Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage (8870 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

People like you are one of the reasons I'm interested in politics. The moment I return to Nigeria, I'll start consolidating my grounds.

Your father deserve to be jailed because I'm sure he's one of the people that impacted the "a man is superior " mentality into you.

It's good that dumb African misogynists and women bashers are liking your utterly ridiculous and primitive comments.

I'M DONE.
Lost case, your stupid
f
a
t
h
e
r
deserve to die by hanging on his large saggy balls for giving birth to a nuisance like you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lost case, your stupid
f
a
t
h
e
r
deserve to die by hanging on his large saggy balls for giving birth to a nuisance like you.

It's a shame that any sane human will think that another human is her superior because of her gender.

An embarrassment.. A sane lady saying she's not equal to men.

This Stockholm syndrome is the strongest I've ever seen in my entire life time.

Over the years, the only thing about women who refuse to embrace equality is : they're poor.

Yes, only poor women think they're not equal to men.
I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

It's a shame that any sane human will think that another human is her superior because of her gender.

An embarrassment.. A sane lady saying she's not equal to men.

This Stockholm syndrome is the strongest I've ever seen in my entire life time.

Over the years, the only thing about women who refuse to embrace equality is : they're poor.

Yes, only poor women think they're not equal to men.
I don't blame you.
E pain you reach your blood. I never said thatgrin I no want troll you. You for vex break your phone. A n u o f i a
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Werey
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Ksatriy: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

When people say romance section is filled with stupid, unintelligent and childish people, I usually dismiss them as false claims but I've come to realize that they are right.

Your slavery of the mind is beyond redemption.
You created a thread and you advised only women to learn how to cook ,why didn't you tell men to learn how to cook?

You once claimed that you're a mature lady and this section is filled with kids but you were indirectly talking about yourself.

And she's insulting me? I really don't expect much from you. Typical dumb and primitive African lady.

Like I told someone here, until you travel beyond the shores of Africa you won't be wise enough to decipher my massage from this post.

rule2 volated.

Puskin, naijacutee, RoyalRoy
Re: Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage by Ksatriy: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hanseel1:
A low IQ individual who have never left the shores of Africa decided to contaminate this thread by including the Bible.
We all know that the Bible is a sexist book written by misogynistic and sexist men to favour men in so many ways.

Slavery of the mind and slavery of religion can be worse than death.

volation of rule 2.

FOD, honsule, Seun, MissyB3

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? / Career Woman Or House Wife: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.