Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) (36510 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Good APC is weeding the bad eggs out..let all the so called npdp leave including their boss Saraki..

1 Like

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyvid:
yea,Apc will lose in 2019 general poll. even in ekiti state, Apc will be defeated and rejected at the poll. nigerians are now rejecting Apc back to back. buhari is next after Apc lose massively and convincely in ekiti and osun state governorship election on july 14 and september 22.

Wake up from this dream. Its unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by iamyoungskid(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
By God Grace
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What is worrisome is your unjust hatred undecided who amongst them have a brown teeth

Package your self, no dey allow your low self-esteem show for here!

So u just spoke sense if I ask u now. The people that liked your comment needs their brains reset to factory settings
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Nedukkc:

Either you clean the screen of your device or you change it totally. Don't come here and be falling your hand.

Says someone whose phone screen is broken. You think I don't know
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I love this men

The hope of our Democracy!

Dino and FFK hope for our democracy? Then we are doomed
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by MensIssuesNg: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2018
The new wailers inc.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by asha9: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Cool cheesy

Atiku-Obi ticket is a game changer.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2018
How?

Una get 10 fighter Jets? shocked
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Power is problem. We are more concerned about holding office but less concerned about helping those in office achieve something. Shit people
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Writer94: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2018
teckmore:
no Permanent enemies here in politics
All united to loot our money

God bless you my brother, take this small package

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by makasimatics(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by semyman: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Peter Obi you disappointed me being in the midst of these nuisance
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I don't blame him. It's same thing with all policians using God's name in vain.

I don't blame him, I blame the mercy of God so much for the sinners, if it was like time of old he would have been struck dead .

May God destroy all this wicked politicians, playing self politics.

I'm from Niger Delta, though I hate buhari before, I can see now that he's a good man.

All this killings are politically motivated.

Rubbish people, this was same dino redicualing Jonathan names just 2015 here, if other Nigerian can forget for me I won't.

I will vote buhari, iPod touts and all enemy of progress should go and die

[right][/right]

Another shameless afonja claiming Niger Delta. We know them by their unstable nature and incoherent ipob rants.

Kiss the truth, buhari Ur mini god is gone for good cone 2019
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Why do we need to wait till 2019 to force this Buhari to failure ?

There is no doubt that Buhari will loose, that is not my problem, I know he will fail, but 2019 is too long.

I want to wake up tomorrow and hear that Buhari has resigned.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by teckmore(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Writer94:

God bless you my brother, take this small package

Do you need my address for delivery?
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2018
No problem getting rid of PMB in 2019. But 3 of them acting as if they are saints is what annoys and angers me
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2018
drey076:

PMB is better than the three of them
time will tell anyway

How is pmb better than them?

1 Like

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by donald101(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Try and secure your office for and Leave PMB alone.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2018
We are waiting for the magic u guys will perform to remove Sai baba
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wake up from this dream. Its unhealthy.
lol i dey laugh in swahili. well that is the reality on ground. Nigerians have reject Apc party since. you will see the shocker defeat on july 14 in ekiti state and september 22 in osun state gubernatorial election.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I love this men

Then you must be sick. Just say enemies of my enemy is my friend, we will understand
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol i dey laugh in swahili. well that is the reality on ground. Nigerians have reject Apc party since. you will see the shocker defeat on july 14 in ekiti state and september 22 in osun state gubernatorial election.

Which Nigerians? The same Nigerians who trooped out for the Ekiti mega rally despite the desperate clamp down by fayose?

The same masses who have decamped from Ekiti pdp into APC and left fayose to dance his dance of shame alone?

Nigerians have rejected APC indeed.

Speak for yourself and by the time fayose is defeated by Saturday, I will be here to welcome you into APC with open arms because you will also decamp grin
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please can someone tell me what is adorable about the photographs?

With their dirty brown teeth

Let's see the colour of your crocodile kinds of teeth and compare with theirs. Bad belle
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2018
davidodiba:

Let's see the colour of your crocodile kinds of teeth and compare with theirs. Bad belle

You talking nonsense for someone bearing David. Hogwash.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which Nigerians? The same Nigerians who trooped out for the Ekiti mega rally despite the desperate clamp down by fayose?

The same masses who have decamped from Ekiti pdp into APC and left fayose to dance his dance of shame alone?

Nigerians have rejected APC indeed.

Speak for yourself and by the time fayose is defeated by Saturday, I will be here to welcome you into APC with open arms because you will also decamp grin
Yes Nigerians have rejected Apc. you will see it more on saturday. you will read the results of the poll favoring professor olusola eleka of pdp.ekiti people are not coward.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyvid:
Yes Nigerians have rejected Apc. you will see it more on saturday. you will read the results of the poll favoring professor olusola eleka of pdp.ekiti people are not coward.

Ekiti people are not cowards but they have become foolish while under fayose. They have lost all values formerly entrenched in the state while under fayose.

Ekiti people have been reduced to slaves in their own state with fayose as the emperor handing out food rations to them like they are beggers in their own land.

Besides this he had denied them their rights based on reward of labour by witholdin their wages despite 2 federal bailouts of 10billion naira each.

Only a fool would still follow fayose. Even he knows his days are numbered which is why he was forced to run to the Muslim community in ekiti to beg for votes but they asked him to GET OUT because he never remembered them throughout his tenure. How would he expect them to vote for him.

Saturday will be like a time bomb to you and fayose.

I expect to see a video clip of fayose your thuginor physically fighting people on that day.

Wait and see
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ekiti people are not cowards but they have become foolish while under fayose. They have lost all values formerly entrenched in the state while under fayose.

Ekiti people have been reduced to slaves in their own state with fayose as the emperor handing out food rations to them like they are beggers in their own land.

Besides this he had denied them their rights based on reward of labour by witholdin their wages despite 2 federal bailouts of 10billion naira each.

Only a fool would still follow fayose. Even he knows his days are numbered which is why he was forced to run to the Muslim community in ekiti to beg for votes but they asked him to GET OUT because he never remembered them throughout his tenure. How would he expect them to vote for him.

Saturday will be like a time bomb to you and fayose.

I expect to see a video clip of fayose your thuginor physically fighting people on that day.

Wait and see
you are still ranting here ok. continue ranting. ipade di ojo idibo. at least the like of you will be the first to post the results of the poll. i will say it again and again that Nigerians have reject buhari and his crush party Apc. infact as it stand, Professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely. fayose is a grassroots politician. he is been love by ekiti people and in diaspora too. you will read, see and watch the outcome of saturday poll.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are still ranting here ok. continue ranting. ipade di ojo idibo. at least the like of you will be the first to post the results of the poll. i will say it again and again that Nigerians have reject buhari and his crush party Apc. infact as it stand, Professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely. fayose is a grassroots politician. he is been love by ekiti people and in diaspora too. you will read, see and watch the outcome of saturday poll.

You say APC is crushed yet it was PDP who ran to look for help from other political parties in order to help fight APC.

We can all see who is crushed. grin
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Barrysleek(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Dino should stop romancing the national leadership of PDP they are not the one to give him the membership card or senatorial ticket he should go back to his ward at Ijumu and liaise with his ward leadership but one thing is certain he won't be given the party's ticket
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2018
If these men are the hope of your democracy, then you have no hope or you dont understand the meaning of democracy undecided

TimFisher2:
undecided

I love this men

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by pacifust058(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Awọn Ole gbogbo, What's the difference between?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest / 4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.