Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (12686 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I love Uyaiincomparable.

Really? Awwwwn. I can't love an ass like you, hun!
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2018
dingbang:
Are you my mum?

I don't have to be your mum, dude! angry

Now, run along and stop quoting further.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dingbang(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't have to be your mum, dude! angry

Now, run along and stop quoting further.
you dumb for thinking I would quit clicking the quote button..

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2018
dingbang:
you dumb for thinking I would quit clicking the quote button..

Lol. Ok bye!
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? Awwwwn. I can't love an ass like you, hun!
Stop this. Take it off your mind. Stop editing my post to ask yourself out.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dxpecial(m): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I don't need to be paid when I teach you. I'm so kind.
I wanna make u teach me English I don dey see u for Nairaland o hope I fit be your student
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Bettingmorinho: 3:05am On Jul 08, 2018
delugajackson:
This is the most fúcked up post I've ever seen in my entire life. My long áss motherfúkin life on Nairaland. You mean you've been sleeping with her with protection all these while, meaning you never trusted her. Now what made you develop trust for her all of a sudden?

Let's not even mention the fact that you're endangering her life with wrong dosage of a drug as powerful as Postinor2. The effects far outweigh the benefits, and I put it to you that you're jeopardizing that girl's future. You won't be there when she will be going from church to church, searching for solution to her problem.

But who am I to judge? I think you're just a misguided fellow that needs some positivity, so here's my advice for you - Tell her to take 12 packets of Postinor2; 3 for each round of sex and 1 for every thrust. Or better still, take her to a doctor for her womb to be removed totally. That way, you'll never have to worry about her being pregnant anymore. Olodo! Postinor2 kill you dia!
You're mad. Thunder fire you there

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by dochenaj: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2018
"Flee fornication", they will not hear.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by phemmyfour: 5:26am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
It's not meant to be taken ritually.
As soon as the deed is done, Let her take two tablets, and that is before 72 hours elapses.

Keep f**cking underage girls. She ought to know. Can't she read the leaflet provided with the medicine?

And please, this shouldn't be taken every time you have sex. It'll cause havoc to her menstrual cycle. I wonder why you can't save yourself the stress and keep using CDs.

Enjoy. It's your time.
postnor 2 ambassador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Donenam(m): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Chaii.. Hope she is not busy telling other guys she is single.. Aids is real o
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by davillian(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Better learn how to do withdrawal method
Not that every time you release inside her for her to take P2 .
Only when you fail to withdraw before ejaculation she takes P2.
I just feel P2 would have an effect when its over used .
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by BoboKush(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Ordinary pull out u can't.... Smh can remember the last tym I buy condom or postinor....
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Alwaysking: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Bettingmorinho:
Now straight to the topic, I've known my girl for years, i've been using condoms when having sex with her. Now recently, we decided to be having RAW sex since we've known each other for years now and we trust each other and we're clean. After sex, we use Postinor 2 contraceptive. Now my Question is, Postinor 2 Is Just 2 tablets, she takes the 2 tablets after sex. Should she take the postinor 2 two tablets after sex or like dosage, two times a day or what? Cos she takes it after sex and that's all. Hope she won't get pregnant. I'm confused please help! Girls in the house please help
You have hiv/aids bro, use your common sense.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Alwaysking: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
As soon as the deed is done, Let her take two tablets, and that is before 72 hours elapses.

Keep f**cking underage girls. She ought to know. Can't she read the leaflet provided with the medicine?

And please, this shouldn't be taken every time you have sex. It'll cause havoc to her menstrual cycle. I wonder why you can't save yourself the stress and keep using CDs.

Enjoy. It's your time.
Nawa o see another olosho

3 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by donshady(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2018
Everything you did was actually what you wanted.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2018
dxpecial:

I wanna make u teach me English I don dey see u for Nairaland o hope I fit be your student
Follow me if you want to learn.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by latexxbro(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2018
okachie1:
Not suitable for work-it means x rated or sexually explicit materials.
Okay but maybe its NSFW because u are in ROMANCE section ogbeni..
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Nazi is in love. Na grammar you go use pursue the woman... LMFAO grin grin cheesy
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nazi is in love. Na grammar you go use pursue the woman... LMFAO grin grin cheesy
Not at all.

She edited my post to ask herself out.

She loves me so much.

wink

3 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by ItzChinnex(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Bettingmorinho:
Now straight to the topic, I've known my girl for years, i've been using condoms when having sex with her. Now recently, we decided to be having RAW sex since we've known each other for years now and we trust each other and we're clean. After sex, we use Postinor 2 contraceptive. Now my Question is, Postinor 2 Is Just 2 tablets, she takes the 2 tablets after sex. Should she take the postinor 2 two tablets after sex or like dosage, two times a day or what? Cos she takes it after sex and that's all. Hope she won't get pregnant. I'm confused please help! Girls in the house please help

Idiot does here look like a brothel?
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Not at all.

She edited my post to ask herself out.

She loves me so much.

wink
Love her back. Love is just a beautiful thing.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Love her back. Love is just a beautiful thing.
I want to play hard to get.

grin
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Enjoy. It's your time.

You didn't specify if it should be taken only when he creampies or if he doesn't Ice-Cream his lady.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I want to play hard to get.

grin
Alright. Enjoy
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Ifakiland(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Lolzzz so u trust her and you're forking her raw bah? Well news flash bayo and Femi are also forking her raw....welcome to hiv support group, don't forget to alway take ur lemivodine once daily thanks.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Ya all b coming with sorts of attention seeking thread.. Ya all FCK off with this kinda attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by adegeye38(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Bettingmorinho:
My brother, give your life to Christ, find a purpose and pursue and stop having pre marital sex, you are gambling with your eternity, remember its forerver
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by daviesblaze(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2018
okachie1:
This forum is starting to be an NSFW hangout. Not good! Smh

Critic. I that's why it's called Romance section undecided
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

grin Why're you lying?
Oh. You don't want anyone to know out secret, right? cool

Do not worry. Go. I set you free.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by AceDomino(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Postinor
Postinor 2
Your Bleep
Your raw sex
Your problem.
Not our concern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.