Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

"I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" (2218 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" by mimimile93: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shugavee:
lol this is the stupid thing abt you men,, so u want a more modernized woman but still want to be treated as kings of some sort,, wanting to subscribe to the times when women we’re nothing n not respected,,, u guys want developed woman but foolish at the same time,, if u want a modernized woman modernize your brain,,, if u want a woman that pay bills get ready for equality ,,, let her pay the bills but shouldn’t be a feminist?? Really ?

I am not and nevr will be against feminist..

I like ladies that are manly that's why most of my female friends were t-birds.

My own is, be a feminist and pay the bill..

Don't be a feminist and avoid resposibilities.
Re: "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" by Shugavee(f): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

I am not and nevr will be against feminist..

I like ladies that are manly that's why most of my female friends were t-birds.

My own is, be a feminist and pay the bill..

Don't be a feminist and avoid resposibilities.
alright Cool
Re: "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
At least she came out and stated she is not a feminist

Unlike my fellow ladies claiming to be feminists and expecting a man to foot the bills and give you respect
... Nothing but the truth. Well said.
Re: "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" by DejiSantos: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" by sanpipita(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seems people are confusing being a "female" with "feminism"... Feminism is an ideology which some people believe in. A man could b a feminist.

Many seem not to understand concept of feminism moreso the ideology has been badly misrepresented in Nigeria, which make many think feminism is fight against men, these days feminist is now used as a slur, wish people can educate themselves better, the ignorance isn't funny as a lady you don't need to be a feminist before you can pick bills
Re: "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2018
sanpipita:

Many seem not to understand concept of feminism moreso the ideology has been badly misrepresented in Nigeria, which make many think feminism is fight against men, these days feminist is now used as a slur, which people can educate themselves better, the ignorance isn't funny as a lady you don't need to be a feminist before you can pick bills
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tasted Snail Before??? / My Boss And I (episode 3) / "Some People Are Not Humble, They Are Just Broke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.