Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park (1616 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by newsynews: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Below are pictures showing a man and his wife having fun at a pool in Yankari National Park.

Yankari National Park is a large wildlife park located in the south-central part of Bauchi State, in northeastern Nigeria.

The man who refers to himself as white Nigerian is often seen promoting the Nigerian culture on Twitter. He also made a trend recently when he shared photos of his family all dressed in Super Eagles world cup kits.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/white-man-yankari-national-park/

Re: White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by newsynews: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
More

Re: White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by LifestyleTonite: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2018
I'm waiting for the ladies who will come here and start saying couple goals.

angry angry angry
Re: White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by OneCorner: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2018
So na news because dem be oyinbo

Re: White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by kingsmaila(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Our celebrities and fun seeking Nigerians should patronise Yankari to boost our GDP instead of going to Dubai to boost their economy.
Re: White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by wilybebsy(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Same sh!t some celebs travel abroad for grin grin
Re: White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park by romenna: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Wow!
Very beautiful sight to behold.
I think we need to start loving our country despite the misbehavior of our leaders.
I was planning a trip to Zanzibar or Accra with bea
But with this pic, I'll consider goin Yankari wit my bae
Hope they will not hold me with sharia in bauchi sha
I sincerely want to visit and relax
saturday and sunday relaxation with bae issa goal

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To My Chinese Boss / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? / Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.