Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can Men Survive Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Men Survive Without Sex? (694 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Can Men Survive Without Sex? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Men Survive Without Sex? by monikmotivatioa: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
I am sure the answer for many is YES,while most people would say No to the question: Can man survive without sex?

The rate at which men not women,engage in s*x activities these days makes it look like s*x is everything in the life of men.As soon as boys begin to have wet dream,the message they get from adults around them is that they are now ripped and mature to accomplish the purpose they are born men.

Before you know it,the heart of innocent children is turned raw and corrupted. Boys begin to hang out and sleep with girls to test the level of their manhood. Why? Because,they have been told that they have come of age when they have to prove they are men! By having s*x I ask? Can men survive without s*x? Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/can-man-survive-without-sex.html
Re: Can Men Survive Without Sex? by undeniableGrace(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Off course YES. There are no limits to endurance and abstainance.
Re: Can Men Survive Without Sex? by Sarkin: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes, like me.
Re: Can Men Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
sex is overrated... I am a living proof
Re: Can Men Survive Without Sex? by agbonkamen(f): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
ah you want them to start having sperm pains ni grin
Re: Can Men Survive Without Sex? by vanida6: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sarkin:
Yes, like me.
uhmm i don hear cheesy
Re: Can Men Survive Without Sex? by Lonestar124: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
agbonkamen:
ah you want them to start having sperm pains ni grin
Which one sperm pain again cheesy

So you mean all this while our rev fathers have been comprehending this pain or maybe there is medical way to ease the pain...What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Men!!! / This Guy Was My 17 Year Old Student & I Had S3x With Him / Jealous Lady Arrested For Threatening A Friend Online Over Her Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.