Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67226 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]no region is crimes free my brother. for the fact your kinsmen crimes occurred mostly in Asia countries doesn't make your region crime free[/s][s][/s]

I'm not ur brother I can't be a brother to wicked ritualist...
Let's start counting this week.

Drug and skull mining.. The one that will occur more this week. Oponu.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by MartinCorridon: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
freshkik:

i guess if it was a yoruba woman abd an Igbo man una for call am. AFONTINO undecided

Flat Conehead undecided

Ewedu gobbling hairy chestbeater
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm not ur brother I can't be a brother to wicked ritualist...
Let's start counting this week.

Drug and skull mining.. The one that will occur more this week. Oponu.

cry no more dimwit. i know I'm hurting you with the truth but that's just the blunt truth, no more no less

you need to quit ranting like a spoilt toy, people they abuse of ritualism, Igbo sef dey abuse. shame no dey catch una? onye ara

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Seetto: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Afonja + Igbo = FLATONJA angry

Yoruba Amaka tongue

Lol,, crazy guy.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by sansid(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
wingmanII:
Why is this relevant to the public? Is he the first man to accept an inter tribal relationship? Rubbish post!

In Nigeria,inter tribal marriage is a very big issue. I am IBO but wanted to marry a Mupun lady from Jos, trust me u don't want to hear my story when the lady's father found out.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by mercyville: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

As I said earlier, that shouldn’t be your major concern. Your major concern should be that most of the Igbo girls will keep bearing a Yoruba name. According to the Yoruba tradition, baba omo lo lomo (the father is the owner of the child). By projection, if this trend continues, the Igbos might go extinct one day coz most of them would have lost their identities to the Yorubas. So Okoro that should be your concern.

grin

You badt gan.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by mercyville: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

cry no more dimwit. i know I'm hurting you with the truth but that's just the blunt truth, no more no less

you need to quit ranting like a spoilt toy, people they abuse of ritualism, Igbo sef dey abuse. shame no dey catch una? onye ara

grin

You are surprised too?Igbos calling anybody ritualist is like an OSU calling an Edo man OSU.Almost all Igbos are ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]cry no more dimwit. i know I'm hurting you with the truth but that's just the blunt truth, no more no less
you need to quit ranting like a spoilt toy, people they abuse of ritualism, Igbo sef dey abuse. shame no dey catch una? onye ar[/s]a

Lmao grin
Lol see this imbe.cile ur nyash has been exposed and u are now looking for soft landing... Wicked blood suckers
Dindidrin!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I rather do that in Asia and face the repercussions of what I did by myself than choose this wicked path of yoruba men
Just be counting before this week runs out.
How many news of skull mining we will see on nairaland..
Dont worry I will help to quote u.
Those are flat head skulls in this picture. I wonder which tribe they belong to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Shut up... We hear news of wicked afonja yoruba ritualits everyday..
Wicked people
Afonja using Flat skulls for ritual
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lmao grin
Lol see this imbe.cile ur nyash has been exposed and u are now looking for soft landing... Wicked blood suckers
Dindidrin!!

what they used to hijacked peoples leg in your region is sold #20 in the market

got a job in your region, I ve to run for my life with the weird lifestyles and enmity u people have for yourself. Anambra will always fight abakaliki, abakaliki will always envy Anambra people

you folks can only be deceiving yourself here, you're the wicked sets of people in Nigeria if u need to know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dansnow:

Afonja using coneskulls for ritual

Look that the heads again grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
mercyville:

grin

You are surprised too?Igbos calling anybody ritualist is like an OSU calling an Edo man OSU.Almost all Igbos are ...

don't mind them, they will come to nairaland here and be forming saint when they're not

nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Na wa ooo, when did we betray ojukwu... But please sorry don't want to sound like a whistle blower, is it not the Yorubas' that has kept on denying their people especially if they have a decision that is right for their cultural group, examples are Fayose of Ekiti state, Fani kayode, even fela Anukolapo kuti was one of the victims... Please consider before talking. smiley
Why did you people betrayed ojukwu during election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]what they used to hijacked peoples leg in your region is sold #20 in the market
got a job in your region, I ve to run for my life with the weird lifestyles and enmity u people have for yourself. Anambra will always fight abakaliki, abakaliki will always envy Anambra people
you folks can only be deceiving yourself here, you're the wicked sets of people in Nigeria if u need to kno[/s]w

See long rants... He pain am!
The worst part of the news is that they kill these people and sell their head cheaply@ 2k.
Wickedness.
.. Afonja head 2k , cow head in abbatouir 15k cry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by yazzman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Baobab4loan:
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
what about us that lives in Abuja?
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

Story for the press,I wonder why you are not extending the so-called to love to your Yorubawomen cos the rate of divorce and bitter seperation at the drop of a hat mongst you lot is pretty high....

The ridiculous stories of divorce from Igbosere Magistrate court and so on attests to that lipsrsealed..

Anyway Igbo Amaka indeed!
Why are you so much in pain and agony cos Yoruba and igbo won marry? Are Yoruba men rendering your men useless daily? All Yoruba women that are married week in week out, na your father they marry them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by maestroferddi: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

As I said earlier, that shouldn’t be your major concern. Your major concern should be that most of the Igbo girls will keep bearing a Yoruba name. According to the Yoruba tradition, baba omo lo lomo (the father is the owner of the child). By projection, if this trend continues, the Igbos might go extinct one day coz most of them would have lost their identities to the Yorubas. So Okoro that should be your concern.
Commonsense you don't have.

Has there been a dearth/scarcity of nubile/marriageable women in Igboland?

The answer is no. So how will be the Igbos encounter challenges when what you get are surpluses to requirement?

It is trite the world over that children are closer than to their mothers... So what delusion are you harbouring?

How many Igbo men marry Yoruba?
The last time I checked, the statistic is infinitesimal.

You sure know that I am stating what is patently evident, but you will still argue for its own sake...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why is nobody looking for a Yoruba wife to marry? Surely, every man wants a beautiful wife.

Igbo men will like to reciprocate, but it would be tantamount to a downgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

See long rants... He pain am!
The worst part of the news is that they kill these people and sell their head cheaply@ 2k.
Wickedness.
.. Afonja head 2k , cow head in abbatouir 15k cry

no matter how long u cry, your ladies will still be running away from your modern enslavement

Yoruba is bad this and that but Your people always jump up whenever they see offer of people bringing them down here. wonder why your good people aren't attracting your kinsmen back home even when north gave u quit notice u were all begging after bragging of exiting Nigeria, funny people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
maestroferddi:

The answer is no. So how will be the Igbos encounter challenges when what you get are surpluses to requirement?

It is trite the world over that children are closer than to their mothers... So what delusion are you harbouring?

You sure know that I am stating what is patently evident, but you will still argue for its own sake...
If an igbo man will marry a Yoruba woman like Peter okoye, tekno and co, then she must be very beautiful indeed, which is a very rare trait among their women.

If I am looking for a beauty, a Yoruba wife would be the last thing on my mind .

But an igbo wife is the first thing on their mind.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by maestroferddi: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
mercyville:

Fulani Ufuoma
grin
Anumanu.

Is Ufuoma an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by maestroferddi: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

If an igbo man will marry a Yoruba woman like Peter okoye, tekno and co, then she must be very beautiful indeed, which is a very rare trait among their women.

If I am looking for a beauty, a Yoruba wife would be the last thing on my mind .

But an igbo wife is the first thing on their mind.
Res ipsa loquitor.... The fact/truth speaks for itself.

Don't mind them...They can come here to display Dutch courage.

We all know marrying Igbo is a trophy they parade/flaunt around... No be today na...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

no matter how long u cry, your ladies will still be running away from your modern enslavement

Yoruba is bad this and that but Your people always jump up whenever they see offer of people bringing them down here. wonder why your good people aren't attracting your kinsmen back home even when north gave u quit notice u were all begging after bragging of exiting Nigeria, funny people grin
You are so bitter .

Your Yoruba marriages where the woman philanders and produce bastards because she is married to an invalid, and the man is busy pursuing iya sikira iya alamala is what you call marriage?

A marriage where the wife leaves the house at the drop of a hat to live with her boyfriend is what you call marriage.

yeye dey smell.

No wonder, the concept of bride price is alien to you people. There is no seriousness attached to your unions.

Your Yoruba marriages are a joke.

I pity the women that downgrade to that shitt. They will run away from home at the end as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
maestroferddi:

What you wrote up is a figment of your imagination. How exactly do you go about checking statistics to be able to know that there are few marriage between Igbo guys and Yoruba women.
As I said earlier, because children are closer to their mother dosen’t take away the fact that the child will still bear his/her father’s name. They will be addressed as Yoruba, they will live in Yoruba land, they will be cultured in a Yoruba manner. If this trend persists, your women will be called Mrs Ayanda et. al.. So bro, that should be your major concern, coz looking at it categorically from another perspective, your women found something in the Yoruba guys to lead to mass marriage between them based on your own statistics you quoted up there.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by obajoje: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please let's stop hate speech, remember the cause of war in Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

Wawuu!!!... grin stop shifting goal post grin
Afonja anyways....anywhere u channel it go , I must make u cry.
grin grin.. My name is "nightmare" grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

I agree,besides it takes more to impress and attract for keeps a young eligible up-wardly mobile Igboman than Yoruba man..

.I as an Igbo lady know that and i like them for that..Not the ones that will want to sleep with and marry for keeps every Jennifer,Kate,Stephanie they come across ...at the same time!!!
You are just pained.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are so bitter .

Your Yoruba marriages where the woman philanders and produce bastards because she is married to an invalid, and the man is busy pursuing iya sikira iya alamala is what you call marriage?

A marriage where the wife leaves the house at the drop of a hat to live with her boyfriend is what you call marriage.

yeye dey smell.

No wonder, the concept of bride price is alien to you people. There is no seriousness attached to your unions.

I pity the women that downgrade to that shitt. They will run away from home at the end as usual.

Are you talking in parables bro?. It’s an established fact that the abode of promiscuous women and sluts is the East. Most of your girls are after money, they’ll follow anyone that can spend on them. So where and how did you reach the conclusion that Yoruba women are sluts?
This is the delusion of the highest order.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are so bitter .

yeye dey smell.

you should channel your orientation to your ladies running away from their enslavement.

I have hear and seen many cases here that your wicked elders made a widow to suffer after her husband demise just because all her kids were female. I have experience the one the junior brother fought his brother grown up kids for their father properties after demise despite he made a documented will

you can make your research, there is nothing like that in Yoruba land even if a lady didn't give birth to any child before her husband demise she will still be given a property to start a life, I think that's why Igbo ladies are rushing Yoruba men like sugar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.