Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) (6750 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by sniper619(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
ojun50:
me go mall go engage my woman Na inside hiuse we go do, I no get power for nonsense
you are my type of guy me too no get power for oriburuku in public
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Auladimeji2: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
pp802:
How do guys even feel comfortable proposing publicly?

Me can't try it walai.

That was fantastically embarrassing shocked
Honestly,I can't perform that stupid stunt

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
oyb:

it is in no way funny. we call out people for domestic violence all the time. so if this was actually real and the guy lost it and knocked the silly girl out, what would we be saying?

i will embarrass you - come closer.
I'm laughing because I know it's staged cheesy
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ibkayee(f): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Damn if this isn't staged lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Cannicus: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
embarassed
ibkayee:

Na wa ooooo! Na wa for African women.

So sang Shina Peters, not me. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ibkayee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cannicus:
embarassed

Na wa ooooo! Na wa for African women.

So sang Shina Peters, not me. lipsrsealed
Lol this guy grin grin

What would you do if you were the guy?
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Cannicus: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol this guy grin grin

What would you do if you were the guy?

I would have done the proposal at home. grin

Or somewhere more private. cool
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ibkayee(f): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cannicus:

I would have done the proposal at home. grin

Or somewhere more private. cool
Lol fair enough, I wouldn't want a public proposal tbh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by chimzyblack(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm not a woman beater but damn it, no f*cking woman can do this to me without getting the beating of her life.
That dude is a p*ssy ass nigga, after she refused his proposal he should have gently stood up to maintain his dignity but instead the fool was still begging her.
She slapped him the first time, he didn't react instead he was still begging, slapped him the second time and the third slap took him to the floor.
Damn, Bro you have disgraced your father's name, you are not fit to be called a man.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PERHAPS THE RING WAS A CHEAP FAKE ONE THAT SHE CAN'T FLAUNT ON INSTAGRAM. cheesy
Your kind of womam, right?
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alexk2:

Why is the guy trying to hug and hold her even after rejecting her proposal-that's sexual harassment as it stand. The slap seems like self-defence. The guy mumu jor; proposal no be by force!
I hope you will use the same "" self-defense'' word when a man hits a woman?
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm laughing because I know it's staged cheesy

Like I wonder why people can't read their body language to know that the video was staged.

Immediately she started calling on-lookers, It gave up their script.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Staged AF.

Imagine now calling on-lookers... lol

I just kept laughing.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Like I wonder why people can't read their body language to know that the video was staged.

Immediately she started calling on-lookers, It gave up their script.
I guess their aim for staging this free show will be revealed in days to come
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ishilove:

I guess their aim for staging this free show will be revealed in days to come

Anything to trend in Nigeria isn't bad business.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by milemimi93(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
uche87:

What was supposed to be a romantic public marriage proposal of happy ending turned out to be a well-dressed man's nightmare after his supposed lover turned him down, screamed at him and went as far as physically assaulting him.

This young man dressed in a native dress staged a marriage proposal at the Ikeja City mall, Lagos State which is regularly a beehive of activities on weekends.

As hundreds of customers went about their businesses, he suddenly went on his knees and brought out an engagement ring to propose to his light-skinned girlfriend.

To his rude shock, the lady who didn't sound too audible in a viral video screamed at him and landed him a dirty slap that had him falling to the ground. She kept insisting she would embarrass him as she called on on-lookers to come hear her out.

The young man who couldn't believe his eyes crawled on the floor in utter disgrace as he tried to appeal to the lady who wasn't ready to hear him out.

The video recording of the awry event has been trending on Instagram for some hours with social media users trying to unravel the identities of both parties and the cause of the drama that ensued.

It would be recalled that public marriage proposal as copied from the western world has become the order of the day among Nigerian youths.

Watch the amateur video clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM9ytPctG5E

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/100931/serious-drama-as-lady-turns-down-boyfriends-propos.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Obinoscoppy Tonyebarcanista Airforce1 Dominique

No matter how ugly or mannerless you are, with money no girl can tell you NO..

Moral Lesson: Don't propose if you are broke..
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DID YOU WATCH THE CLIP? OMO THE GUY COLLECT SLAP. THREE HEAVY ONES. PLUS THE OLODO SPECTATORS MOCKING HIM AND CHEERING THE GIRL. IF HE HAD RETALIATED I'M SURE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT CASE.

BETTER FOR SARS TO DRILL ME THAN TO GET THIS TYPE OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION FROM A GIRLFRIEND.

I HOPE YOU CAN STILL SOUND LIKE THIS WHEN THERE'S A VIRAL VIDEO OF A MAN MENDING A LADY, OR SHAMING HER PUBLICLY.

I tell you bro I’m ready for soldiers to drill than this I will slap yellow commot from her body.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by amokeme(f): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
People (some ) just enjoy negative attention. Like whatever the case may be, she followed him to the mall well dressed... so what in God's name will warrant any slap??

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by damtan(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
well, i don't think anything showed he was proposing to the lady though he was on his knees. The guy is no mumu, he's not just good at making quick and instant decisions.
How would a lady's slap make me fall and even sit on the floor??
Next episode would be so interesting!!!
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Thread title wrong, it was not a proposal.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Lirqur:

Multi Staged.
super staged!
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Poor peasants everywhere undecided
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by linearity: 1:33am On Jul 09, 2018
It’s all staged and the guy is not even a good actor and pretender.

Slap neva reach him face, the guy dey dive dey fall for ground, if na soccer na, him for done collect red card.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by emelda86(f): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Slap of life....but the lady said she'll be cooking for & sex something something I no hear well sha
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ibkayee(f): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Staged AF.

Imagine now calling on-lookers... lol

I just kept laughing.
Lool I hope so
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by pocohantas(f): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool I hope so

The video is staged, watch it again.
They were both trying to hold back their laughters.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ibkayee(f): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2018
pocohantas:

The video is staged, watch it again.
They were both trying to hold back their laughters.
Ah ok, the things people do...smh lol
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by victorian(f): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2018
From what I can deduce from the video, he must have been cheating on her withother ladies and even with her best friend but she kept calm about it. She didn't say a word until the day he decided to propose, then she revealed all she knew about his escapades.

Serves him right, if my evaluation is true.
Which means. She was playing along with him with hatred in her mind all these while.
If I were the one, I for cut off since.. No need playing along till proposal time. I don't have that stamina to pretend that long. He Bleep up.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by pafo(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Omo na 3 slaps this guy chop o (that I know of) and he still dey beg.

Mumu boy! Quite obvious that girl is a yoruba girl.

She be like: Omu mi wa si biyi, ni waju gbogbo awon eyan yi lati wa dojutimi abi?
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by AgentGoat: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2018
It can't be real bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church / Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home / You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.