Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . (17994 Views)

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by bayonle1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
the peculiarity of each situation wud determine.i'd once slept in a girls crib,i touch her once and she responded thrice.thank God I made dat move.dat girl is my girl friend till date.sometimes if u ve such chances and u let them slip by,it could do some irredeemable damage.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by dandollar1: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
swiftycool:

God bless u jare wink
They always respond.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by MOBO444(f): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2010
Most of the ladies on NL are saying trash.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by 190: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^

hehehehe, grin
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by MrCork21: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2010
ermm well, if he refuse to touch it, well it means u r Nigerian

I dont touch Nigerian womens myself (no oofeinse) angry
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Omoso(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
my wife thought me impotent then.but now knows better with a fat tummy.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by jamace(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
my wife thought me impotent then.but now knows better with a fat tummy.

cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2010
This particular babe came to sleep in my crib. She faced the other side while i was looking at her back. She was attractive and i was hard. I touched her waist rubbing it gently. She took my hand and dropped it on the bed. I was like what the Zap? I turned to the other side and tried to force my way to sleep. After some hourr, i felt her hands touched my waist slidding down to my ass. I was like which kind babe be this. I still pretended as if i was asleep, she carried her leg and placed on mine still carassing my waist. I turned and looked at her, she smiled and we made sweet love that night.

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by chines4(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2010
If I'm involve and u'r hot. It means I have touched u and u drop my hand, then I will turn my back and try to catch some sleep.

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by jeffman(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2010
PokerFace:

-He's not sexually attracted to you, even though he's heterosexual. As strange as it may sound, you might be physically attraced to someone without being sexually attracted to the person.[/color]

so true. i was physically attracted to a lady i had no sexual attraction for. i went on to date her nonetheless
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2010
Then close your thing very simple
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by phinter: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
there could be a lot of reasons for the guy not trying to sleep with ya. But for me i think its the end that matters. i could form like i don't want u for the first time just to get you to think differently of me. but still plan to hit and run at the end. just wonder why gurls are carried away with this.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by slimberri: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2010
I will put on my nightgown ,
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by toluxa1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
Well, As the saying goes, Ladies can be so unpredictable. Every girl is quite different from the other. But If she always wants to sleep with me on the same bed, then it's either she is testing me (kind of unlikely these days) or she wants the KOKO, which I will gladly give her at the slightest green light.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by ijiini(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Ebonyeyes:
Im sorry but most virile men will fook anything as long as there is a hole in it especially if they havnt had any in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha....nawa oh
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by ijiini(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2015
....i naturally hate free things....like a girl slpn beside me overnight and me takn.advantage of her....apart from the fact that its ungentlemanly, free things are d deadliest things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by chichomchin(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2015
softgirl1:
@poster it is a lie my husband and I have being married for 5yrs and he still has not gotten tired of me just last nite he asked me if i can be giving him every nite that everyday seems like new to him and it seems he has not seen me before it depends on how spicy ur Love making is everyday is new for me and my husband i exploy him and if u truly love ur wife u will tell her how u want her to dress and she will always look sexy in ur eyes

no vex ooo,but did u read d thread at all or u wanted to tell us ur story
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Ebonyeyes:
He could probably be the one. Im tired of guys getting their grubby mitts on me grin grin grin
you sound like a bad girl
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kenex4ever(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
SALady:
@poster guys do have standards and pride too you know. Not all men will sleep with a woman at every opportunity that presents itself. Or it could be he likes you enough to want to get to know you better and thinking the sex can wait.
Let me share my experience
When I was serving, there was this corper dat my guy dated but dat my guy finished serving n d girl became closer to me because we were in dsame batch. At a time she started sleeping in my room, just because she was afraid to sleep in her quiet compd, sometimes I will wake up at night and see her spread her legs exposing her inner wears- panties (though I used to b tempted but I never touched her). My frnds used to ginger me to straff her, some even called me jew man but one thing about me is dat if my frnd or relation dates any girl, I can never feel sexually attracted to dat girl. She got married recently n she told me she wanted me then.
Most of my frnds dat know dis girl n are aware of this occurrence are nairalanders n may get to read this, I hope d girl isn't a nairalander though.
In conclusion, it's very possible.
In addition, if a girl sleeps in my room because of emergency or she has no other choice, I will never take advantage of d situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
Let me share my experience
When I was serving, there was this corper dat my guy dated but dat my guy finished serving n d girl became closer to me because we were in dsame batch. At a time she started sleeping in my room, just because she was afraid to sleep in her quiet compd, sometimes I will wake up at night and see her spread her legs exposing her inner wears- panties (though I used to b tempted but I never touched her). My frnds used to ginger me to straff her, some even called me jew man but one thing about me is dat if my frnd or relation dates any girl, I can never feel sexually attracted to dat girl. She got married recently n she told me she wanted me then.
Most of my frnds dat know dis girl n are aware of this occurrence are nairalanders n may get to read this, I hope d girl isn't a nairalander though.
In conclusion, it's very possible.
In addition, if a girl sleeps in my room because of emergency or she has no other choice, I will never take advantage of d situation
Guy. Just talk say she no fine at all cheesy
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Amyeo: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Exactly.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by ishar(f): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
kollyj2:
try 2 be sincere,u slept in a guy house n he refuse to touch u how don feel.
I will feel he has self control and respects me as a lady and above all knows his stand with me, because if we have no business having s*x and he touches me., he will be receving some demeaning slaps from me.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kenex4ever(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
Guy. Just talk say she no fine at all cheesy
guy, she set wella, some of my frnds wanted her badly then. But remember no girl dey ugly when she expose her inner wears o.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
guy, she set wella, some of my frnds wanted her badly then. But remember no girl dey ugly when she expose her inner wears o.
lol. Na true my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
ishar:
I will feel he has self control and respects me as a lady and above all knows his stand with me, because if we have no business having s*x and he touches me., he will be receving some demeaning slaps from me.
If you slapped him, at that time of the night, with no one to rescue you, things could get ugly very quickly.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by ishar(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
If you slapped him, at that time of the night, with no one to rescue you, things could get ugly very quickly.
Omo i was playing o grin
BoboYekini:
Omo i was playing o I cant slap him na ... make he no tear my.... *you know the rest*
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Youngpo413: 2:02am On May 06, 2015
Ebonyeyes:
Im sorry but most virile men will fook anything as long as there is a hole in it especially if they havnt had any in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. grin grin grin grin
we have so many cheap ladies everywhere so its impossible for a man to stay without sex for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg time...

Except he choose to
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Youngpo413: 2:11am On May 06, 2015
Onchedu:

No be only kiss and cuddle and leave it at that. U wake he dragon be ready to tame the dragon. If he wanted to kiss and cuddle when u wanted to smooch and pet heavily, wouldn't U say he's being insensitive to ur needs?

The impotent in question comes about as a result of remixing the gist the girl gives her friends that nyt sef. From; " Girl: The guy no gree touch me."

"Girls' friend: Ehn I Tina sef said she met him at a party one time and was ubbing on his thing and he didnt even get a boner," "Girl: Abi the thing no dey work?" to John asking his buddy: "Oboy, I hear say Ur thing no dey stand at all? Try see doctor o.

What would U say about that.

Lets be realistic. A girl gets in Ur bed she has stuff on her mind. I resemble Ur brother?
I wonder o
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Youngpo413: 2:26am On May 06, 2015
softgirl1:
@poster it is a lie my husband and I have being married for 5yrs and he still has not gotten tired of me just last nite he asked me if i can be giving him every nite that everyday seems like new to him and it seems he has not seen me before it depends on how spicy ur Love making is everyday is new for me and my husband i exploy him and if u truly love ur wife u will tell her how u want her to dress and she will always look sexy in ur eyes
nairaland ladies and their imaginary husbands,...I'm not surprised sha its due to husband scarcity.

Secondly,did you even bother to read the question at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.