Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) (36508 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Geokudi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
BUNCH OF IDIOT
itspzpics:
Femi Fani Kayode was pictured recently with gov Peter obi and Kogi senator Dino Malaye at the party coalition meeting.

Politics is getting sweeter this days.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-ffk-with-peter-obi-and-dino-malaye-at-party-coalition/

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by pikapizy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
hannysur8:
Together you will all fail, Buhari till 2023, if another Northerner wins the presidential election aside from Buhari in 2019, that will be another 8years ambition....Na only Northerner sabi be president, Buhari should be given chance to finish his tenure in 2023 and then give those Igbo people chance and let see what they have on the table for Nigeria also, they are also part of us, let see how they will run Naija as they run there personal business... �

you sound almost convincing .. then I remembered how cunny and treacherous buhari and his supporters can be ... we are not Igbo , we don't want Igbo presidency and most of all we don't want Buhari again... is it by force ? it's only Nigeria leaders force themselves on the people
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided
I love this men
The hope of our Democracy!
one thing is common wife Biter's
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please can someone tell me what is adorable about the photographs?

With their dirty brown teeth
one thing is common in them wife biters association and money Landry union

1 Like

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please can someone tell me what is adorable about the photographs?

With their dirty brown teeth
Dirty politics. Better channel your problems that to presido who say Nigerians must surrender their land or die.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You talking nonsense for someone bearing David. Hogwash.

It's trash because you are pained. Just imagin what those you abused will feel when they see you post such.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 4:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You say APC is crushed yet it was PDP who ran to look for help from other political parties in order to help fight APC.

We can all see who is crushed. grin
but Apc keep falling apart by the day. fayemi defeat on saturday will tell you the reality on ground. nigerians have reject Fulani Apc party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.