Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) (6748 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Meristem: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
vivypretty:
I think that slap has removed every proposal thought in the guy's head forever. The next girl go wait tire.....

there must be a reason for the slap

and that is how you know "them".
Scenario 1: Guy proposes to a girl who thoroughly beats him up. Verdict = there must be a reason for the savagery and violence.
Scenario 2: the same exact table is turned, and they all go yelling GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE, BEAST, ANIMAL etc as if one gender has a licence to be as violent as they please. I did not say they should beat you o. But may you be treated likewise whenever he has a "reason" to do so! Iseeee!!!
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by vivypretty(f): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Meristem:

and that is how you know "them".
Scenario 1: Guy proposes to a girl who thoroughly beats him up. Verdict = there must be a reason for the savagery and violence.
Scenario 2: the same exact table is turned, and they all go yelling GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE, BEAST, ANIMAL etc as if one gender has a licence to be as violent as they please. I did not say they should beat you o. But may you be treated likewise whenever he has a "reason" to do so! Iseeee!!!
I laughed out loud after reading this, not that what you wrote is funny but because you didn't exactly grab the message I was trying to pass across. That she must have a reason doesn't mean that the reason validates the act of violence. I only but wondered what the reason could be.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Alexk2:
Judging By the body language of the lady, there seems to be a serious basis for her rejection and outburst. She seems trying to explain but the guy won't let her.
Whatever it is, why going for public proposal without first settling the matter privately. It's not every lady that can be bribed with that child play called "proposal".
Unless I'm wrong, I don't pity that guy.

Why even propose in public.

Marriage is not for a spectacle. It is something one should do privately.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by wristbangle: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Public proposal is becoming too stupid for my liking. There are lines men must set to prevent acting foolish in girl's presence.

He deserves the slap honestly. Na inside kitchen when my girlfriend cook me delicious meal naim I go propose to her smiley
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by OLABOY8495(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
4 DAT SLAP I NO GO MARRY AGAIN********

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.