Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (12696 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alwaysking:
I don't have anything to say to you. but I wish you will change before it's too late.
What wil happen when it becomes too late. Hell Fire ? You should be smarter than this.

Can Fire burn a Spirit ? Can fire even burn a Soul ? You guys are just timid, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Alwaysking: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:
What wil happen when it becomes too late. Hell Fire ? You should be smarter than this.

Can Fire burn a Spirit ? Can fire even burn a Soul ? You guys are just timid, I swear.
A word is enough for the wise, when you die then you will know how far...
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alwaysking:
A word is enough for the wise, when you die then you will know how far...

I have experienced Death, and I am serious here. The experience is worth a book, so I know what is out there and where to navigate to. I try to save as many ghosts who are lost in the lower Astral plane who does not even know they are death.

Listen, what you see now physically is just a narrow bandwidth of what is present. Our eyes and ears perceive a tiny fraction of consciousness. But those whose inner eyes are opened, can see spirit while you can not. So, accept what some people say, cos most religions are lies, including this one.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Say no to drug abuse.

Postinor is not a single dosage drug.
The first tablet is to be taken not later than 72 hours after intercourse and the second tablet is to be taken 12 hours after using the first.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by sandra50(f): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you are talking about postinor 2 in a white and orange pack it's doesn't work ooo..it falls most times..tell them to give you the one with green pack before you cry here that your girl friend is pregnant.

uote author=Bettingmorinho post=69177909]Now straight to the topic, I've known my girl for years, i've been using condoms when having sex with her. Now recently, we decided to be having RAW sex since we've known each other for years now and we trust each other and we're clean. After sex, we use Postinor 2 contraceptive. Now my Question is, Postinor 2 Is Just 2 tablets, she takes the 2 tablets after sex. Should she take the postinor 2 two tablets after sex or like dosage, two times a day or what? Cos she takes it after sex and that's all. Hope she won't get pregnant. I'm confused please help! Girls in the house please help[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by anochuko01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...let...
I dunno you o, but with this I'm assuming there's something wrong over there grin
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by hernandson(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
popcorn is here oo

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by SeunDobo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by toujurs: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Stop this. Take it off your mind. Stop editing my post to ask yourself out.
Take postinor 2, along side malt and milk. Akwa ibom ladies are too bad in bed. Thank me later.
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Honourable2003: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Under this buhari regime you are having sex raw? I think you are ready for baby diapers sha? Mtcheeeew!!
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by spencekat(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
BoboKush:
Ordinary pull out u can't.... Smh can remember the last tym I buy condom or postinor....
What of pre cum?
Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by Bigpapi: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Bettingmorinho:
Now straight to the topic, I've known my girl for years, i've been using condoms when having sex with her. Now recently, we decided to be having RAW sex since we've known each other for years now and we trust each other and we're clean. After sex, we use Postinor 2 contraceptive. Now my Question is, Postinor 2 Is Just 2 tablets, she takes the 2 tablets after sex. Should she take the postinor 2 two tablets after sex or like dosage, two times a day or what? Cos she takes it after sex and that's all. Hope she won't get pregnant. I'm confused please help! Girls in the house please help

U 4 google am na

Re: I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! by BoboKush(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2021
spencekat:
What of pre cum?

Chances are very low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Are You The Reacher Or The Settler In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.