading womens diary, those re for pússies in d friendzone.

Everynow and then i check gfs fone just for fun and i read paragraghs of ex's msg overreacting, she doesnt give a shit, while dude is still butthurt as fúck.
and you think reading whatsapp messages is higher and classier than reading diaries? why? cause one is paper and the other electronic?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 4:56am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so by this..

you meant this post here?

and you're scared of quoting coz you know you typed BS. are you trying to prove the lie that you have a short memory?

are you blind?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 5:00am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and you think reading whatsapp messages is higher and classier than reading diaries? why? cause one is paper and the other electronic?

you blind mor.on again miss the point.

the point is “she gives a poo”

only you remember your first pussie
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:14am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

you blind mor.on again miss the point.

the point is “she gives a poo”

only you remember your first pussie
yet you sing "it takes one guy to make a girl hate all men." the guy you claim to have forgotten about down the line. who is fooling who!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

are you blind?
if you had something to quote you would have done it by now. its been more than 12 hrs already and you cant. just chill. you're just as empty upstairs as you're downstairs.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 6:01am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

yet you sing "it takes one guy to make a girl hate all men." the guy you claim to have forgotten about down the line. who is fooling who!

poor english. no idea what you are talking about.

does your mother hate all men because your father abuses her?

dont tell me your father does not abuse your mother. family violence and cheating multiples in black man countries.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

are you bilnd?
clearly you are.
hidding behind a repeat statement. stay there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day / BBNaija: Kiddwaya Presses Erica's Breast While They're Dancing (Video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.