Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (86237 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by wyzoe: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Daeylar:
She is acting so stupid in this video, Quite hilarious grin

"I gotta a man, where's your man, I gotta a man where's your man"

Couldn't finish watching, too stupid grin
Lool grin grin

Yeah but where's your man? grin
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
nuti:
She should go and date this man... they will make a perfect couple.
Anuofia

Haba mana. Abeg pity her unborn generations
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by abdulhamid0(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Oyibo don see free, when he finish widen am like her lips him to go Waka
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by fynex(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Woman Who Said Even Though She Is Ugly Her Vagina Is Tighter Than Most Beautiful Nigerian Girls Shows Off And Kisses Her Oyinbo Boyfriend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZE2QQCQGus.
So oyinbo bf is now an achievement for you?
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Before you complain, think about what goes through the mind of this gold digger innocent lady. grin

Choyin!dis no be Roberto cavalli?
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow, I just could not finish the video undecided

I have an allergy to chronic ugliness
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Claireshan1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
sexy74:

Hmm. a you talk am ooh. o be me.[url]
Hmm. a you talk am ooh. o be me.[/url]
Hmm na you talk am ooh, no be me.
yeah I know her
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by freddaboh(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Woman Who Said Even Though She Is Ugly Her Vagina Is Tighter Than Most Beautiful Nigerian Girls Shows Off And Kisses Her Oyinbo Boyfriend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZE2QQCQGus.

Very funny looking woman. That her Oyinbo boyfriend is probably a loser.
Well, I still like her sense of humour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by okwabayi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
E concern me? If she’s lying na for her pocket. If she isn’t na still for her pocket. She doesn’t feed me so I don’t care.
On a second thought she should have his babies. Mixing race features normally corrects some genetic flaws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.