Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating (4617 Views)

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by milemimi93(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Trust me there are, esp some on NL here sef just be yourself and open, those who like you for you will stay.

Good ladies on NL?

Wow!

Am yet to meet one..

Bro don't trust a lady on a faceless forum..

Deceit is a woman's second name.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Good ladies on NL?

Wow!

Am yet to meet one..

Bro don't trust a lady on a faceless forum..

Deceit is a woman's second name.

Am talking meeting , face to face, not through chats some people here might chat nonsense but in person I noticed they are totally different. Seriously keep an open mind your helper might be a lady, my job right now in Interswitch was through a lady who recommended me.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by romenna: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro I don't need a psychologist. Nothing wrong with me.

Is the truth.

Nigerian ladies are needy.

Even if you date the so called working class ladies they will still depend on you for survival.

I don't blame them I blame the system.

The system has been programmed to make them believed men owe them everything.

You hardly see a Nigerian lady spent on her man.

To them it's a taboo.
Relationship benefits these slu.ts

If our ladies would be leeches and faithful it would be better.

Unfortunately after sucking us dry they still sleep around.

Very greedy set of animals.

The only things a Nig lady can offers her man is S€X and STD.
as harsh as this may appear, it's not so far from the truth.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by milemimi93(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Am talking meeting , face to face, not through chats some people here might chat nonsense but in person I noticed they are totally different. Seriously keep an open mind your helper might be a lady, my job right now in Interswitch was through a lady who recommended me.

My prayers have always been

"my destiny helpers shouldnt be a woman"

cause I might missed her.

Man I don't know, I just don't know why I can't love these animals again.
I can't figure out what's wrong with me.
I've tried to love them I can't. I just can't.

Whenever am closed to them they remind me of some things am trying hard to forget.

Now I don't love them and I don't hate them.

I am neutral.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Peasants undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

My prayers have always been

"my destiny helpers shouldnt be a woman"

cause I might missed her.

Man I don't know, I just don't know why I can't love these animals again.
I can't figure out what's wrong with me.
I've tried to love them I can't. I just can't.

Whenever am closed to them they remind me of some things am trying hard to forget.

Now I don't love them and I don't hate them.

I am neutral.

Think of it this way, when you meet them don't think of love or anything, just treat them how you would want to be treated, as for me as a very open person , if you're cool with me am cool with you. In life you never know who is going to play a role in your life, I've had my tight homies betray me so if they can anyone can, give it time you will understand what I mean. All the best bro

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Offpoint: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

9. Vaseline will never cheat on you 10. Vaseline will never disrespect you cheesy
You'll live longgrin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Offpoint: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Deckline:
Both you and your secretary are foolish!!
Sorry if e pain you... I know the feelings, it happens sometimes. take heart.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by chris31(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Having an understanding girlfriend is like a blessing but
It is difficult to find these days in naija coz of greed
Having a girlfriend is like a burden in naija
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by KingTugreat: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
masturbation all the way

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by milemimi93(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Think of it this way, when you meet them don't think of love or anything, just treat them how you would want to be treated, as for me as a very open person , if you're cool with me am cool with you. In life you never know who is going to play a role in your life, I've had my tight homies betray me so if they can anyone can, give it time you will understand what I mean. All the best bro

Thanks man!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2018
milemimi93:
I'd rather go to a brothel than invite a leech into my life.. Girlfriends are leeches
hmm.. Not all though. There was one campus girl i dated back in school for 3 years. She was understanding, loving and co-operative
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by milemimi93(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2018
bignoisemaker:
hmm.. Not all though. There was one campus girl i dated back in school for 3 years. She was understanding, loving and co-operative

She never demanded from you?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
milemimi93:
I'd rather go to a brothel than invite a leech into my life.. Girlfriends are leeches
not all. At least i've seen some virtuous and contented ladies here like nwanyiaketti [not sure of the spelling], divay22, rukkydelta, refiner, sexybbstar etc

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by milemimi93(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
bignoisemaker:
not all. At least i've seen some virtuous and contented ladies here like nwanyiaketti [not sure of the spelling], divay22, rukkydelta, refiner, sexybbstar etc

bro don't get carried away by this people.

I just discovad lately that NL is a forum filled wit fake people.

Most people here aren't living the way the portrait themselves here.

70% of the females monikers here are males floks.

These ladies u mentioned here might act up cool here but in real life they are opposite.

I still main10 that nig girlfriends are leeches.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Barzinime(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Go to Bolade Oshodi Market, Before you get to brown street, ask for Mama Dogood, she is the one selling them. She get different ones, you sha select the one wey you want (Flashy,cool,reserved, etc)
But make sure you price am well o.
Thank me later wink
milemimi93:
Thanks for d complimnt. Pls where can one girl a good nigerian girl?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by milemimi93(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Barzinime:
Go to Bolade Oshodi Market, Before you get to brown street, ask for Mama Dogood, she is the one selling them. She get different ones, you sha select the one wey you want (Flashy,cool,reserved, etc)
Thank me later wink
grin
Barzinime:
Thank me later wink
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by refiner(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
milemimi93:

bro don't get carried away by this people.

I just discovad lately that NL is a forum filled wit fake people.

Most people here aren't living the way the portrait themselves here.

70% of the females monikers here are males floks.

These ladies u mentioned here might act up cool here but in real life they are opposite.

I still main10 that nig girlfriends are leeches.
angry
Re: 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
which girl in 2018 does chores?? these girls who cant switch on a stove without whinging for africa? are you crazy??
hmm.. Different tale for different folk i guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me / Breakup Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.