Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? (5253 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by cronsberg: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
So guys this happened to me recently. I saw a girl that i was eyeing, stopped her and the following conversation happened. Mind you this is in a small town o, not even city. So the idea of taking a girl out doesnt apply cuz where do you even take a girl out in a village? Me: please i wan talk to you if you dont mind. Girl: ok, but they send me errand,so maybe later? Plus am hungry now. Me: you cant even spare a minute to hear me out? Plus how do i even see you later? Then give me your number. GIRL: i have misplaced my simcard. ME: but i saw you earlier on phone. GIRL: it wasnt my phone. ME: i hope you know am interested in you, be truthful how do i see you later? GIRL: if you want to see me, come to our house. Is this girl serious at all?first thing should go to your house? Na marraige i wan come propose to your parents? Plus am damn sure she has a phone, so why lie? Its better to tell me you not interested. Thirdly, so village girls also foam hard to get? wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by OneCorner: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Go dia house. If she no gree, beat am for her papa house.
No time to check time

18 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
I dont get, so you want her to listen to you when she is on an errand, even if she's not lying, you want her to give you her phone number just like that?

So because she is in the village she should be easy to get right? and then y'all would yapp rubbish saying women are easy whorès bla bla bla,

Why are you scared to go to her house?
dont you think she's smart in case anything happens her family would know who you are cos obviously you want to smash and run!!!

Now tell me, do you think you deserve her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Emotionless100: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
When a lady says u should come to her house it means you look presentable and she likes you

4 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by cronsberg: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
you want her to give you her phone number just like that?
So because she is in the village she should be easy to get right? and then y'all would yapp rubbish saying women are easy whorès bla bla bla,
what is it in a phone number? Its a freaking number for god sake.its so i can contact you not bang you. Secondly, which girl takes a guy home on first toasting, without communicating, dating, knowing each other. Going to her father house signify i want to marry her. How do i decide to marry her without first getting her number, then dating, then courting etc? As to the hard to get nonsense, its just her number am asking for and to "ask her out", why will a girl play hard to get with that? You women have problem o, you want a man to approach you, yet make it impposible for him to toast you? What is that eh? I refuse to play that game jor, will move on to a more reasonable and mature lady who knows what she is doing

1 Like

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
cronsberg:
what is it in a phone number? Its a freaking number for god sake.its so i can contact you not bang you. Secondly, which girl takes a guy home on first toasting, without communicating, dating, knowing each other. Going to her father house signify i want to marry her. How do i decide to marry her without first getting her number, then dating, then courting etc? As to the hard to get nonsense, its just her number am asking for and to "ask her out", why will a girl play hard to get with that? You women have problem o, you want a man to approach you, yet make it impposible for him to toast you? What is that eh? I refuse to play that game jor, will move on to a more reasonable and mature lady who knows what she is doing

So many things are in giving out number, like she's not ready to talk to you, how is that hard to get?, why cant you use that opportuniy to know her house so that when next you go there she'll see you're serious,

Mr man knowing her house or family doesnt mean you must marry her jeez, what a mentality!!! more like security or so they should know who she is with so what's there!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Prognose: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is it by force for her to accept you? Is it by force to give you number?

Its guilty conscience that is worrying you. Small obstacle the girl put for you to chase her you're opening thread to cry. Move on dude, village girl or not, you don't deserve her!

7 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by cronsberg: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Prognose:
Is it by force for her to accept you? Is it by force to give you number?

Its guilty conscience that is worrying you. Small obstacle the girl put for you to chase her you're opening thread to cry. Move on dude, village girl or not, you don't deserve her!
mtsheeew, get out jor. I dont chase women, if she wants to be chased then let her chase herself. I never said its by force, but why lie? Why foam? Just be honest dammit. Just say u aint interested. I was just using this example to show how women are there own worst enemies. They all want a guy to show interest, a guy shows interest and they start to foam ungettable beauty queens. Even average looking or ugly girls o. Its almost like they want you to beg for their time. I be child? lol

1 Like

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ma guy free the stupid girl. Village girl for that matter. Mchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by els0nm0rali(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
She has invited you to her home. Why are you afraid unless your intentions aren't pure towards her.

6 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by savvy12: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I dont get, so you want her to listen to you when she is on an errand, even if she's not lying, you want her to give you her phone number just like that?

dont you think she's smart in case anything happens her family would know who you are cos obviously you want to smash and run!!!

Lol @ smash and run.All these small boys that are looking for who to smash and clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Ridbaay: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

A friend of mine tutors at the Primary section of an Educational establishment (high sch). He hv a good intention abt one of recent ex students of the high sch abt marriage whom coincidentally her mother is also a staff of d Secondary school.

1. Should the brother go forth to the mother and divulge his thoughts to seek her blessings?

2. As a S/westerner brother is it morally sound to approach the mum? To avoid any kind insults.

Thks for airing ur views
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Ridbaay: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So many things are in giving out number, like she's not ready to talk to you, how is that hard to get?, why cant you use that opportuniy to know her house so that when next you go there she'll see you're serious,

Mr man knowing her house or family doesnt mean you must marry her jeez, what a mentality!!! more like security or so they should know who she is with so what's there!!

A friend of mine tutors at the Primary section of an Educational establishment (high sch). He hv a good intention abt one of recent ex students of the high sch abt marriage whom coincidentally her mother is also a staff of d Secondary school.

1. Should the brother go forth to the mother and divulge his thoughts to seek her blessings?

2. As a S/westerner brother is it morally sound to approach the mum? To avoid any kind insults.

Thks for airing ur views
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Ridbaay: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2018

Thks for airing ur views
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Prognose: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
cronsberg:
mtsheeew, get out jor. I dont chase women, if she wants to be chased then let her chase herself. I never said its by force, but why lie? Why foam? Just be honest dammit. Just say u aint interested. I was just using this example to show how women are there own worst enemies. They all want a guy to show interest, a guy shows interest and they start to foam ungettable beauty queens. Even average looking or ugly girls o. Its almost like they want you to beg for their time. I be child? lol

grin You just sound pained, nothing more!

Haba, you asked to speak to her, she refused, you insisted she tried to ward you off, you persisted she finally said you should come to her house and finally you backed off.

You want her to spell I'M NOT INTERESTED before you get the hint? grin

She no like you Jo, stop being bitter about it and move on! Thats what being a man is about! Plenty of other village girls out there, if you don't want to go the extra mile for this one , leave her and chase someone else. Other Men will continue with her from where u stopped! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by IamPlato(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2018

These Days The Young Girls I Approach Are Either Married or Engaged... God What Is Happening.

What Kind Of Unfortunate Thing Is This One?

UyaiIncomparabl i Hope You Are Not Married embarassed
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by cronsberg: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Prognose:

grin You just sound pained, nothing more!

Haba, you asked to speak to her, she refused, you insisted she tried to ward you off, you persisted she finally said you should come to her house and finally you backed off.

You want her to spell I'M NOT INTERESTED before you get the hint? grin

She no like you Jo, stop being bitter about it and move on! Thats what being a man is about! Plenty of other village girls out there, if you don't want to go the extra mile for this one , leave her and chase someone else. Other Men will continue with her from where u stopped! grin
Arrant nonsense, why talk in hints? Why not talk straight? And who said she refused and i persisted? Also did i sound bitter to you? So complaining of how unstraightforward women are is being bitter? If not interested, say you not interested simple. Anyway, if talk don too much e go be like say pesin don drink, so ihave since start dating a mature babe that knows exactly what she wants

1 Like

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Prognose: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
cronsberg:
Arrant nonsense, why talk in hints? Why not talk straight? And who said she refused and i persisted? Also did i sound bitter to you? So complaining of how unstraightforward women are is being bitter? If not interested, say you not interested simple. Anyway, if talk don too much e go be like say pesin don drink, so ihave since start dating a mature babe that knows exactly what she wants

Guy if to say you dey close I for carry you go drink.
Chill out!
Are u new in the toasting game?
Girls NEVER say what they mean! They NEVER come direct. Its one of the reasons they are girls. It can be very annoying atimes I tell you!

Forget the babe. As you dey vex so, leave am like that. If you were really that interested in her, you wouldn't have been so easily thrown off. This one you're vexing already and you haven't even gotten to known her, na wa oh! angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by cronsberg: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:
She has invited you to her home. Why are you afraid unless your intentions aren't pure towards her.
How does your intention towards a girl become pure without first dating her? To see whether she herself is pure? And you certainly dont start dating a girl in her father house, or do you do that? To my knowldge going to see her home and thus seeing her people comes last after you must have dated for a while. Cuz going to her home signifies you intend marriage, which you can't decide on that until you dated her long enough. You see the conondrum? She wanted to put the cart before the horse, in other words she wants to hook me straight into marriage talk without first dating and getting to know her better. So i ran fast from that confusing scenario
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by samysmoothfresh: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
na wah o

because sèun create faceless forum with free romance section and acess to creating threads, every body wan con dey ask for help for everything undecided

person tell you say make you come her house, you con come here dey ask for help

wetin you want make we help you do now undecided

you want make we help you arrange car wey you go use take go her house abi you want make we help you find map to her house? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
cronsberg:
How does your intention towards a girl become pure without first dating her? To see whether she herself is pure? And you certainly dont start dating a girl in her father house, or do you do that? To my knowldge going to see her home and thus seeing her people comes last after you must have dated for a while. Cuz going to her home signifies you intend marriage, which you can't decide on that until you dated her long enough. You see the conondrum? She wanted to put the cart before the horse, in other words she wants to hook me straight into marriage talk without first dating and getting to know her better. So i ran fast from that confusing scenario

Lol. I do see the problem there. Plenty fish in the ocean.
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by blingxx(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneCorner:
No time to check time

(life lesson).. never seek advice on nairaland undecided.... especially from a guy named "onecorner" grin

1 Like

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Quality20(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
forget about social media or oyimbo culture. d right and proper thing to do is go to her house.It's actually bad talking or showing interest in a girl on d street, when u can go to her house... tomorrow u may even want to defile her on d street corner- how would u feel seeing ur kid sister cornered by d side of street by some anonymous dude, when she wasn't brought up on d streets?
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by 9jaown(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneCorner:
No time to check time

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Twagrill(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Going to her house might be dangerous, u don't really know who she is, why her house? It's just weird. Don't go yet Or u want to make her sacrifice complete ni. Just continue your normal street toasting abeg. Don't forget we are still in Nigeria. Talk to her again and give her some time. If she stills continue with that attitude, am sure u know what to do.
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by kmaster007: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
anything can happen to you.. weather in gud or a bad one... jst b alert.... if you hear any sound. mak you no wait at all.... nah to take off
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by pawshjai(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
cronsberg:
Baba why didnt u jes move on to dah ur matured lady..instead of this noise u came here to make...if dis was ur mind y create dis thread at all...baba goan rest
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Empiree: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
cronsberg:
. Mind you this is in a small town o, not even city. So the idea of taking a girl out doesnt apply cuz where do you even take a girl out in a village?
Village?. And you don't have a place to take her to?. Must it be restaurant?. With all the trees in the village you can't take her there?.

Do you remember song we used to sing when we were children?

"La be igi orombo. Ibe la gbe nse re wa. Inu wa dun, Ara wa ya, la be igi orombo" grin cheesy

Translate that cheesy

And you said you don't know where to take her. You are a joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by meobizy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
So, what finally happened?
Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by sulasa07(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

"Smash and Run",is the guy a car?

Re: I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Ridbaay:

Thks for airing ur views
Friend of yours or YOU?

YOU (or that your friend) should allow a fresh student who has just finished her secondary education to pursue her dreams in the university. A girl just finished secondary school and you are already talking about marriage...i pray the mother slaps you or the brother if you people approach her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashawo Na The Best! / Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave! / How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.