Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (59044 Views)

I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Franking: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2018
No be this one?

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by techgeek12(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2018
tongue

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by maxtreme: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2018
uche87:
Cee-C of the South-eastern descent has opened up in a recent parley about how someone barged into her in the rest room while she was trying to obey the call of nature.

Cynthia Cee-C Nwadiora recently granted an interview to Elozonam of the Cliff Hanger show during which she spoke about her sojourn in the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show which held in South Africa.

The first-runner up of the TV show discussed many issues ranging from the drama in the house, endorsement deals, embarrassing day of her life, hates and likes, relationship status and her plans for the future.

Speaking on the most embarrassing day of her life, she explained how she wore a jumpsuit and struggled to totally take it off to pee before someone barged into her private space.

"I think it (most embarrassing moment in my life) has to be the day that I wore a jumpsuit and wanted to pee and in trying to zip down and taking off the entire outfit just to pee, someone just came into the house and I was like okay I'm n*ked" she said amidst loud laughter.

When quizzed further, the drama queen who clipped the wings of Tobi Bakre at the house refused to mention the identity if the person.

The 26-year old lawyer later explained in the rest of the interview that she is still single and not interested in dating anyone for now. She also revealed she missed Big Brother's voice but she is not interested in participating in the show again except if she is paid to do so.

The diminutive lady also hinted that she left the show with nothing. It would be recalled that Miracle went home with prizes and money worth N45 million being the winner of the show.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_bgEmy5bPE

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/100856/the-most-embarrassing-day-someone-saw-me-nked-ceec.html

FOOL! WHICH TOBI WING SHE CLIP? THAT M O RON! YOU MO RO N!
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by thanki410(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
veekid:
Nairaland just dey promotes nonsense .... Like what da fúck are we suppose to do with this?
As big as cee c's fore head , it cant reason well....
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by seangy4konji: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2018
hoelosho can lie for Africa.

Person web disvirgin u at age 13 u nor embarrass Abu day driver web den squeeze ur stone like breast nor embarrass u.

Ashewo
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Ross042: 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
uche87:
Cee-C of the South-eastern descent has opened up in a recent parley about how someone barged into her in the rest room while she was trying to obey the call of nature.

Cynthia Cee-C Nwadiora recently granted an interview to Elozonam of the Cliff Hanger show during which she spoke about her sojourn in the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show which held in South Africa.

The first-runner up of the TV show discussed many issues ranging from the drama in the house, endorsement deals, embarrassing day of her life, hates and likes, relationship status and her plans for the future.

Speaking on the most embarrassing day of her life, she explained how she wore a jumpsuit and struggled to totally take it off to pee before someone barged into her private space.

"I think it (most embarrassing moment in my life) has to be the day that I wore a jumpsuit and wanted to pee and in trying to zip down and taking off the entire outfit just to pee, someone just came into the house and I was like okay I'm n*ked" she said amidst loud laughter.

When quizzed further, the drama queen who clipped the wings of Tobi Bakre at the house refused to mention the identity if the person.

na gold dey ur body wey person no go see... Las las man go still seeam again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.