Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) (36509 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
I need a sound leader to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please can someone tell me what is adorable about the photographs?

With their dirty brown teeth
Still better than tinubu and Buhari's gworo teeth tongue
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Caring0(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Abeg all of una na the same

No human beings can be the same
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by drey076(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I love this men

The hope of our Democracy!
PMB is better than the three of them
time will tell anyway

2 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2018
divinelove:

Dino is a brand
yea, dino is a grassroots politician too in kogi state.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2018
2019 cooking.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2018
INSHAL ALLAH WE'LL ALL SEND YOU ALL AND BUBU BACK TO JANNAL
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by brexit: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Peter Obi my brother stop following people like these they are not in the same level with you
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Bizzysmitty(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Association of Kwarupt Politifians.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Dino the black sheep
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2018
brexit:
Peter Obi my brother stop following people like these they are not in the same level with you
All of dem na birds of same feather.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2018
PDP is not the answer to Nigeria numerous problems but I know they far better than APC. My concern is the future of our dear country...these guys have come believe that if you don't belong to either PDP or APC you can't win. The youths of our country really need to stand up genuinely not talking on social media then doing nothing. We really need a new era of govt were new faces occupy the govt. A lot has got to change
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by LZAA: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
itspzpics:
Femi Fani Kayode was pictured recently with gov Peter obi and Kogi senator Dino Malaye at the party coalition meeting.

Politics is getting sweeter this days.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-ffk-with-peter-obi-and-dino-malaye-at-party-coalition/

BMC crew wee not like this grin
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by masterfactor(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
none of them can cause any political upsets, they are only Good at creating propaganda
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2018
If APC win or lose in 2019, how will it affect the ordinary Nigeria positively.

APC made more noise and we are witness to the poverty,inflation, joblessness, massive killings, high exchange rate for dollar, insecurity, massive looting, lopsided appointments of all key security positions in the country to the North, killing of Christains, no respect for rule of law, arresting and intimidation of journlaists, hunting of oppositon,massive migration of Nigerains to seek greener pastures in other countries, collapse of our educational system etc .

Most people people that voted for Buhari have been killed by Fulani herdsmen.

Is that the change

God will surely make Nigeria great again.As for now, i dont even trust all these politicians.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Seetto: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Bunch of thieves , desperate to come back to power and continue their wanton spree looting, hardly they can survive outside government,poor in business orientation , day walker vampires, buhari is their nightmare , that is y they are very desperate, buhari has wrong no one, the Fulani herdsmen saga is another political tools to dwindled his popularity and make it a smooth ride for them to take over seat of government, by the grace of God buhari will win with a wide margine, and they shall all be shamed, thank God we know the true enemies, for my brother from the east , it is unfortunate that u never supported what is good, always on the wrong page.

God bless PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2018
I hope so because one way or another,buhari has to leave ASAP!
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2018
hmm
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by yazach: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
itspzpics:
Femi Fani Kayode was pictured recently with gov Peter obi and Kogi senator Dino Malaye at the party coalition meeting.

Politics is getting sweeter this days.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-ffk-with-peter-obi-and-dino-malaye-at-party-coalition/

Only IPOB will be happy and moved as a result of this kind statement from drosophile
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Why are all our politicians men of questionable characters?? No good politicians. All of a sudden dino, ffk and obi look like a saints
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by yazach: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I love this men

The hope of our Democracy!

If you mean this your post, then world is coming to an end

FFK!!!!! Hope for your democracy!!!! Just tell me how as in how is he hope for your democracy

2 Likes

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by itxabdool1: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2018
datx a typical lie, if they tamper with us they shall see BUBU tongue tongue cheesy
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2018
kolafolabi:
The troublesome is back to PDP..Congratulations to APC, congratulations to Sen. Adeyemi Smart

You think smart Adeyemi can defeat him? grin grin grin
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Dino Melaye should choose his friends wisely else they ruin him.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by modupe2: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2018
And I used to respect that one with black caftan cry
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Boss347(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Truth be told... in as much as we want Buhari out, we can’t trust these PDP with power again.
This country has never been this divided. Because of Buhari, the people have no other choice than to vote for the devil they know.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2018
I just love Buhari and whoever I love will always win.
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Who is the current INEC chairman?
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You think smart Adeyemi can defeat him? grin grin grin

100%

1 Like

Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please can someone tell me what is adorable about the photographs?

With their dirty brown teeth

Those teeth look okay to me....if you want to know about 'dirty,brown teeth' check out Tinubu's..The pix he took grinning while hugging Fashola will clear your doubt lipsrsealed
Re: FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
3millionia:

My love for Dino no be here oooooo

APC will lose come 2019. Get your PVC
yea,Apc will lose in 2019 general poll. even in ekiti state, Apc will be defeated and rejected at the poll. nigerians are now rejecting Apc back to back. buhari is next after Apc lose massively and convincely in ekiti and osun state governorship election on july 14 and september 22.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.