Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (81149 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
menelik 2 can't b ur role model bc he was very brave, he was so intelligent, honest n trustworthy. bc of ds quality his ppl were ready to die fighting d Italians, he won dem. he didn't die of rat poison, he wasn't locked up in d prison for treason theft n corruption. he wasnt denied his mandate to rule bc he was fearless. pls change ur name to oduduwa who out of fear ran away from his ppl in Edo n went to ur town n become god. a coward god worshipped by d yorubas n DTS y today u afonjjas WL b coward forever

You don't need to sweat much, all Igbo claims about Yourbas are usually craps that cant be substantiated but then all claims by the Yorubas about them are valid and not tales by moonlight or stories by failed and pained elders who always look for who to blame for their failure. It is a known fact that Ojukwu ran before Obasanjo arrived Anambra, Cownu has gone into the thin air on hearing of python and ABA is the dirtiest part of the World. Menelik ruled over an Empire, Yoruba grew to the level of an Empire, Menelik defeated the Italian forces at the battle of Adowa, Ibadan forces defeated the fulanis at the battle of Oshogbo in 1840. Most civilisation were able to trace their origin factual or myth Yoruba had oduduwa. Guess what? the Igbos couldn't develop to a village pre colonial Nigeria they have never been reported to fight with table spoon before, couldn't trace their origin to anywhere rather rely on lies to bring down others. If you believe your Rat Poison crap then you will also believe India was banned from World Cup because they won 99-0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
ur ignoramus amazes ur dead father. av not seen a link abt d so called findings from ur so called independent bodies. Google d dirtiest tribe in Nigeria n u WL see site telling u DT ur dirtiness started from orisa n den to oduduwa whom u ppl kidnapped n called him god down to ds generation of scalawags DT r so much into dirt DT dey made refuse dump site dia home, under d bridge dey find comfort. every madman has Yoruba origin
Lol, but but world health organization said otherwise. Igbo man opinion is useless. E dey pain you. WHO is not Nigeria, yet recognised your tribe( igbo) as the dirtiest in the world. Why you come vent your anger on innocent yorubas, are they world health organization? A white guy also confirmed by telling one of your women how she smells on a plane. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, but but world health organization said otherwise. Igbo man opinion is useless. E dey pain you. WHO is not Nigeria, yet recognised your tribe( igbo) as the dirtiest in the world. Why you come vest your anger on innocent yorubas, are they world health organization? A white guy also confirmed by telling one of your women how she smells on a plane. grin grin
hahaha beer parlour argument! Nigeria is bigger than Africa bc I heard it from ppl. my greatest regret in life is staying in d same neighborhood wt afonja. everyday in d morning or nyt u must see a tore polythene bag wt faeces on d ground sent as a missile over d wall into my compound. I lock does bastard up everydat including dia mama wt yansh 10 times d size of ur head. davido no buy miss momodu tricycle set bc shes a pig. chioma!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

You don't need to sweat much, all Igbo claims about Yourbas are usually craps that cant be substantiated but then all claims by the Yorubas about them are valid and not tales by moonlight or stories by failed and pained elders who always look for who to blame for their failure. It is a known fact that Ojukwu ran before Obasanjo arrived Anambra, Cownu has gone into the thin air on hearing of python and ABA is the dirtiest part of the World. Menelik ruled over an Empire, Yoruba grew to the level of an Empire, Menelik defeated the Italian forces at the battle of Adowa, Ibadan forces defeated the fulanis at the battle of Oshogbo in 1840. Most civilisation were able to trace their origin factual or myth Yoruba had oduduwa. Guess what? the Igbos couldn't develop to a village pre colonial Nigeria they have never been reported to fight with table spoon before, couldn't trace their origin to anywhere rather rely on lies to bring down others. If you believe your Rat Poison crap then you will also believe India was banned from World Cup because they won 99-0
igboland was n WL never b conquered. Igbo no get king bc we r very Democratic. no bowing for idiots like u

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ashley86400:

Onku, this one is.
At least, the last time I checked. .I have an entire set of family members that are Ibo and another entire set that are Yoruba.
It's still different from you guys with entire sets of families that are either Ibo or Yoruba.

My dear u are "igbo" or yoruba.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, head haunting, head haunting, that is in all tribe and region, but for drinking corpse water, we all know whatssup, I am pitying the babe on that. All these epistle una dey write here are just consolation. Only if she knows what she's going into.

grin grin grin grin
See the head hunters trying to push their lifestyle on all tribes. Chei The tribe continuously reported of headhunting eachother and selling body parts like it's cow meat na Afonja. Dragging few people here or there does not removed 98% time a person is a victim of a head hunter, the savage wey kill am na Afonja. Like I said that girl very likely thanking Jehovah that igbo man saved her from being the next head for una craft.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by IgboBasthard: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

My friend, don't ruin this thread.

When we get to that bridge on a more deserving thread, we will cross it and I will pummel your head as usual.

Lout.

Pummel my head .....while your whole existence is based on Lagos? That is the joker in Yorubas cards. Lagos the killer of igbo people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
igboland was n WL never b conquered. Igbo no get king bc we r very Democratic. no bowing for idiots like u

Igboland democratic? Who dash Monkey banana? They were living like Barbarians, so disorganised and the reason for why indirect rule was an abysmal failure in the East. Anyway, today they have learnt from the great Yorubas, they now have kings (though without ancestral relevance), bow for idiots like Cownu and are even using beads. Welcome to civilisation, man from the cave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, but but world health organization said otherwise. Igbo man opinion is useless. E dey pain you. WHO is not Nigeria, yet recognised your tribe( igbo) as the dirtiest in the world. Why you come vest your anger on innocent yorubas, are they world health organization? A white guy also confirmed by telling one of your women how she smells on a plane. grin grin

Haba! Take it easy with this guy nau. Why are you this wicked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

Haba! Take it easy with this guy nau. Why are you this wicked?
No be me o. Just exposing them. Na white man said their sister smells pungently. grin
See below na
http://persecondnews.com/2018/05/nigerian-woman-kicked-off-the-plane-after-white-man-complained-she-had-bad-odour/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
No be me o. Just exposing them. Na white man said their sister smells pungently. grin
See below na
http://persecondnews.com/2018/05/nigerian-woman-kicked-off-the-plane-after-white-man-complained-she-had-bad-odour/

You dey mind the Osu. Because Yorubas ignore their rants a lot they thought they have the monopoly of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by megafone: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is how to sign agreement with marine spirit as witness in your marriage. Chai! undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Beautiful kiss
Classy kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

Igboland democratic? Who dash Monkey banana? They were living like Barbarians, so disorganised and the reason for why indirect rule was an abysmal failure in the East. Anyway, today they have learnt from the great Yorubas, they now have kings (though without ancestral relevance), bow for idiots like Cownu and are even using beads. Welcome to civilisation, man from the cave.
Fulani didn't tek an inch of our land, dey took d capital of ur so called kingdom, d old ibadan n kwara also we r so disorganized dt ur kings never ventured into d east to fyt us, cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
Fulani didn't tek an inch of our land, dey took d capital of ur so called kingdom, d old ibadan n kwara also we r so disorganized dt ur kings never ventured into d east to fyt us, cowards!
He done run since fact Don kill am. Talking of coward again, I remember how una gave name to anger of the yorubas in 1993, OSO Abiola. I remember how ojukwu ran in skirt. Yoruba have you ordinary warning, na ICC una run to, make them come fight a coward tribe that soldier fought their fight for. A tribe that has no history of fighting any war and won. Hehehehe. Igboman fight, lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
menelik 2 can't b ur role model bc he was very brave, he was so intelligent, honest n trustworthy. bc of ds quality his ppl were ready to die fighting d Italians, he won dem. he didn't die of rat poison, he wasn't locked up in d prison for treason theft n corruption. he wasnt denied his mandate to rule bc he was fearless. pls change ur name to oduduwa who out of fear ran away from his ppl in Edo n went to ur town n become god. a coward god worshipped by d yorubas n DTS y today u afonjjas WL b coward forever
If your tribe is brave enough, carry your fight to our region as you wanted to try in the past but ended up at a small distance to Ore by just 100 Yoruba soldiers. We will flog una again. Na just small flogging una chop for akure wey your initial gra gra went down. Carry the fight to our region, you will know whether na mouth and keyboard them they take be brave.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:11am On Jul 06, 2018
CSTR1005:

The payback is for chioma of the davido fame.

But I think tekno already paid that back with Lola rae.

lol

WAZOBIA marriages dey sweeeeeeeet sha! cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Gotze1:
If your tribe is brave enough, carry your fight to our region as you wanted to try in the past but ended up at a small distance to Ore by just 100 Yoruba soldiers. We will flog una again. Na just small flogging una chop for akure wey your initial gra gra went down. Carry the fight to our region, you will know whether na mouth and keyboard them they take be brave.
d so called kingdom dey call d disorganized ppl to come over n fyt dem! wat a say. we av already defeated afonjaas, and our victory was y Lagos is a no mans land

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Gotze1:
He done run since fact Don kill am. Talking of coward again, I remember how una gave name to anger of the yorubas in 1993, OSO Abiola. I remember how ojukwu ran in skirt. Yoruba have you ordinary warning, na ICC una run to, make them come fight a coward tribe that soldier fought their fight for. A tribe that has no history of fighting any war and won. Hehehehe. Igboman fight, lol.
no history of war behind dem yet we were closest to taking Lagos if not for d intervention of ur foreign masters. mind u, we conquered osun n Edo state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
perdollar:
if only ds illiterate WL site d WHO I go say u b baba, just a simple site were dem talk am he begin site beer parlour comment.
Lol, dirty man, go n enjoy your dirtiness. grin. You be omoleye. Only of you know what that means grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2018
perdollar:
no history of war behind dem yet we were closest to taking Lagos if not for d intervention of ur foreign masters. mind u, we conquered osun n Edo state
Lol, we all knew you will shout foreign hehehe. According to ipob history, the UK, n US soldiers came down to Nigeria and carry gun to the battle field to kill some rats who their leaders dressed in skirt on siting Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion grin. But when you show them how France and other 12 nations supported them, the change tone to ' France and others are not world power' cheesy. An excuse for defeat, just to cry victim. Foreigners come because of some ants that has no history of any war they ever fought and won grin. Make I laugh in chipolopolo. grin grin. cheesy cheesy We conquered osun n edo in arochukwu, so people who could not enter ore go near osun grin, see osu fufu brain. No wonder your sister smells pungently on a plane and was kicked out grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2018
perdollar:
d so called kingdom dey call d disorganized ppl to come over n fyt dem! wat a say. we av already defeated afonjaas, and our victory was y Lagos is a no mans land
Lol, who dashed you victory, who dash monkey banana. Your victory makes Lagos no man's land and your personal lord and saviour that you drank his urine n lick his shoe could not muster courage to come n do his rally in your nairaland no man's land after all his hairy chest beating grin. Since you are confused whether to call it no man's land or bini land as confused as you are. O boy, buckle up to come to your ipob book no man's land to learn Yoruba language. If you fail to pass that Yoruba language , you won't enter any institution in the no man's land. Hope you grab cheesy grin grin. Lol, call who, you mean the cowards, to come n fight us, hehehehe. No be una talk say una go carry una fight come meet us. We have been waiting since, we only see chest beating daily cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My dear u are "igbo" or yoruba.
No. I am both.
Say what you will.
My Ibo family call me Yoruba.
My Yoruba grandma calls me Ibo.

I have a half sister who's British, Spanish on hee father's side and Nierian (Yoruba) on our mother's side.
.she's basically half-white, half- black.
Even though she looks more white.
Her white side see her as black. Meanwhile Nigerians, look at her and see her as white.

You are only what you are.
My entire ancestral line isn't either Ibo or Yoruba. .it is both.
There's a difference between those who's family are fully one tribe.
Call it what you will.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Ashley86400:

No. I am both.
Say what you will.

I have a half sister who's British, Spanish on hee father's side and Nierian (Yoruba) on our mother's side.
Her white side see her as black. Meanwhile Nigerians, look at her and see her as white.

Call it what you will.

Ok.. Thats what u want to call it by ursef.
But in reality "U ARE FROM UR FATHERS SIDE"
Thats just the undiluted truth!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ashley86400: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ok.. Thats what u want to call it by ursef.
But in reality "U ARE FROM UR FATHERS SIDE"
Thats just the undiluted truth!
What is reality?
Which Universal law says so?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yeye boy >sad....

Happy married life to the couple,please Oluwakemi take care of my brother very well,you can see his shiny skin has a healthy glow abi?..i dont want to hear stories laterooo!..

Finally Igbo guys have game mehn,if you know you know!

Igbo Amaka!

Love is sweet when you are in a right relationship
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by LaudableXX: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ashley86400:
No. I am both.
Say what you will.

Call it what you will.

Hehehe.....why are you trying to confuse the guy, nah? wink Just tell him the facts. Your mum is Yoruba, and your dad is Igbo. End of story! cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ashley86400: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
LaudableXX:

Hehehe.....why are you trying to confuse the guy, nah? wink Just tell him the facts. Your mum is Yoruba, and your dad is Igbo. End of story! cheesy
I already did. But he said I was either one, and couldn't be both.
I explained to him why I considered myself as both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What All Men Want At The End / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.