Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage (8873 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

Sadly u are the dumb one and more pitiful because you seemed not to understand how you are the dumbass!

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol yeah, all 3% of you who could actually afford one grin

Naija grade dey na. Tokunbo inflatable women. First body no tear
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by ibkayee(f): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2018
oyb:

Naija grade dey na. Tokunbo inflatable women. First body no tear
Lmao! grin
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by mablie(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Male Feminists are overzealous until reality hits them square in the face. Canadian PM Justin Trudeau has been making noise chasing down any and all men accused of sexual harrasment in parliament, no matter how weak the case. pushing a zero tolerance policy ...........until a woman accused him of sexual harassment himself. last week. From 18 yrs ago! now he doesnt know what to do.

male feminists sooner or later face reality and see just how they have been too much all along.

just see how Hanseel1 AKA Elder001 is even more passionate about feminism than the feminists themselves. pathetic.
Hello again.This post of yours perfectly illustrates exactly what also happened to the Indian-American comedian Aziz Ansari grin grin
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by tunjilana: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol they'll submit to a man either way. be it their Pastor at church or Boss at work. women were created to submit niggah. hate it or love it.
very true...And if u dont make urself that man she submits to either by command or play play...u just discover she is running all decisions thru some other guy out there whom she respects a lot...that guy cud be a pastor, Imam, sugar daddy,boy frd or whatever
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
tunjilana:
very true...And if u dont make urself that man she submits to either by command or play play...u just discover she is running all decisions thru some other guy out there whom she respects a lot...that guy cud be a pastor, Imam, sugar daddy,boy frd or whatever
i once cheated with a married woman and i would tell her on which days to have sex with her husband. i told her i wanted that pvssy tight and dry and she always did what i told her.

with my own woman if she tells me she has a headache or what not i still fvck her. i have a total mistrust of women as a group and i make sure not to make it easy for any woman to play me.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
mablie:
Hello again.This post of yours perfectly illustrates exactly what also happened to the Indian-American comedian Aziz Ansari grin grin
its called the Thermidor Effect. when enough men have been accused of rape, then all men will see that its only a matter of time before THEY are also accused.the more men are accused of rape the more every man is seen as a rapist-in-waiting. later on, every man will be seen as a rapist who just hasnt been accused. and to save their own heads men will kill the feminist movement.

every radical movement ends up killing itself. the Revolution ALWAYS eats itself because sooner or later it becomes personal for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by monex(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2018
LordKO:
Only a petty man (person) will expect/demand for submission - submissiveness is good and expected, and those who expects it knows that its earned not given - from a woman (person) outside formal settings (work environment where totalitarian rather than civility is required to achieve efficiency). Yes, there's a distinction/difference between submissiveness and submission - euphemism. The importance of euphemism can never be overemphasized. Show me a proponent of submission and I will point to you a subjugator. Unfortunately, subjugation knows no gender.

Mutual healthy and happy union only takes place where both parties involved are liberators (not where one of the parties is a subjugator) - liberalism doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness.

Sincerity begets submissiveness. A sincere head doesn't need immunity to reign supreme towards his follower(s), however, an insincere head can only reign supreme towards his follower(s) if and only he has immunity, this is so because he's full of impunity - so, an insincere head will expect submission rather than submissiveness from his follower. The former in this regard is a leader - leaders liberates - while the latter is a dictator - dictators subjugates. Those of the diplomatic ethical leanings liberates, while those of the manipulative ethical leanings subjugates.

unfortunately most people derive their demand for submission from the christian bible. In this book, respect/submission is obligatory and not earned. Ditto for love.

The man is obligated to love his wife no matter how undeserving she is and the woman is obligated to submit to her husband no matter how undeserving he is.

It might be easier to find a different interpretation for the context of submission and love used in those obligations but it will be impossible to say that they are not unconditional obligations.

as more and more people veer away from orthodox religions, submission will cease to be a topic. Although I fear marriage will also cease to be a topic.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:31am On Jul 11, 2018
monex:

unfortunately most people derive their demand for submission from the christian bible. In this book, respect/submission is obligatory and not earned. Ditto for love.

The man is obligated to love his wife no matter how undeserving she is and the woman is obligated to submit to her husband no matter how undeserving he is.

It might be easier to find a different interpretation for the context of submission and love used in those obligations but it will be impossible to say that they are not unconditional obligations.

as more and more people veer away from orthodox religions, submission will cease to be a topic. Although I fear marriage will also cease to be a topic.
when words are sweet like honey. you sir are wise and the way you explained it is marvellous.
submission is not earned. and so is love.

unfortunately in today's world women want men to earn it while they themselves force men to "Love me as I am". so earn my submission but you're obligated to love me. which cant work.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by donstan18: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
when words are sweet like honey. you sir are wise and the way you explained it is marvellous.
submission is not earned. and so is love.

unfortunately in today's world women want men to earn it while they themselves force men to "Love me as I am". so earn my submission but you're obligated to love me. which cant work.
God bless.

Cancer in the making Bruv.

1 Like

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
When you grow older, you'll understand why the Bible said women should be submissive in marriage. For now, keep swimming in your own ocean of wisdom.

Small boy with small empty braingrin.
You said I created a thread that women should learn to cook, is it wrong?

Op, I remember now, you were the guy that a lady was giving everything. You said she's older than you and is more buoyant. Why won't you be submissive to your husband (wife)? You better wash her menstral pant before she throw you out of her housegrin I see why you argue blindly shocked

You just confirmed my words that you're not only stupid but also unintelligent. Every single word on that thread was copied from a Nigerian blog.
An intelligent individual won't take time before knowing that those words are fiction.

Despite everything MR. CAPSLOCKED said, you're still being ridiculous because I advised you not to submit to any Man in the name of marriage unless he wants to reciprocate it.

Like I said earlier, it'll take centuries if not forever before African women would be liberated from the whimps of Stockholm syndrome.

African women believe they're not equal to men.. Such a shame .

And as for your post.. What's wrong if I wash my wife's undies? It's fake but I still have to reply that part.. I guess you're so primitive if men don't wash their wives clothes and undies in the country you reside in.

I'll advice you to travel beyond the shores of Africa and you'll see the goodness of life and not the slavery you're subjected to in Africa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
donstan18:

Cancer in the making Bruv.

The time you spend insulting women on this site if put into better use, it'll yield good results.
Women aren't the cause of your frustration and misery.

1 Like

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

You just confirmed my words that you're not only stupid but also unintelligent. Every single word on that thread was copied from a Nigerian blog.
An intelligent individual won't take time before knowing that those words are fiction.

Despite everything MR. CAPSLOCKED said, you're still being ridiculous because I advised you not to submit to any Man in the name of marriage unless he wants to reciprocate it.

Like I said earlier, it'll take centuries if not forever before African women would be liberated from the whimps of Stockholm syndrome.

African women believe they're not equal to men.. Such a shame .

And as for your post.. What's wrong if I wash my wife's undies? It's fake but I still have to reply that part.. I guess you're so primitive if men don't wash their wives clothes and undies in the country you reside in.

I'll advice you to travel beyond the shores of Africa and you'll see the goodness of life and not the slavery you're subjected to in Africa.
I lie?
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
I lie?

You lied.. Unintelligent kid.

And as for the washing of clothes and cooking part which you believe are supposed to be done by women alone.
Your slavery is beyond human redemption.

You're a disgrace not only to womanhood but also to humanity. Such an embarrassment to the female liberation movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

You lied.. Unintelligent kid.

And as for the washing of clothes and cooking part which you believe are supposed to be done by women alone.
Your slavery is beyond human redemption.

You're a disgrace not only to womanhood but also to humanity. Such an embarrassment to the female liberation ideology.
Lol, you think you can only pass your message through insults? You are a disgrace, rabid dog. Pained kid

4 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Be bold if you have balls and refer people to that your thread
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Kinggnicole(f): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol they'll submit to a man either way. be it their Pastor at church or Boss at work. women were created to submit niggah. hate it or love it.

Men also submit to their female bosses at work so what's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Kinggnicole:

do you even know what submit means?
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, you think you can only pass your message through insults? You are a disgrace, rabid dog. Pained kid
Continue being a slave to men. Sometimes I don't pity you guys when African men treat y'all like trash.
How can a sane woman say she's not equal to a man? . I doubt if you're not a man with a fake profile.

I wonder what prompted you to make your silly and primitive comment on this thread in this first place.

Slave..
You'll stop serving men like a slave whether you like it or not.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Don't mind the dumb misogynist.
Men who work under female bosses are loyal beyond extreme because women don't tolerate bullshît. He's probably living in a delusional world.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Continue being a slave to men. Sometimes I don't pity you guys when African men treat y'all like trash.
How can a sane woman say she's not equal to a man? . I doubt if you're not a man with a fake profile.

I wonder what prompted you to make your silly and primitive comment on this thread in this first place.

Slave..
You'll stop serving men like a slave whether you like or not.
Not everyone is a slave like your sisters. I rule my world and I'm not timid like your sisters too.
O
L
O
D
O
L
I
S
T
I
C

A
N
U
O
F
I
A

4 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Don't mind the dumb misogynist.
Men who work under female bosses are loyal beyond extreme because women don't tolerate bullshît. He's probably living in a delusional world.
what is a misogynist?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Not everyone is a slave like your sisters. I rule my world and I'm not timid like your sisters too.
O
L
O
D
O
L
I
S
T
I
C

A
N
U
O
F
I
A

You're are a slave because you see cooking as a woman's responsibility, laundry as a woman's responsibility and you also think women should be submissive to men without the men reciprocating it because you're not equal to them..
What could be more than that?
Slave of the 21st century.

You're a disgrace to womanhood if indeed you're a lady writing all these nonsense.

C'mon get out from my thread.
I'll advice you once again. Travel beyond the shores of Africa and see what women here in Asia and Europe are enjoying before it's too late.

Last time I'm going to reply your comment. Low IQ gender slave.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're are a slave because you see cooking as a woman's responsibility, laundry as a woman's responsibility and you also think women should be submissive to men without the men reciprocating it because you're not equal to them..

You're a disgrace to womanhood if indeed you're a lady writing all these nonsense.

I'll advice you once again. Travel beyond the shores and see what women here in Asia and Europe are enjoying before it's too late.

calm down. you are giving advice not commanding people.
say your peace. if women dont agree dont force it on them. dont be a tyrant.
Allow people to disagree without calling them names. dont subortage your message by being abusive. you wont get far.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'll advice you once again. Travel beyond the shores and see what women here in Asia and Europe are enjoying before it's too late.

I don't want a ban but you're pushing me. Where have you been to? You that a girl paid your groom's price. I will post on this your shitty thread and derail it. Olodo

6 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
calm down. you are giving advice not commanding people.
say your peace. if women dont agree dont force it on them. dont be a tyrant.
Allow people to disagree without calling them names. dont subortage your message by being abusive. you wont get far.

Misogynist stop quoting me.

Women need to be liberated from the shackles of African men like you.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't want a ban but you're pushing me. Where have you been to? You that a girl paid your groom's price. I will post on this your shitty thread and derail it. Olodo

With the type of comments you make on this thread, you've never travelled beyond the shores of Africa.
If you've, you won't think a man is your superior.

Even if it's a tourist visa, please it doesn't cost much.
Don't stay in a sexist country like Nigeria .
Come to Thailand and see how women are enjoying lives here and not slaves.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

With the type of comments you make on this thread, you've never travelled beyond the shores of Africa.
If you've, you won't think a man is your superior.

Even if it's a tourist visa, please it doesn't cost much.
Don't stay in a sexist country like Nigeria .
Come to Thailand and see how women are enjoying lives here and not slaves.
Thailandgrin abeg free me

4 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thailandgrin abeg free me

Thailand isn't sexist and patriarchal like Nigeria.
You can get a tourist visa for as low as 200k to any European or Asian country,okay?

Travel out from Nigeria and when you go back there, I'm 100 sure you'll stop seeing men as your superiors.

Stop seeing men as your superiors.
You're equal to a man.
But you can continue to be subservient to men if you wish.

No hard feelings.

Every human is born equal but equality is a choice.
You can chose to be a slave
Your life, your choice.
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Thailand isn't sexist and patriarchal like Nigeria.
You can get a tourist visa for as low as 200k to any European or Asian country,okay?

Travel out from Nigeria and when you go back there, I'm 100 sure you'll stop seeing men as your superiors.

Stop seeing men as your superiors.
You're equal to a man.
But you can continue to be subservient to men if you wish.

No hard feelings.

Every human is born equal but equality is a choice.
You can chose to be a slave
Your life, your choice.
grin take your Thailand matter go left
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Misogynist stop quoting me.

Women need to be liberated from the shackles of African men like you.
and what shackles are those?

1 Like

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin take your Thailand matter go left

People like you are one of the reasons I'm interested in politics. The moment I return to Nigeria, I'll start consolidating my grounds.

Your father deserve to be jailed because I'm sure he's one of the people that impacted the "a man is superior " mentality into you.

It's good that dumb African misogynists and women bashers are liking your utterly ridiculous and primitive comments.

I'M DONE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before / Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.