Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (81159 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Trustluv(f): 2:42am On Jul 05, 2018
beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!.... husband man,where art thou'...?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 2:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, French president, macron is 41years of age, his wife is 65years. So that is none of my business. It doesn't change the fact that your women are easy for us to catch. They smile when they see us. The truth you won't tell yourself is you people lack courage to toast Yoruba women cos you know they don't give an inch about una n una money. They hustle for their own money themselves. Yoruba girls will tell it to your face that to hell with you and what you gat, cos they are independent ladies unlike your own. It is courage of approach that you guys lack. That why Yoruba guy will go to anywhere to marry. We have the courage.
My friend, you are chatting shitt.
Emmanuel macron is an exception, not the norm.
Besides, he is white.
He did not settle for an old woman because he could not get young ones, which is what you Yoruba people do.
He settled for a mature woman because he actually loved her.

Yoruba men on the other hand are not good enough for the young white women, so you go for vulnerable old women.
That is your modus operandi. Anything can do.
No class, no standards.

You also said Yoruba girls are independent, so igbos lack courage to approach them? lol
You have got jokes.

Have you seen the average igbo woman compared to the average Yoruba woman?
Now give me one good reason why igbo men would leave that and go for Yoruba women.

Check out the igbo men married to Yoruba women. It is always the stunners among the Yoruba female selection.

We go for quality always regardless of how rare.
If we must marry a Yoruba woman, then she must be very fine and educated.

Now compared that to the Yoruba men married to igbo women.
The igbo women in my opinion are most times not all that . A little bit average.

That is because the average Yoruba man hops on the most vulnerable lay. The quality of the lady is secondary.
The highest quality igbo women are beyond your reach anyway, so you Hop on the average vulnerable mgbeke.

Even davido with all his money got an average looking mgbeke that dropped out of college, and started worshipping her.

A sharp deviation from the behaviour of igbo man that go for the best always.

Maybe it has to do with the bride price culture in igboland.
You always want to get your money's worth.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Saff:
not necessarily about the ride lol. They just look good together
They all looked good together.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by nograv: 3:30am On Jul 05, 2018
And useless people will pretend our two peoples dont get along grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 3:58am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

My friend, you are chatting shitt.
Emmanuel macron is an exception, not the norm.
Besides, he is white.
He did not settle for an old woman because he could not get young ones, which is what you Yoruba people do.
He settled for a mature woman because he actually loved her.

Yoruba men on the other hand are not good enough for the young white women, so you go for vulnerable old women.
That is your modus operandi. Anything can do.
No class, no standards.

You also said Yoruba girls are independent, so igbos lack courage to approach them? lol
You have got jokes.

Have you seen the average igbo woman compared to the average Yoruba woman?
Now give me one good reason why igbo men would leave that and go for Yoruba women.

Check out the igbo men married to Yoruba women. It is always the stunners among the Yoruba female selection.

We go for quality always regardless of how rare.
If we must marry a Yoruba woman, then she must be very fine and educated.

Now compared that to the Yoruba men married to igbo women.
The igbo women in my opinion are most times not all that . A little bit average.

That is because the average Yoruba man hops on the most vulnerable lay. The quality of the lady is secondary.
The highest quality igbo women are beyond your reach anyway, so you Hop on the average vulnerable mgbeke.

Even davido with all his money got an average looking mgbeke that dropped out of college, and started worshipping her.

A sharp deviation from the behaviour of igbo man that go for the best always.

Maybe it has to do with the bride price culture in igboland.
You always want to get your money's worth.
This is just long epistle. Truth hurts so bad. I repeat, you guys lack courage to approach Yoruba girls. So, all the young white Yoruba people have been marrying, na you dey marry them ba. Even my cousin married a very young white American lady. And another of my cousin in Dortmund married a very young German babe. Keep deceiving yourself here. What concerns me with you people that I will be giving reason, the truth of the matter is that you guys lack courage. That is it. You want to take control of your wife and Yoruba girls won't take that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by zealblinks(m): 3:58am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.
You made my day bro � �

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2018
m784n:
Where is MaMumuZi nAnimalDi CowNu

Where is your father

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 4:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
My own fear for the girl is if she won't end up in the pot of soup. You are igbo, you know what I mean. Chai, only if she knows she will be given corpse water to drink.

Oh you mean he saved her from being the next victim of una head hunting saga. ThankGod that Igbo man dragged her out before we see her body parts all over una market place selling like hot potatoes for the next ritualist. Luckily for her, she doesn't have to partake in the next dead obas body part eating. Thank God that Igbo man saved that poor girl.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by omenziate(m): 4:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Igbos lack the courage to approach Yoruba girls must be the most asinine , fatuous and nonsensical post I have seen in a long time. The Igbo man that goes to the most inhabitable part of the world with his will and ChI. Na dirty undesirable Yoruba girls wey their people no even desire come be work??

I have heard it all on Nairaland

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 4:14am On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:

Ntor! E pain you wella. See ya bros jubilating with two bottles of alcohol that you cannot even afford. See the clean and rich Igbo guy sef... hahahahaha. Happy married life to the couple jare. Beautiful couple

You lucky I have delete what I wrote because an igbo bro told me to do so for our Igbo bro with the Afonja.

But still have respect for yourself it's just a damn moet. I pity you and what you call a life. Not everyone lives in that shithole surviving in mere a $1 a day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Remix10(m): 4:16am On Jul 05, 2018
A song just came to my mind, #if I no give you food, if I see another woman, if I too cheat on you, thunder must to fire me, water must to swallow me,okpankele must to okpankolo me# , grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Crownwahley:

Having money can make you go and brush in London and come back to naija to bath
It depends on who get d money. I no go craze reach that level

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by hokafor(m): 4:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice couple
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Antichristus: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.

You're wicked
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by obinnahenry(m): 4:32am On Jul 05, 2018
OMO see Igbo Men with packaging.. For me money is meant to be spent. #Freshcouple

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by ighodalonosa(m): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Don't come anywhere close to my daughter. You want to throw a ring to a lady. Na Cassilas she be?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Which one is Igbo man propose to Yoruba girl.

Man propose to a Girl nor do una.

This will not stop the envy/hatred those two tribes have for each other.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Are you talking of the ethnic group world health organization talked about as the world dirtiest and known as pig?
yes mr afonja. ur ppl r so much a pig DT I believe ur ancestors like oduduwa ws a pig wen he climbed down to earth wt chain. olodo, everybody on earth know say Yoruba means to b dirty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by freedomchild: 5:51am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Too much wisdom will not kill you

loool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Wow! This is truly beautiful grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by stan40: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2018
very awesome,though the proposal is left with no option than yes
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2018
All those who went that route before never came back with a good story to tell. Behave...

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

That is the issue, bro.

To see better girl wey fine for that side dey hard well well o.

That is why their men can give anything for an igbo girl.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Where is your father
in your mother’s pussy

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2018
When the water spirit (Mamiwota) who is the witness to this covenant starts visiting freely.they will run from the middle of one church altar to another looking for deliverance and miracles
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2018
so that if she say MO he would puah he into d water lol
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by kabillion(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
It seems the tribal bigots blazing the trails of unfounded superiority have since retired or their fingers went cold. This is how life shld be. FREEDOM. Herdsmen make una repent
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Aje okuta mamomi being romantic

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Yeye boy angry....

Happy married life to the couple,please Oluwakemi take care of my brother very well,you can see his shiny skin has a healthy glow abi?..i dont want to hear stories laterooo!..

Finally Igbo guys have game mehn,if you know you know!

Igbo Amaka!

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Must have been a very romantic moment for her! David Chinedu is off the market with the Love of his life Oluwakemi, According to him, He organized a surprise Boat ride for her, and she never knew it was the day for the ring..

He popped the question and she said yes..Congrats to them.

See More Photos below!

Gossip Blogger--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-takes-his-girlfriend-into-middle-of.html

its classy but I don’t like water
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by mikesly: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Na mami water seal dis proposal for dem ooh.. By d time dem start dey born ogbanje upandan now, u go see dem running from one prophet to another.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Oluwahfemi: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2018
WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results…See How To Check Result here, click link @
http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2018/07/04/waec-releases-2018-wassce-resultssee-how-to-check-result/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What All Men Want At The End / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.