Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) (36494 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode was pictured recently with gov Peter obi and Kogi senator Dino Malaye at the party coalition meeting.

Politics is getting sweeter this days.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-ffk-with-peter-obi-and-dino-malaye-at-party-coalition/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by teckmore(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2018
no Permanent enemies here in politics

All united to loot our money

26 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Political henchmen!
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2018
2019 will be helele, e go be rarara, e go be kpo kpokiri kpo..
It seems to be a clarion call to boot out political tribalism,nepotism,subtle tyranny and extreme hardship.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Senator Dino says President Buhari will lose 2019 election
Dino Melaye turn to Prophet ��‍♂️��‍♂️�.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuLL9jFeoJw

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by TimFisher2: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2018
undecided

I love this men

The hope of our Democracy!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Please can someone tell me what is adorable about the photographs?

With their dirty brown teeth

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by divinelove(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyvid:

Dino is a brand

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by royalamour(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2018
What is adorable here?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

What is worrisome is your unjust hatred undecided who amongst them have a brown teeth

Package your self, no dey allow your low self-esteem show for here!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Runaway: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2018
shocked.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by 3millionia: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyvid:

My love for Dino no be here oooooo

APC will lose come 2019. Get your PVC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Together you will all fail, Buhari till 2023, if another Northerner wins the presidential election aside from Buhari in 2019, that will be another 8years ambition....Na only Northerner sabi be president, Buhari should be given chance to finish his tenure in 2023 and then give those Igbo people chance and let see what they have on the table for Nigeria also, they are also part of us, let see how they will run Naija as they run there personal business... �

29 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg all of una na the same

5 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2018
I don't blame him. It's same thing with all policians using God's name in vain.

I don't blame him, I blame the mercy of God so much for the sinners, if it was like time of old he would have been struck dead .

May God destroy all this wicked politicians, playing self politics.

I'm from Niger Delta, though I hate buhari before, I can see now that he's a good man.

All this killings are politically motivated.

Rubbish people, this was same dino redicualing Jonathan names just 2015 here, if other Nigerian can forget for me I won't.

I will vote buhari, iPod touts and all enemy of progress should go and die

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2018
For now I'd settle with anybody or anything to send buhari home.

check my SIGNATURE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by jegz25(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Jokers... All the looters in Nigeria are ganging up against sai Baba, isn't that enough to know who is in the side of the masses and fighting our common enemies?

18 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2018
The troublesome is back to PDP..Congratulations to APC, congratulations to Sen. Adeyemi Smart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Nedukkc: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Either you clean the screen of your device or you change it totally. Don't come here and be falling your hand.

2 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by frowland(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2018
I don't know why Peter Obi is found in the midst of this men. he should be in the midst of refined industrialists like Elumelu, Dangote, otedola and co... But if he feels he is okay with those two men in that picture, then i..... lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Loanguyng: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Feel free to call me.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Any party excluding APC/PDP is a goal!

3 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Newpride(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Bullshiiiit.....

We won’t hear u guys again after 2019 because PMB is winning 2nd term.
U can continue ur politics of acerbity by sponsoring evil across the country just to discredit pmb, u shall all fail at the end.

FFK, u will end up jail.

16 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Audray(f): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
These guys don't give a shît about Nigeria. Its all about what they stand to gain. More money,More power. Nigerians are just a means to acquire them. We sabi recycle. Upon all the sense wey we Nigerians get,mumu still dey blind una. Absolute iberiberism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
1 million coalition of corrupt retards like the ones in this post cannot unseat Buhari. SAI BUHARI all the way.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.