Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? (3572 Views)

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

poor english. no idea what you are talking about.

does your mother hate all men because your father abuses her?

dont tell me your father does not abuse your mother. family violence and cheating multiples in black man countries.
dont debate my English debate my point.

and dont debate my parents debate me. its classy that way. lets leave parents insults for the lowlives.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

the point is , no woman will give the first dick a shiet

ask your mom, whether she remembers her first dick
like i said. lets leave parents out of Nairaland debates. they dont even know NL exists.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

sperm dump pussy.Your widened hole is meant for dumping sperm,and thats all you can offer to anyone or yourself in your lifetime

nobody knows your english.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

ask your wife , whether she remembers her first dick

of course , your response will be, i have not yet had a wife.

stupid mor.on, keep escaping
i asked you to stop insulting parents. you dont have to call me moro.n for it. do you?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

are you fvcking blind?!

go ask your wife!does she remember her fisrt dick?!
dont get emotional over an internet debate.
its between me and you. talk to me. why are you so angry at the people in my life?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandanalady notice how the MODS are deleting your posts as you type them. watch out na. cool down on the insults. ban is near for you.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

just go ask your sister or daughter, or whichever female you feel free to enquire, whether she remembers her first dick
answer this message that you dodged:

"what do you mean when you women sing 'it takes one man to make a woman hate all men'"? you criticized my english and ignored it. can you answer.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:

just ask the female MOD, whether she remembers her first dick . go ask!
well she sees your message. if she wants to answer she will
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

"what do you mean when you women sing 'it takes one man to make a woman hate all men'"? you criticized my english and ignored it. can you answer.

being a woman, i never hate any man because of any hatred caused by any man.

totally baffled by what you assume to be the truth.

it is what men invented , to console your brittle heart.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Date A Woman Who Experienced Too Much? by ugandalady: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

answer this question, why the moon is bigger than the earth?

sorry, i cant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy / I Just Broke Up - Aussieplayboy / Couple Ties Wrapper In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.